"Chat, when you manage to live rent free in people's heads, that's when you know you've made it chat"Pipkin Pippa

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Crawling /vt/ for info, spotted this exchange in one of the threads.
Screenshot_20230407-115025.pngScreenshot_20230407-115120.pngScreenshot_20230407-115239.png

I have YouTube Premium, so I never see ads. But now that I think on it, I don't remember anyone talking about seeing Production Kawaii ads either. Anyone care to confirm this.

Also, it appears the former Hana Flores posted this morning

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Honestly even though Kawaii will keep going, as in probably wont shut down any time soon, this is probably the "end" of them ever achieving anything more than micro corpo status, there is just not recovering from something likes this as a company, it's not only about the loss of the talents themselves or whatever monetary loss that entails, the PR hit is catastrophic, specially once time passes and the context and behind the scenes stop mattering, people will google Kawaii see that entire Gen+ change graduated and stay clear, even any future talents prospect is probably putting Kawaii in the bottom of their list of options right next to MyHoloTV, I feel bad for the girls that still have hope for the future and even were staring to see their big break in the horizon, but Kawaii has no future beyond just keep on existing.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly even though Kawaii will keep going, as in probably wont shut down any time soon, this is probably the "end" of the m ever achiving anything more than micro corpo status, there is just not recovering from something likes this as a company, it snot only about the loss of the talents themselves or whatever monetary lose that entails, the PR hit is catastrophic, specially time passes and the context and behind the scenes stop mattering people will google Kawaii see that entire Gen+ change graduated and stay clear, even any future talents prospect is probably putting Kawaii in the bottom of their list of options right next to MyHoloTV, I feel bad for the girls that still have hope for the future adn even where staring to see their big break in the horizon but Kawaii has no future beyond just keep on existing.
Given what little we know there is good odds it's not hope for the future keeping them there.

Fuck I want that Sava leak so bad hopefully this does not go the way of Zaion with her saying apparently nothing.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I have YouTube Premium, so I never see ads. But now that I think on it, I don't remember anyone talking about seeing Production Kawaii ads either. Anyone care to confirm this.
I have hazy memories about this but I think amano nene used to have one (unless I mistook her with someone else), never seen anyone else besides that though

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
To my memory, i saw them Nene Amano on brief vtuber ads. I have one screenshot of it because it ruined my video experience.
Screenshot_2023-03-26-23-37-18-837_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

"begone, you thirsty christ-loving slut, i am trying to watch documentary!" - faceless waifu, 2023
It directly links to her channel instead of like, to Production Kawaii. Kinda like other indie vtubers who uses advertisements for it (Tomoe Umari, for example.)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Calling it now, Sava will go to idol
Hope so. She seems like the gremlin type that would do real well with Yuko and Fuyo around.

Holy shit zoey cursed them with some indonesian voodoo after she was fired
I think Zoey might have been the first one to speak out against shit and in typical Japanese fashion the nail that stands out get hammered in. I do think she might be

I'm rrat and say it was dem jews
Could be.

Statement from other kawaii girls

Did kawaii even manage to make the money back that they spent on 3rd gen or is it a pure loss for them? They were only active for half a year and one of them was already fired for quite a while. Not to mention there is like no chance anyone would ever apply to this company anymore, they are effectively defunct and are living their last months until the remaining talents find a place in bigger corpo or let the contracts run out and go indie
Models + Rigging + Assets are not THAT expensive and they were taking 50% of the girl's revenue so they probably made enough to break even.

Archive of the vt thread when the announcement was dropped.
EDIT1: holy shit.
Archive

EDIT2: recent lua stream from vt someone download it fast because i can't right now.

This is beyond fucked.

So who is the most menhera in gen 3 ? Which one is most likely to leak info out of frustration
Zoey probably.

Honestly, know what it probably is? Production Kawaii is Japan based. You know how turbo autistically hardheaded Japanese companies are.

My rrat? Gen 3 could have very well seen how successful themselves, as well as other companies like Phase and Idol have been the last year. They might have been pushing for a more agile management style than the company was willing to do, because "Don't rock the boat". And when that happened, they just said fuck this, we're not going to wait a year while we're left in the dust before management realizes we fucked up. Idol's moves since November alone should cause all of the small corpo scene to radically rethink their business strategy.
Saving Face is a common trend when it comes to Japanese culture. Having to suck up to senpai or doing shit that's wrong because the boss told you to and you can't question authority. Gen 3 wasn't THAT successful in terms of growth but then again, management seems to be a large part of that. Oceanne and Aletta were the huge outliers in that generation but success is not really the issue I think. Oceanne and Aletta managed to work the YT algorithm with their shorts to get a boost. The other girls tried to replicate it but I feel like they never got lucky with it (maybe it was due to not using the right titles or thumbnails). That said its not really about growth. Gen 2 has about as much following as Gen 3 had. It's not uncommon for a company to keep you around as long as you are not causing problems for them. Kawaii doesn't seem to be pumping money into advertising either and other than the initial investment, there doesn't seem to be any other costs associated with keeping the girls around.

My assumption is that they pushed to be included in the concert activities ASAP, were denied this by management and this led them to decide to pack their bags. They say "one of the members of Gen3" argued this, and I wouldn't be surprised it was Aletta, as she was very much on the incline, so her demanding equal attention as the older members wouldn't be so far-fetched. Alas, this is a nippon corpo and therefore seniority trumps everything else, even results.

This might have been a thing. Not pushing to be included in the concert but pushing to have some sort of promotion. Staff did nothing to promote the talents after 8 months.

Any bets Oceane had something to do with this
Probably not directly but she probably was the first one to notice shit was going bad and was bold enough to confront management when she started growing. They didn't like the confrontation and cut her off. Oceanne was probably their top earner during that last month before they cut her off. She probably tried to use that to get them to change and they did the japanese thing and cut her off (despite hurting themselves in the process). This to show the other girls not to step out of line.

>Be me
>Have an oshi
>They graduate in less than a year
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FA-

edit: DON'T "WINNER" ME I'M LOSING!!!!
Stay the fuck away from any new girls debutting on Phase or Idol.

Crawling /vt/ for info, spotted this exchange in one of the threads.
View attachment 19446View attachment 19447View attachment 19448

Also, it appears the former Hana Flores posted this morning

I think there were some ads for like a week before they debutted or maybe im just imagining things.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Truly the fake Nene, THIS BITCH! :pippadfuckoff:

The thing that struck me as super odd in the video is the claim Gen 3 had threatened to all mass graduate at least once before. It makes me wonder if maybe it was the Oceane debacle they're referring to. The rest of Gen 3 says "either get rid of her, or we all leave." Either way, shit was clearly fucked behind the scenes to get to this point.
I'll hop on this rrat bandwagon; the solidarity and perceived "power" Gen 3 felt when management agreed to fire Oceane must have been liberating. (especially considering at this point they knew they were out of the concert) Too bad PK sealed their fate with this move; now they're down 5 talents instead of 4, and will slowly erode into irrelevancy.

EDIT:
Fuck I want that Sava leak so bad hopefully this does not go the way of Zaion with her saying apparently nothing.
Its been a while but there’s finally a new update from Sayu
View attachment 18948View attachment 18949
Not to derail, but there has been an update.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
>Be me
>Decide to listen to a Sava Safari ASMR to sleep to for once
>Wake up to the news

Well that's a shame. That was a good ASMR stream too. Funny, the second I saw the news I thought of God's Strongest Sanalite and thought "you poor bastard, you just can't catch a break, huh?"

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Has anyone got more evidence that Kawaii doesn't believe in digital marketing aside from the ramblings of an imageboard random?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Has anyone got more evidence that Kawaii doesn't believe in digital marketing aside from the ramblings of an imageboard random?
I was looking around and found nothing including no talk about any ads they may have had (well aside from the one already found by someone) So either they didin't have ads and no one talked about them or they did and no one talked about them....or i suck at searching probably that last one.

I'm retarded and can't link twitter but it's worth following the PL accounts Kirispika (no clue which one she was) is very sad her "Cat" died which is either code for something or im extra stupid today.

Airi and Gezu already have new schedules out

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well Mr. Hitler..

..Have YOU seen a Project Killwaii ad that wasn't Worst Nene wearing a nun's habit to coombait?

:Ame-IKNEWIT:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
..Have YOU seen a Project Killwaii ad that wasn't Worst Nene wearing a nun's habit to coombait?

No.

Because I have adblock. Like everyone should.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I caught up. I think the reason they left is much smaller than what is alleged. My personal rat is that Oceane left every member ready to quit, as proven by management saying this wasn't the first time this has happened. What Kawaii fails to realize is that collective bargaining like that is the nuclear option, and that kind of promise isn't wielded lightly. So Kawaii acted like everything was normal again after they acted though in reality, all their talents were still on the verge of quitting, and they became closer as a unit. So when they came back with the same collective bargain of quitting, they made the mistake of thinking it was a bluff. Kawaii management was stupid for letting this happen. Mass quitting is a reputation killer for good reason, and given there in the entertainment industry, their entire brand is built on there and their talents reputation.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I caught up. I think the reason they left is much smaller than what is alleged. My personal rat is that the Oceane left every member ready to quit, as proven by management saying this wasn't the first time this has happened. What Kawaii fails to realize is that collective bargaining like that is the nuclear option, and that kind of promise isn't wielded lightly. So Kawaii acted like everything was normal again after they acted though in reality, all their talents were still on the verge of quitting, and they became closer as a unit. So when they came back with the same collective bargain of quitting, they made the mistake of thinking it was a bluff. Kawaii management was stupid for letting this happen. Mass quitting is a reputation killer for good reason, and given there in the entertainment industry, their entire brand is built on there and their talents reputation.
This seems to be planned whereas Oceanne was instant. She was the biggest one at the time and they cut her head off as an example to the rest. The whole doxxing and shit seems like bullshit and at most I think she was discussing inner workings of the company and how much she was getting fucked over. I can understand why Gen 1 and Gen 2 are loyal to their company but how loyal is the company to them? I guess they crowdsourcing the 3d models was a way for the company to show loyalty but that was probably not there for Gen 3. So you get little to no ads, a pay cut and very little support other than a base model, some assets and maybe some money to get overlays and shit.

1680893681835.png

1680893712846.png

1680893740131.png

Atleast some of the girls dont appear to be stopping.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

One thing I love about Sava is that she's obviously pretty damn talented for a smelly bedroom gremlin who lives surrounded by an ever-growing mountain of bottles. I think she has the ability to go far if she actually gets the support she needs.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This seems to be planned whereas Oceanne was instant. She was the biggest one at the time and they cut her head off as an example to the rest. The whole doxxing and shit seems like bullshit and at most I think she was discussing inner workings of the company and how much she was getting fucked over. I can understand why Gen 1 and Gen 2 are loyal to their company but how loyal is the company to them? I guess they crowdsourcing the 3d models was a way for the company to show loyalty but that was probably not there for Gen 3. So you get little to no ads, a pay cut and very little support other than a base model, some assets and maybe some money to get overlays and shit.

View attachment 19453

View attachment 19454

View attachment 19455

What the hell?

Eating soap!?

WTF, SERIOUSLY!?!?
One thing I love about Sava is that she's obviously pretty damn talented for a smelly bedroom gremlin who lives surrounded by an ever-growing mountain of bottles. I think she has the ability to go far if she actually gets the support she needs.
I only saw bits and pieces of Sava but seeing her schedule, I am morbidly curious in watching her. Hopefully I won't regret that decision.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Spirelord

Hello.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom