"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And Nenelove cop!
ALLRIGHT YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING! SPILL! OR YOUR MOTHER WILL BE RECIEVING YOUR THUMBS IN A CARDBOARD BOX THAT WILL DOUBLE AS YOUR GRAVE!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So where does PK go from here? They're out 2 of their 3 biggest talents. Only Nene remains. Can they even be considered one of the "big" small corpos anymore?

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So where does PK go from here? They're out 2 of their 3 biggest talents. Only Nene remains. Can they even be considered one of the "big" small corpos anymore?
They were a big small corpo before Gen 3 existed and still are now even though their image is shot.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I guess i might as well explain my suspicions of kawaii talents being on any vtuber discussion heavy places.
As far as i know after the aletta/alban drama happened, people started digging into aletta to see what they could find, and vt found and posted her tiktok, and within the first 30 minutes of that being posted she insta-deleted her videos/tiktok activity and anything that was posted on vt, another being sava playing on the "sava is pregnant" rrat, which yet again vt only thing, the last one being nami which has a meme on her screen referencing the word "onions" which is a censorship for soy on 4chan (AFAIK), she also apparently read a comment saying cope and seethe which her brain auto completed with dilate so there is that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

They were a big small corpo before Gen 3 existed and still are now even though their image is shot.
That's the biggest thing, they're going to be in damage control mode for a long time after this. They need to restore faith to the non-diehard fans. As well, any chance of potentially recruiting for another Generation is probably out of the question until at least the end of the year.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
That's the biggest thing, they're going to be in damage control mode for a long time after this. They need to restore faith to the non-diehard fans. As well, any chance of potentially recruiting for another Generation is probably out of the question until at least the end of the year.
Real question is will the next gen be Gen 3? :kaelalaugh:

I don't recall a whole gen ever going away before. Perhaps they PK management just tries to retcon Gen 3.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
what are the odds the ones who remain are being handed better contracts?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
What would their call their next gen?
4th? 3.5? 3rd gen part 2?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Amano's coming across like she's submerged in the koolaid at this point, I can't help but think she is personally invested in this company so deep that she can't afford to leave. I kind of stepped back a bit after the Sana graduation baitnail shit because you cannot reconcile that with me apology or not, I know business exploitation when I see it. Once she got the nun outfit I was pretty much checked out since she went full coombaiter because that's what sells and I'm willing to bet that's the direction management wants everyone to go, because they saw the stupid speed she pulled in cash during some big donothon she was doing. I think she got like $10k in donos inside of an hour? From like three people?

I know it's brain damage levels of counterintuitive to say this shit about a voluntary entertainment industry especially as I participate in the creation part now but people that throw down that kind of money cannot be well. That's some "I paid so much she owes me her body" level of delusion spending and you can't convince me that someone willing to throw $1k+ at a woman isn't hoping to get his pecker tousled at the very least.
Nene is their golden child. 1st gen, top talent, and honestly she is a solid streamer. In a way she has helped Kawaii grow from nothing. She is deep into it and unless management actively fucks her over she will take their side. Same thing with the 2nd gen girls that are still alive.

Man I bet Oceane/Zoey is feeling pretty fucking vindicated right now, kawaii seems like a shit company to work for.
Maybe. Sent more people her way today that were asking for her new account.

THIS. I saw a tweet about this fucktard agreeing with nene

Bruh people dont realise that after 2 years she doesnt have a choice to love her company. Also if she goes kawai is over. She is their insurance they are gonna do whatever it takes to make HER happy even if they have to let go of an entire gen.

He is a Nene simp and is taking everything she says at face value. Its not uncommon for people to side with the corporation especially if they have been following one of its talents for a long time. Hell there are people that still defend Wactor.

Also i feel like the best chance we have at knowing who is in the wrong, will be to wait and see how the graduated gen3 talents make their content, if they become ethots we will be able to tell they were just grifting for money and an audience, if they make content that goes against the corpo rules but is not raunchy then they just didn't like the restrictions, and if their content stays the same then kawaii just had a woman moment and fired them because japanese retardation.
I dont remember the exact words but Oceanne made it seem like they made some shit up. I am not buying the whole doxxing thing. Honestly that seems to be the standard go-to for japanese corps because they know doxxing the talents is one of the few things that will piss every fan off.

Gen 2 seems to have quit because of monetary reasons.
Gen 3 appears to be angry at management for something. Either it was lack of support or something related to money (as its usually the case). Maybe they were approached by Jewcorp.

It announces a Gen 4. Then folds and dies under its own weight similar to what happened to Tsunderia.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Gen 3 appears to be angry at management for something. Either it was lack of support or something related to money (as its usually the case). Maybe they were approached by Jewcorp.
VT thinks it's because gen3 wanted to rush another kickstarter for their 3d, maybe they wanted to be included on their concert project, but management told them they couldn't milk their fans that fast, plus aletta just had a donothon so it would look worse to try to make another kickstarter too soon.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't recall a whole gen ever going away before. Perhaps they PK management just tries to retcon Gen 3.
You problaby dont know about MyHoloTV where they lost a Holo-tier talent in their gen 2 of 3 vtubers

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Toreador4536

Nene is their golden child. 1st gen, top talent, and honestly she is a solid streamer. In a way she has helped Kawaii grow from nothing. She is deep into it and unless management actively fucks her over she will take their side. Same thing with the 2nd gen girls that are still alive.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nene has personally invested in the company or has built up some kind of influence beyond the limits of a talent. It feels like PK lives just to give her a platform. None of the other girls in there even compare (aren't most of them essentially corpo 2views?)

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You problaby dont know about MyHoloTV where they lost a Holo-tier talent in their gen 2 of 3 vtubers
Ah I forgot about it. Honestly I don't think much about MyHoloTV anymore outside of it being Miori and Bae's former stomping grounds. I do see Liliana Vampaia collab with others sometimes but I honestly had to look up who else they had anymore besides her.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
VTUBERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
UNIONIZE NOW!
can you even imagine

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Didn't a couple of tsunderia's gens graduate completely?
Yeah, TsunQuest did even though Rosemi's PL left before the rest went indie.

I'm just a retard who wrote that comment about first whole gen to graduate without thinking about it for more than half a second,

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, TsunQuest did even though Rosemi's PL left before the rest went indie.

I'm just a retard who wrote that comment about first whole gen to graduate without thinking about it for more than half a second,
It's the broom's influence. Not even a week and you're already loosing braincells.

Top Bottom