"Oh my god lol I'm actually just the main character of this game but with less tattoos, and no penis"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Has anyone done an estimated height comparison of the Phantom of Offkai and the Raptor-Toucher yet?
I thought the Raptor-Toucher was Zax?

Bronze

Tangentially Pippa-related(the mtg collab is still happening, riiight?), cute ram is vagueposting about - i would guess - having an audition rejected. Honestly, hearing her singing, which is pretty damn good, it's a bit surprising that her "not being idol enough" would be an issue.

Is it idol mold or "Idol" mold :ameliaThink:

Possibility of it being just brainworms aside, who still rejects talents for not being idol enough? Only hololive can do that and I don't see any "Idol mold" in Gigi or Shiori so they don't.

Sven

Possibility of it being just brainworms aside, who still rejects talents for not being idol enough? Only hololive can do that and I don't see any "Idol mold" in Gigi or Shiori so they don't.
I'd have to assume it's some smaller corpos, no way bigger companies like Hololive have the time to be sending detailed rejection notes let alone rejections at all with the sheer volume of application they have to getting unless she is somehow getting through multiple levels of interviews and is getting dropped in the final decisions and the only evidence I remember of them doing that is I recall Ollie telling a story about the ID1 interviews and being told they just didn't have the right model for her energy then and to come back next time.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Has anyone done an estimated height comparison of the Phantom of Offkai and the Raptor-Toucher yet?
I think the phantom looks taller. Maybe it was both Tenma and Pippa in one suit!

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Guys I have a confession.

I was the Phantom of Offkai and the Raptor-Toucher. :autismvortex:

Stunned But Dumb

DTrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RedRage

DTrp

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chyat, a hurricane is about to directly hit me in a few hours. If I don't make it then please send MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOO superchats in my honor.
:BijouBijou:

DTrp

Chyat, a hurricane is about to directly hit me in a few hours. If I don't make it then please send MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOO superchats in my honor.
stay safe and dry dog
o7

Hff201

Early Adopter
Dying is gay. You don't want us to call you gay, do you?

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
At least being the colonisers makes us the top.
You aren't exactly the colonizers anymore.
1727379817239.png

Top Bottom