"WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE?!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I didn't see if this got posted or not, but the Class of '09 dev got called out earlier (archive) for trolling some autistic kid in 2013. It looks like an absolute nothingburger.
its a nothing burger but like @Trap Supremacy said, the amount of people who fervently bat for current year shit that end up having history of being edgy retards on SA or other similar forums will never not be funny

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ah shit, looks like I missed her being retarded.

Salado

NOOOO WHY DID THEY TELL HER THAT WE WERE SO CLOSE TO KINO

I've seen this before...

wormerina.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa got some prime Trance BGM going right now. Chef's kiss.

Sven

"Why is my luck so bad"

got 2 NEW characters in 20 pulls in a shit odds gatcha
Pippa talking shit again

Edit
Whining about not getting to the full bond in one day due to only using blue gifts and having to do it tomorrow
Doesn't have the shit to bond her anyways and isn't getting it in one day regardless

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Whining about not getting to the full bond in one day due to only using blue gifts and having to do it tomorrow
She may have been able to, I don't think tickets use your daily right?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sven

She may have been able to, I don't think tickets use your daily right?
Not sure, as it would take forever for a free user like me to get the shit to bond (the pull gems being the big hold up) I simply hoard that shit. But the problem is she lacks the spheres I can't remember the name of and even with perfect shop rerolls I don't think she could get what she needed today

RedRage

Not sure, as it would take forever for a free user like me to get the shit to bond (the pull gems being the big hold up) I simply hoard that shit. But the problem is she lacks the spheres I can't remember the name of and even with perfect shop rerolls I don't think she could get what she needed today
The farm is not too bad, I almost completely got mine f2p and only ended up using a few pulls for the dust yesterday to bond. If you play a lot of ranked you'll hit it somewhat quickly, but i don't care about other characters so I just turned my pity into stones

Sven

The farm is not too bad, I almost completely got mine f2p and only ended up using a few pulls for the dust yesterday to bond. If you play a lot of ranked you'll hit it somewhat quickly, but i don't care about other characters so I just turned my pity into stones
Yeah I need to play more to grind for dust material, went through a really bad run of just getting destroyed and have been less motivated to tile for a bit since.

And on Pippa things I was just about to comment on her doing well Jong'ing well doing stream set-up shit and she goes and drops the wrong winds. Still I remember when she could barely follow chat and Jong and now she's multi-tasking Jong like it's nothing.

Edit - why didn't she up turn timer when she's doing this, I mean I know but it has to be asked.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I already miss Pippa.

RedRage

Sven

Link since she's a new target

Also love the streamer luck, throws down a furitan Riichi for time to acknowledge the raid, immediately draws winning tile

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Fun time tonight, between the twitch con stuff, class of 09 and quick jong games

This raid target sounds really happy

Top Bottom