"JOIN THE 41% LET'S GOOOOOO!"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Link since she's a new target

Also love the streamer luck, throws down a furitan Riichi for time to acknowledge the raid, immediately draws winning tile

She is also getting a bunch of subs as standard for a Pippa raid at this point.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

JMForte

Ahh, now I can pull out the Pippa hates Ironmouse. Or maybe I can bring up the old Ironmouse actually hates Pippa rrats or some shit that was floating around, what would be years ago at this point. I hate that. Fucking holy shit Pippa has been around for years, damn.

RedRage

Ahh, now I can pull out the Pippa hates Ironmouse. Or maybe I can bring up the old Ironmouse actually hates Pippa rrats or some shit that was floating around, what would be years ago at this point. I hate that. Fucking holy shit Pippa has been around for years, damn.
CLEARLY the fact that Nyan was posing for that photo in front of the big Pippa poster in the cutout dude's house that means that the real reason Nyan left VSJ was to join Phase as an invader soon, so it's no wonder Mouse and Pippa hate each other. :smugpipi:

Helkar

I've spaced the fuck out on jong part because i've been awake a bit longer than expected, but the first half of the stream was hard-carried by Pippa and i hope the other endings - how many more she got left, 3, 2? - are better.
Oh, and she has a collab with an unspecified number of Phase girlies tomorrow. Neat.

But also, why did she feel the need to mention the dino-guy at all is beyond me.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I was wondering where I was hearing low talking from my computer other than Pippa's raid target and was looking through my tabs, forgot I opened Clara's stream and it started.

Pippa must've finished on a high, she did another game and got a double yakuman, 13 orphans

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I've spaced the fuck out on jong part because i've been awake a bit longer than expected, but the first half of the stream was hard-carried by Pippa and i hope the other endings - how many more she got left, 3, 2? - are better.
Oh, and she has a collab with an unspecified number of Phase girlies tomorrow. Neat.

But also, why did she feel the need to mention the dino-guy at all is beyond me.
The dino guy mention + the whole tangent of "viewers will recognize you no matter what" makes me think she'd accepted that it was going to happen at some point and doesn't mind soft confirming it. I guess it helps that pretty much everyone talking about her actual appearance started calling her cute, probably makes her a little more comfortable in owning it. Those who know will know, but it doesn't actually change anything.

And yeah this game is even more dogshit than the other ones, I know when I'm watching some fuck "developer" get off on his own idiocy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's probably trying to play to the "she talked about it, so it must not be her" logic that de-confirmed the Polina dox.

Problem is, she's not smart enough to pull something like that off intentionally.

Helkar

She's probably trying to play to the "she talked about it, so it must not be her" logic that de-confirmed the Polina dox.
I wasn't around when that happened, did she talk about the dox-attempt directly? Because in this case, she avoided it, I admittedly didn't notice if the dino guy was spammed in the chat or if she talked about him entirely unprompted, but either way she made a point of saying "oh yeah i thought about going up to him, but eeeh i decided not to" and said nothing about the actual reason people attached to the dino-guy to begin with.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Well now I got multiple streams to catch up on.

I don't see the Twitch stream, though, even as a Past Broadcast. Something happen?

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wasn't around when that happened, did she talk about the dox-attempt directly? Because in this case, she avoided it, I admittedly didn't notice if the dino guy was spammed in the chat or if she talked about him entirely unprompted, but either way she made a point of saying "oh yeah i thought about going up to him, but eeeh i decided not to" and said nothing about the actual reason people attached to the dino-guy to begin with.
She posted a meme from one of those gif websites with the Polina pic in it on Twitter, and acknowledged it during the Coomalot stream. The dinosaur thing seemed unprovoked which made it feel like she brought it up solely to downplay it, rather than because other people had been openly asking or joking about it.

Openly talking about the Polina shit worked because it was painfully easy to debunk, and aside than Josh who gets a pass because it's funny, the only people who genuinely believe it's real are braindead retards. The new dinodox is much more believable, so her being coy about it rather than either ignoring it entirely or explicitly and unambiguously saying "no, that wasn't me" won't change anyone's opinion in any way, she's just drawn attention to it for no reason.

I don't see the Twitch stream, though, even as a Past Broadcast. Something happen?
JL7ten has it.

Twitch is kind of odd about saving streams and arbitrarily sets some to private by itself, it might just be that.

RedRage

Nah, just some comfy jong. Twitch defaults to private for some streams seemingly at random, has done for most of the year.

JMForte

Nah, just some comfy jong. Twitch defaults to private for some streams seemingly at random, has done for most of the year.
I've noticed this for a while, and it's happened before for a period, but then restarted after a bit, but Pippa twitch vods are always up in the air if the vods will actually save on Pippa's channel, or not.

Helkar

The new dinodox is much more believable, so her being coy about it rather than either ignoring it entirely or explicitly and unambiguously saying "no, that wasn't me" won't change anyone's opinion in any way, she's just drawn attention to it for no reason.
Pippa is very reliable, in that you can always rely on her to pick the worst option in a multiple-choice test.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I've noticed this for a while, and it's happened before for a period, but then restarted after a bit, but Pippa twitch vods are always up in the air if the vods will actually save on Pippa's channel, or not.
I know that if you get too many copyright matches over time they'll change your default setting for vods to be private, so they're not just sitting ducks waiting for DMCA notices to show up. She probably just sometimes remembers to change them to public and sometimes doesn't.

Helkar

Eh, it's fine i suppose, she seems to be in ok mood and that's what matters at the end of the day.

Tangentially Pippa-related(the mtg collab is still happening, riiight?), cute ram is vagueposting about - i would guess - having an audition rejected. Honestly, hearing her singing, which is pretty damn good, it's a bit surprising that her "not being idol enough" would be an issue.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eh, it's fine i suppose, she seems to be in ok mood and that's what matters at the end of the day.

Tangentially Pippa-related(the mtg collab is still happening, riiight?), cute ram is vagueposting about - i would guess - having an audition rejected. Honestly, hearing her singing, which is pretty damn good, it's a bit surprising that her "not being idol enough" would be an issue.

Wants to be an idol but doesn't say the most seiso things? I can think of one place where she'd fit right in.

Hff201

Early Adopter

To be fair, she could have just got a generic rejection letter, and started making assumptions about why she didn't get in herself.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Has anyone done an estimated height comparison of the Phantom of Offkai and the Raptor-Toucher yet?

Top Bottom