"Mental, physical, passion!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Short

God Damn the Sun

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I love her design, and I'm definitely going to check her streams... but my autism is acting up.

I think someone in Brave or V4mirai fucked up. Poma Pon is NOT a hyena, and they're covering it up!
:crushface:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The socks :holohag: is doing a subathon

Archive

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Poor Camimi man I hate guilt by association BS

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What is Twitch's stance on feminine pseudopenis?

Asking for an Ohio sped.

well, after their latest spotlight on drag performances-

[THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN REVOKED]

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I love her design, and I'm definitely going to check her streams... but my autism is acting up.

I think someone in Brave or V4mirai fucked up. Poma Pon is NOT a hyena, and they're covering it up!
Doesn't look very covered up to me:
1727056745099.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You're paying for convenience more than ingredient quality or anything else, being moderately cheaper and a lot healthier than just getting takeout every night for those too busy/lazy to plan out meals and buy your own groceries for a week.
Most of these meals want to push the healthy bit a bit too much and they barely use enough seasoning so shit tastes somewhat bland.

I want to make note that, after years of people calling out Froot's past, the Ant-chan mini-doc, and other posts here and there, what finally made the story blow up and might end Froot was Froot herself.

God bless.
This is just impressive how its been 1 full year since the Ant doc (same time Froot's mom got me banned on Twtiter 1 year ago) and even if some people still do the "WHERE IS THE MONEY FROOT" it mostly goes ignored. But no. This bitch just goes and dumps 500 galons of gas on top of a very small ember and shit just blows up.

View attachment 78906"I don't judge people by what they are said to be like on the internet. I only judge by what someone is towards ME, because of what I have experienced. This is my opinion. Thank you for reading this."
Kson 2024

At least this explains why she supported Mike: She is awful on the internet but a great person towards her so that its all what matters :menhera:
You have to realize that KSON got shit on by a bunch of retards who wanted to get her fired and killed because she mentioned "Taiwan". I would assume that any and all rumors related to someone like Froot would mostly go ignored by her (and many of the other girls). Many of these girls will probably someone is getting a ton of hate, chances are that its coming from schizos wanting to smear her reputation

Fishman has said before that they're cashflow positive at this point, so there's no rush to sell. Not to mention how polarizing that decision would be. I'm sure selling to Brave would precipitate an Idol situation where a lot of girls would opt out. It would just mess up a good thing, even with the payout.
Fishman selling Phase would mean that many of the girls would probably dip. The girls are loyal to Phase. Some other new company coming in would cause some of the girls to just leave. Also seems like a retarded idea when they were going to release a new wave soon-ish (since auditions closed recently).

So not only has Froot managed to shoot herself in the foot, she's also managed to sabotage all of her coworkers and her corpo in the process. It's been slow but I'm glad to see public opinion catching up with Froot.

Hope those internet asspats were worth it.
Wonder if her mom will suddenly materialize from the underworld to start pushing bag as she spergs out on Twitter. I love reading her unhinged posts.

Doubt Purple Keemstar will even touch on this since the only person to blame this time around is Froot herself. Can't deflect on to someone else if the damage is self-inflicted.

I think you forgot that she also supported Mikeneko for the same reason: being told one side of the story and trusting it
I got shit on for this in the Kson Fan Discord but she isnt some kind of god and can make mistakes:for sure one of them its being too nice to people that dont deserve it
That shit of "I don't judge people by what they are said to be like on the internet. I only judge by what someone is towards ME" ITS STUPID
Showing support for a coworker is normal behavior. Especially if that person is in your same agency and not doing so could end up making the gency look bad.

So
people were bringing up a very tentative rrat that she could've posted this right after her new outfit dropped because it did poorly
a very basic viewing of twitch stats, indicates that she more or less got the least views out of recent Vshojo new outfit reveals

(the CCV numbers im posting is peak CCV)
https://twitchtracker.com/matarakan/streams/50359721069 - Matara Kahn on Feb 8 - 9,998 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/projektmelody/streams/44684306795 - Mel on August 16th - also start of a subathon - 8,868 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/zentreya/streams/42627859326 - Zentreya on September 14th, 1 day before Froot - 8,171 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/apricot/streams/44819675179 - Froot herself on September 15th - 6,396 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/michimochievee/streams/41605876439 - Michi on the 20th - 7,454 CCV

I doubt it was just the numbers considering its a 90 page document, but my nogging got jogged and it always stood out to me the "why" when she just seemingly had a "high" that is an outfit reveal, usually those perk up a chuuba's mood due to the attention and numbers boosting these events get
And just for clarification, Mel, Matara, Froot and Michi all had bespoke new L2D outfits, while Zen just had a 3D model debut based on one of his previous L2D outfits
Vshojo telling Kson to delete her post is pretty retarded. If they are going to do that, they should have with Froot's retarded post. Hell I wonder if her releasing the document was maybe suggested by the corpo

Brother, Asmon was on Ironmouse's "Speak of the Devil" podcast and he just put out a clip calling out Froot for being a cheating whore.
asmonironmouse.png

The aluminumrodent is probably now relieved her youtube channel got nuked so she can have an excuse to ignore what's going on right now.

Camila probably deleted her comment praising Froot not because she was bullied but because she's under the Mythic agency, which was founded by Asmon, and wants to stay on his good side. I wonder how Lucy reacts since she's part of Mythic too.
Doubt Asmongold even know who the fuck is in Vshojo. Hell he probably thinks Silvervale is still a member.

Thinking about this, I believe many vtubers are backing Froot due to industry pressure but are forgetting that their audience are mostly male and that most men view Froot's behavior as unforgivable. Cheating on a husband while deployed in combat is one of the lowest things a woman can do to a man, and I feel that fact is not registering with them as it would intrinsically register with a man, and as such, they put themselves in hotter water by not just ignoring this.
Vshojo has possibly the biggest Vtubers on Twitch. Being a cunt against her can probably get you blacklisted not only from Vshojo but from other Twitch streamers. No one wants that. Also showing support for someone having gone through a toxic relationship is fairly normal. Its basically the same as when someone mentiones that a loved one has died. People tend to show support when shit like that happens. (The problem is they may have contributed to the death)

-cheating is the least of her transgressions

Of course you'd say that you giving cuckazoid
I agree with him. I don't really care about the cheating aspect. This all happened before she was a Vtuber and im not looking to date or marry her (protip never marry or date a cheater).

Because she lives in a different reality to us. Every one of us has, at some point, faced consequences for doing something wrong. We've either embarrassed ourselves, hurt someone we care about, or had to face some kind of punishment for our actions. It's not nice, but no man is born perfect, and these consequences help humble us and point us in the right direction.

Froot, however, has gone through her entire online presence without ever having to accept consequences. Sure, she has critics, but there's always been something standing between her and actually accepting that she fucked up - whether it be /k/ simps excusing any misgivings they have with her because they want to fuck her, her position in VShojo meaning others in the vtubing industry don't want to criticise her out of fear of straining relations with their mutual acquaintances, or her SJW fans and friend circles who #BelieveWomen and feel the need to protect her from any perceived upset because of her "trauma".

She'll get away with this again. Nobody will cut ties with her because, in the current climate, ending a working relationship with someone after they talked about their ex-husband abusing them would be optics suicide, regardless of how reliable of a narrator she is. She won't even feel any shame, because as far as she's concerned, she did nothing wrong, and she's only getting backlash because of the nasty victim-blaming misogynists. She's told herself that lie so many times that she believes it, and her friends, co-workers, and mother reinforce it every time the subject comes up.

Every person is at least somewhat influenced by their upbringing and their environment, and Froot's entire life up to this point has been the perfect recipe to create an unlikeable, repugnant individual.
Incomming Froot taking a hiatus because of "mental health". Incomming possible depression and suicide bait.

I have seen a bunch of people saying 2 things that piss me off:
1. Froot said this in Silvervale's chat.
2. Froot took money that was meant to go to charity and she ran off with it.

For #1 Froot said this on her own stream referring to Silvervale. For #2 it is possible some people donated to her to "cover" the charity costs but she never made a stream to collect money for charity. None of these do much to change my perception of her (although #2 would be beyong fucked up) but its just something that people keep saying and its not true.

I've made my reply in the Nijisanji L thread but I'll just rephrase it here.

These fuckers really do annoy me with how they've not changed at all. Despite being "anti-nijisanji" outwardly, they still do the same "believe all women" and SJW tumblr nonsense that plagued the Nijisanji fandom and made them insufferable.

Their need to "YAS KWEEN SLAY" and outright ignore the blatant problems with her one sided hit piece, while dismissing skepticism as "incel rage" is just indicative that deep down they're just as bad as the Nijisisters they despise. Living in fucking delusion and Twitter moral validation.

Edit: Almost forgot the most important thing. They're all fucking redditors. The lowest class of humanity on this god forsaken planet.
Kurosanji people are ex-Nijisanji fans from reddit. Makes sense they are retards by default.

I remember when flipsagi went on and on about how this corpo was the end-all-be-all and it was gonna... ReVOlUtIOnizE VTuBInG! Nah it just turned out to be a bunch of twitch whores doing twitch whore things with no redeeming qualities.
Everyone hyped this up way more than they should just because Moist did the voiceover for the trailer. Remember that Twitch-tards suck Charlie's dick and think that everything he shits out is gold. I don't have anything on the guy but hes just another dude with a monotone voice that does the same thing Family Guy does by adding "THIS IS LIKE WHEN X DID Y" type of jokes at the end of every sentence or two.

So early rrat cause there isnt much to go off of right now now. But i think Heph, new girl in mythos, might be Kiki lockheart the cuck chair girl from Eien. i think i can hear a hint of her voice from the early days of Eien but again there not much to go off of right now.

Good catch. Its hard to tell but there might be something there.

How many times can Lia do a shock collar stream before you have to conclude she actually enjoys it?

We knew from the first one. (still taking credit for suggesting that one)

You missed her handdoxing herself earlier:
In a now deleted tweet she posted a video message to the buckos, when her phone alarm went off so went to silence it, revealing she is NOT brown.

She deleted the tweet without realizing her discord bot archived the video. so here are some spider claws.
View attachment 78962View attachment 78963

Im so parasocial towards this woman.

Glad I finally memberd to someone that is both more parasocial with chat and more depressed than Kiara. It does put things into perspective when I now look at my own oshi. While the circumstances are different, the general mood of Ollie in this stream reminded me of 2022 Kiara (2020-21 was worse). Its sad to know such a lovely and kind girl as Ollie is having self-esteem issues like that. But that also makes me happy that in the past year or so, Kiara and Ollie got much closer. Despite being different, I really think that Kiara is someone who could truly and closely relate to what Ollie is going through.

Even today, Kiara is not ogey, ("I get the feeling that maybe Ame just about tolerates me")but compared to 2021 its a big step up, and I do think Ollie too will make it there, in small steps. I am glad she has the ID girls with her.

Ollie love :kroheart:
Also good to know that while her viewers are quite parasocial, they still know how to behave.

Do you know what happened to Ollies Radio show she used to have back in the day? I was a regular viewer and really liked the idea.

huh
he also said something about leaving Ollies community in her members stream and made Ollie cry
What kinda circumstances make you just leave the internet at all and give away your channel
His channel was running good + he got hired by several holoID girls to clip for them

But he claims the new guy who will take over the channel will continue clipping, but in the same style
I hate that Ollie has to deal with bouts of depression like this because she is such a positive figure overall. Girl only shows loves towards everyone else yet she constantly struggles with self esteem issues.

Michi uploaded her vod of her B-girl outfit
View attachment 78971

Dem titties. 10/10

She will never acknowledge this again in any way, just like her charity tweet, and act like it never happened. If she doesn't, I predict something very big.
All of the other shit did not break containment but in this case, it did. How many views has it gotten as of this post? 30M Views? With people like Asmongold and Harmful Opinions talking about it? I feel like the retard just placed a huge spotlight on it all and either she or the corpo will have to make a statement about it.

lol this *just* got privated, wonder why
As much as I love the timeline that Asmongold is shitting on Froot for cheating, the video is not great because despite shitting on others for not reading, he didnt read either. At no point is there confirmation of her cheating in the doc. He claims that the people in the video (Kson, and Mouse) didn't read and they didn't see the cheating part (which is not included in the doc).

Sidenote since some of you faggots keep bitching about ForeverVtweeter. I made a video related to some Twitch Ambassador bullshit that happened last weekend. I guess Voice reveal and model tease. Still don't have a debut date. Not sure if Mid October (have a trip near the end of the year and i will be MIA for a month which will kill any sort of growth from a debut) or just wait to get back and just do it in January 2025.

In the purpose of actually using the forum to discuss something, I was wondering. What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation? If your answer is "nothing" then what is the point of apologizing or addressing things? She would gain nothing from doing so only admitting that she is a bad person. Often whenever something does something stupid, our advice is to ignore it and never address it because apologizing wont really change people's minds. In current year, people don't accept apologies they just take it as an admission of guilt. So what is her course of action? If she donates her 54k to charity does that fix things?

Clearly quitting is not a valid option as it is her main source of revenue.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So Voltail's debut streams has just ended and it seems all the girls reached 50k subs.
Screenshot_2024-09-23-10-01-55-197_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Not bad for a small, Brave-invested corpo. It seems V4 Mirai is Brave's vtuber darling with all of them hovering 3-view CCV territory and has a good mix of entertaining talents. With them promising 3D at 6 months irregardless of numbers and seeing the girls staying put except when getting poached by a bigger corpo (see: Biscotti).

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So Voltail's debut streams has just ended and it seems all the girls reached 50k subs.
View attachment 78999

Not bad for a small, Brave-invested corpo. It seems V4 Mirai is Brave's vtuber darling with all of them hovering 3-view CCV territory and has a good mix of entertaining talents. With them promising 3D at 6 months irregardless of numbers and seeing the girls staying put except when getting poached by a bigger corpo (see: Biscotti).
I smell botting. Yes they got a ton of CCV and promo but it just feels weird that pre-debut they had a higher subcount than all of the other talents (except 2).

God's Strongest Dragoon

I smell botting. Yes they got a ton of CCV and promo but it just feels weird that pre-debut they had a higher subcount than all of the other talents (except 2).
That's what happened with Gen 3.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
View attachment 78999

Personally, most of the girls are not really up my alley, but I'll definitely be watching Poma (the Hyena cheerleader) from time to time. She stands out to me among them for raw streaming talent.

Still I'll be waiting for Debut 2.0 to make a conclusive judgement. The debuts were mostly skits, just like the previous gens, so the actual slide show stuff will be in the 2.0

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation?
There's nothing for viewers to forgive, she just needs to take an L and move on. Focus on her content, appreciate her viewers and don't try to pitty bait or touch any related topics with a 10 foot poll ever again.

RiverBear

What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation?

There's nothing for viewers to forgive, she just needs to take an L and move on. Focus on her content, appreciate her viewers and don't try to pitty bait or touch any related topics with a 10 foot poll ever again.
Literally this. Just accept that a certain part of the Vtuber sphere doesn't want to associate with Froot.
Either take the L and accept you will never grow bigger or try to poach the new blood getting into the hobby that know nothing about you.

DogBone

But then how will she make everything about her? She's a victim, you know!!!

Top Bottom