General Thread v3: The Hexagone

V4Mirai New Debuts Review New

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
need chocolate stummy.jpg
V4MIRAI GEN 4 DEBUT POWER RANKINGS

If you didn't see the shillposts earlier, or weren't in the liveposting thread, V4Mirai just finished debuting its new generation, Voltail, and since I just sat through every debut like the autistic little retard I am, I'd like to give my thoughts on the girls here. Think of it like a breakdown of the streams, their ups and downs, and how I think they compare against each other. So here are my unprompted opinions on the debuts, in order of best to worst:

Poma Pon
1727057253139.png
V4Mirai definitely put their best foot forward by having Poma debut first. Her debut definitely had the highest production value by far, including chat-interactivity, eldritch model toggles, a fucking puppet singing about selling your soul to her while the background and song content slowly become more creepy and fucked-up (I'd like to think the puppet was a callback to Biscotti's use of sock puppets in her debut stream and no I will not take my meds), all complimented by a hyper manic valley girl whose personality matches her model to a t. I don't know whether she'll be able to keep up that energy in future streams, but I'm definitely sticking around to find out. She was so good I ranked her above a black girl, which should speak for itself, really.

Rara Rocora
1727057295145.png
While not at the same production value that Poma's was, Rara's debut was a good runner-up. The highlight was probably when a bunch of her senpais (and Vee Sensei!) showed up in the middle, leading to this horrifically cursed depiction of my mocha chocolate princess Serina Maiko, but you could just as well argue relying on your senpais for content like that in your debut is a weakness as well. Still, she was plenty entertaining throughout, bouncing from one dog-related bit to the next. Once she finally took a minute or two to speak normally, she, oddly enough, reminded me of Dokibird. Potentially Chinese? Takodachi on suicide watch. As always, I'm biased towards the Brown, but I think she's a solid talent, even if you're not a dedicated melanophile like I am.

Terra 404
1727057808049.png
Terra definitely has the quirky brat niche down, with incredibly cursed drawings, goading chat into throwing piss at a computer virus, she even has a fang! She was also the only girl to do any singing in her debut, a cover of September only with the lyrics to some Japanese song over the instrumental. The animated lore video at the end of her debut hints to something more going on with her character, but with how lore is often handled with vtubers, who knows if anything will come of that. Certainly a talent with cursed potential.

Lyko Lianna
1727057327874.png
I have to be real, it was incredibly jarring going from Poma's 10/10, maximum effort debut stream, to Lyko. Not that she was bad, mind you, but with a debut that consisted mostly of bits involving her just playing video games, I didn't feel like she had the strongest showing. The first bit of her playing an RPGMaker game centered around her debut was the most interesting, but after that came Minecraft, and GTA, and then a Skyrim intro joke at the end. It felt like she was just bouncing from one popular game to the next. Maybe it was in an effort to emphasize that she was the gamer of the group, but I feel like there were more creative ways to show that than just literal gameplay footage. I'm not going to count her out just yet, there's plenty of time post-debut for her to solidify her personality and niche, but as it is I find Lyko to be the least stand-out member of her generation, if not all of V4Mirai. But hey, she is Australian, so that counts for something.

So that's the Voltail debuts in a nutshell. Overall it's a very hyper group of girls, which certainly fits their designs, and contrasts well to the relatively lowkey members of previous gens. If you found anything I said interesting or disturbing or possibly hot, please check out the girls for yourself. They're all having 2.0 debuts tomorrow, which should compensate for the debuts mostly being jokes with little of the standard info-dumping. They also included schedules at the end of their streams, so you can get a gander at their game taste (Rara is playing Halo, she wins by default). Hopefully this effortpost helped inform you regarding this new batch of darling girls (it would made the always arduous task of watching multiple debuts in one night worth it). Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Helkar

Aren't people massively overestimating the lasting damage Froot'll suffer from this? Sure, digging up old drama didn't go quite the way she wanted, but the immense hugbox of other vtubers going on in her comments probably makes all the twitter ratios and even Asmon's video worth it, and she also farms the engagement from all of it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We have a Vshojo x Froot thread can you fuckers stop shitting the general with this its been more than 60 pages discussing her.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Someone allegedly went and posted it to a bunch of different threads. It also had its own thread, with a bait title comparing her to Ame. It didnt have many posts but it had the stream link.

E: her reaction

A conclusion to the Kohaku drinking stream incident:

1727060270504.jpeg
Not much to summarize here, but all's well that ends well. She does this quick bit at the beginning with a black screen opening and the Men in Black Neuralyzer. She assures everyone that she's well-rested and in good spirits, with special thanks to Hiyo. She takes a moment to thank all her subscribers and talks about how she wants to improve her content. Back to regular programming for her. She's had a few regular streams since then.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seeing Siro in her OG VK sweater outfit being shown along with the other OGs really took me back to simpler times

frz

this better be a september cover :PomuAngry:
I'm actually fine with whatever as long as we get more airi singing :pomuLove:

I don't remember who it was but learning how to emote has the side effect of them making goofy ass faces in public. Whoever it was said that while going out with a friend the friend noticed how she would make these over exaggerated faces without noticing :Vesper-UNHINGED: I'm not versed in the technical side of the models but isn't emoting a combination of the camera's tracking and the model software? or how does it work exactly?
One example of a person who's masterful at controlling their model is korone, her base isn't that expressive (older rig) but she gets a ton of mileage out of it.
Im plenty sure you can put macro on emotions i.e. pressing ctrl + shift + 1 to frown. Ctrl+shift+2 for yandere eyes. Etc. And dont have to rely entirely on facial emotions. But most streamers are too lazy to take advantage of it.

The actual masterful example is FWMC. They have the shitty hololive rigging that the entire indie industry loves to shit on and proven superiority over. But they are way more expressive than most vtuber due to how hard they fuck with the macros. On the opposite side on the same gen, biboo is too lazy to make use of those and ended up permanently stuck in :D, now she only streams in her 3d model.

Indie rigging are better at discerning facial expression and you dont have to rely on macros and toggles/software, etc. But those dont come cheap

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Hololive and Monster Hunter will be having some sort of crossover event.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Some sort of cross company music project is happening which includes Hololive, Nijisanji, and VSPO

Salado

I don't know what this is but is happening in 20.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hololive and Monster Hunter will be having some sort of crossover event.

Wilds Crossover Cosmetics or riot

Voice Packs of the girls for your player character will bring in mad dosh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad to see Gigi getting tons of love and attention after Enrique and yesterday's meme karaoke, justice kinda stumbled drunkenly out of the gate with CC getting a lion's share of the attention, but pizza and GG have endeared themselves quite well to the fans. ERB kinda does her own thing but she seems to prefer it this way and I am certain she'd be insanely popular if she wanted to.

As an OG leaves us for greener pastures it helps to soften the blow if the newbies are actually growing instead of shriveling up on the vine compared to earlier hurrahs of the company, an irreparable mediocre reception for new things in favor of the old would mean we've only stagnated, even if myth's reputation is legendary and unreachable at this point.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I've only been watching Subaru's POV for HoloGTA and it's essentially been Final Fantasy Tactics + Mother Simulator + Disaster Report 4 (and after today, potentially School Days). The massive whiplash from that to clips like these, where these two are having all the fun in the world with their combined total of 0 brain cells, has been really funny:

The police outfit fanart has also been amazing :kiarachefkiss:

Punished Lurker

View attachment 78994
V4MIRAI GEN 4 DEBUT POWER RANKINGS

If you didn't see the shillposts earlier, or weren't in the liveposting thread, V4Mirai just finished debuting its new generation, Voltail, and since I just sat through every debut like the autistic little retard I am, I'd like to give my thoughts on the girls here. Think of it like a breakdown of the streams, their ups and downs, and how I think they compare against each other. So here are my unprompted opinions on the debuts, in order of best to worst:

V4Mirai definitely put their best foot forward by having Poma debut first. Her debut definitely had the highest production value by far, including chat-interactivity, eldritch model toggles, a fucking puppet singing about selling your soul to her while the background and song content slowly become more creepy and fucked-up (I'd like to think the puppet was a callback to Biscotti's use of sock puppets in her debut stream and no I will not take my meds), all complimented by a hyper manic valley girl whose personality matches her model to a t. I don't know whether she'll be able to keep up that energy in future streams, but I'm definitely sticking around to find out. She was so good I ranked her above a black girl, which should speak for itself, really.

Rara Rocora
View attachment 79001
While not at the same production value that Poma's was, Rara's debut was a good runner-up. The highlight was probably when a bunch of her senpais (and Vee Sensei!) showed up in the middle, leading to this horrifically cursed depiction of my mocha chocolate princess Serina Maiko, but you could just as well argue relying on your senpais for content like that in your debut is a weakness as well. Still, she was plenty entertaining throughout, bouncing from one dog-related bit to the next. Once she finally took a minute or two to speak normally, she, oddly enough, reminded me of Dokibird. Potentially Chinese? Takodachi on suicide watch. As always, I'm biased towards the Brown, but I think she's a solid talent, even if you're not a dedicated melanophile like I am.

Terra definitely has the quirky brat niche down, with incredibly cursed drawings, goading chat into throwing piss at a computer virus, she even has a fang! She was also the only girl to do any singing in her debut, a cover of September only with the lyrics to some Japanese song over the instrumental. The animated lore video at the end of her debut hints to something more going on with her character, but with how lore is often handled with vtubers, who knows if anything will come of that. Certainly a talent with cursed potential.

Lyko Lianna
View attachment 79002
I have to be real, it was incredibly jarring going from Poma's 10/10, maximum effort debut stream, to Lyko. Not that she was bad, mind you, but with a debut that consisted mostly of bits involving her just playing video games, I didn't feel like she had the strongest showing. The first bit of her playing an RPGMaker game centered around her debut was the most interesting, but after that came Minecraft, and GTA, and then a Skyrim intro joke at the end. It felt like she was just bouncing from one popular game to the next. Maybe it was in an effort to emphasize that she was the gamer of the group, but I feel like there were more creative ways to show that than just literal gameplay footage. I'm not going to count her out just yet, there's plenty of time post-debut for her to solidify her personality and niche, but as it is I find Lyko to be the least stand-out member of her generation, if not all of V4Mirai. But hey, she is Australian, so that counts for something.

So that's the Voltail debuts in a nutshell. Overall it's a very hyper group of girls, which certainly fits their designs, and contrasts well to the relatively lowkey members of previous gens. If you found anything I said interesting or disturbing or possibly hot, please check out the girls for yourself. They're all having 2.0 debuts tomorrow, which should compensate for the debuts mostly being jokes with little of the standard info-dumping. They also included schedules at the end of their streams, so you can get a gander at their game taste (Rara is playing Halo, she wins by default). Hopefully this effortpost helped inform you regarding this new batch of darling girls (it would made the always arduous task of watching multiple debuts in one night worth it). Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
Personal rankings for me are Rara first, Terra and Poma tie in second and Lyko last. Sorry, but Poma was a little too high energy for me in some moments, but I'm waiting to see how she'll act in the upcoming weeks. Also I think Terra sang the Macross September song.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I've only been watching Subaru's POV for HoloGTA and it's essentially been Final Fantasy Tactics + Mother Simulator + Disaster Report 4 (and after today, potentially School Days). The massive whiplash from that to clips like these, where these two are having all the fun in the world with their combined total of 0 brain cells, has been really funny:

The police outfit fanart has also been amazing :kiarachefkiss:

Yeah Fuwamoco have been something else on this event. Kinda shows how their dynamic together is incredibly good when you compare it to them being separated during the ENreco event.

I heard your oshi really loved interacting with biboo too which is great.

Clip tax. Fuwamoco vandalized the bakery not once but 4 times.

RiverBear

ERB kinda does her own thing but she seems to prefer it this way and I am certain she'd be insanely popular if she wanted to.
She panders to the Stars fans.
She will never be popular as sad as that sounds.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I have no context for this image but will now use this to rrat that @superduper is encouraging the bitos to get circumcised because she's actually a Jew.

Personally, I think it would be the best for the gene pool if Bitos couldn't get someone pregnant, but maybe that's just me.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
judging by the reaction to the V4Mirai debuts the brown girl didnt end up being Hexa

Worst timeline averted yet again

Top Bottom