"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not how that works.
Regardless of how shit a relationship is, cheating is never your only option and should never be your go-to option.
He's a cuck cheating is always on the table for him

Smelliest007

I don't think there will be lasting damage from this unless they do something stupid like what Kson did. It's best for them to do nothing and just eat the L as coming out and making another statement calling out Froot after glazing her is not going to look believable and its just going to dig them into a deeper hole.
Wonder if she burned some bridges within the company or if bridges between many Vshojo members are burnt as this continues.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's interesting how cheating is likely least of her transgressions, especially if their relationship was really abusive, but it's one blowing the most because of audience demography and cultural bias.
I keep seeing, here too, retarded passage about "he was deployed, protecting his country". Huh, so the guy was Afghani i suppose? Because US soldiers in middle east were doing anything but protecting US.
I've known women who went through horrible abusive relationships and cheating was the last thing on their mind. Not only is it not excused at all, but it sets off my bullshit detectors. The last thing you want is to set off some crazy guy and get yourself or your kid or you pets murdered.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Gigi is never going to want to hear this song ever again after this.

Awoogers

Smelliest007

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So does anyone have the exact time frame of when she was cheating and when her husband was deployed to verify info against dates she provided?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

[a]
Currently 918 likes to 107k views. Everyone is dunking on her in the replies to her comment.
Very likely she's one of the dumbasses that saw people praising her initially because none of them read the 90 pages and she jumped in as well.

The Froot's doc tweet is now at 27.9M views, this shit is going viral and her name is trending on twitter. Now "Hogwarts" and "Silvervale" are trending too and people are bringing up her throwing Silvervale under the bus.

We're deep into the "self-own" territory, though she'll make some money from Twitter because of it, lol. We'll see if it effects her viewership any. It already has previously as it killed a lot of her momentum for a while when it first came up a couple of years ago.

Thinking about this, I believe many vtubers are backing Froot due to industry pressure but are forgetting that their audience are mostly male and that most men view Froot's behavior as unforgivable. Cheating on a husband while deployed in combat is one of the lowest things a woman can do to a man, and I feel that fact is not registering with them as it would intrinsically register with a man, and as such, they put themselves in hotter water by not just ignoring this.

If a male streamer came out and said he forced his girlfriend to get an abortion she didn't want, the collective REEEEEE would be heard from space. It's fundamentally the same violation of trust and at the same sort of instinctive disgust level. While the full scale "Team Woman Moment" isn't surprising, there will likely be ramifications.

Also, basic structural point: if she's willing to cheat on a relationship and not end it, it means she'll willingly lie about basically anything else. There's a reason basically every society has some form of the insult "Lying Whore" and it always has power.

I'm actually impressed she didn't just revive her own drama like her Lich RP but she made it explode in front of everyone's faces in such a way that now everyone entangled in this shitshow is fucked. Everyone that jumped their guns at showing support must now go down with the ship supporting a whore cheating on her husband while he's deployed or look like a two-faced bitch by not standing by her simply due to public pressure, especially in the case of her claims of "I was abused!". God, this is such a shitshow.

She should have never brought it back up, but Women don't take L. They double down on them. This isn't surprising.

Bancho! is such a strong earworm. I click the video when it pops up in my feed and listen for about a minute. It's weird, but pretty awesome.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1-50

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

WIP

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm actually impressed she didn't just revive her own drama like her Lich RP but she made it explode in front of everyone's faces in such a way that now everyone entangled in this shitshow is fucked. Everyone that jumped their guns at showing support must now go down with the ship supporting a whore cheating on her husband while he's deployed or look like a two-faced bitch by not standing by her simply due to public pressure, especially in the case of her claims of "I was abused!". God, this is such a shitshow.
I truly don't see what made her think this would be a good idea - and no, I don't think it was some 200IQ play to make her numbers go up. Maybe the constant jabbing from literal whos actually got to her, and shit's about to get so much worse.

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

She should have never brought it back up, but Women don't take L. They double down on them. This isn't surprising.
What's funny is that there is no explicit info about her cheating with 5 guys. We already knew she cheated on him but all we got from the doc was that she was hanging out with 5 guys at the time and people just assumed she was banging them all because he was super paranoid of her hanging out with them. The framing of the texts, despite her best attempts to cherrypick, make it apparent these conversations are post-cheating. Like the whole "trying to get her to try out anal" is a classic thing married men argue for when they've been cucked to try to regain the trust of their spouse and for the spouse to show they're willing to step outside their boundaries for their partner to show they still care about the relationship. It's a coping mechanism for the husband as he gets something that the man who cucked him didn't get.

For all we know, it could have just been 1 guy or maybe it was the multiple men. However shit has spun so out of control, no one cares anymore because she's established herself as a liar, a manipulator, and a backstabber.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

What's funny is that there is no explicit info about her cheating with 5 guys. We already knew she cheated on him but all we got from the doc was that she was hanging out with 5 guys at the time and people just assumed she was banging them all because he was super paranoid of her hanging out with them. The framing of the texts, despite her best attempts to cherrypick, make it apparent these conversations are post-cheating. Like the whole "trying to get her to try out anal" is a classic thing married men argue for when they've been cucked to try to regain the trust of their spouse and for the spouse to show they're willing to step outside their boundaries for their partner to show they still care about the relationship. It's a coping mechanism for the husband as he gets something that the man who cucked him didn't get.

For all we know, it could have just been 1 guy or maybe it was the multiple men. However shit has spun so out of control, no one cares anymore because she's established herself as a liar, a manipulator, and a backstabber.
We all know MariMari is the only Vtuber that can take 5 Men. Bow to the sex goddess! :smugina:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I truly don't see what made her think this would be a good idea
Because she lives in a different reality to us. Every one of us has, at some point, faced consequences for doing something wrong. We've either embarrassed ourselves, hurt someone we care about, or had to face some kind of punishment for our actions. It's not nice, but no man is born perfect, and these consequences help humble us and point us in the right direction.

Froot, however, has gone through her entire online presence without ever having to accept consequences. Sure, she has critics, but there's always been something standing between her and actually accepting that she fucked up - whether it be /k/ simps excusing any misgivings they have with her because they want to fuck her, her position in VShojo meaning others in the vtubing industry don't want to criticise her out of fear of straining relations with their mutual acquaintances, or her SJW fans and friend circles who #BelieveWomen and feel the need to protect her from any perceived upset because of her "trauma".

She'll get away with this again. Nobody will cut ties with her because, in the current climate, ending a working relationship with someone after they talked about their ex-husband abusing them would be optics suicide, regardless of how reliable of a narrator she is. She won't even feel any shame, because as far as she's concerned, she did nothing wrong, and she's only getting backlash because of the nasty victim-blaming misogynists. She's told herself that lie so many times that she believes it, and her friends, co-workers, and mother reinforce it every time the subject comes up.

Every person is at least somewhat influenced by their upbringing and their environment, and Froot's entire life up to this point has been the perfect recipe to create an unlikeable, repugnant individual.

Wellful of Wails

Just noticed it… sure you did.

(A)

"She was always nice to me and that's all that matters."
So bad people are okay as long as they make you personally feel good?
End of character assessment.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Because she lives in a different reality to us. Every one of us has, at some point, faced consequences for doing something wrong. We've either embarrassed ourselves, hurt someone we care about, or had to face some kind of punishment for our actions. It's not nice, but no man is born perfect, and these consequences help humble us and point us in the right direction.

Froot, however, has gone through her entire online presence without ever having to accept consequences. Sure, she has critics, but there's always been something standing between her and actually accepting that she fucked up - whether it be /k/ simps excusing any misgivings they have with her because they want to fuck her, her position in VShojo meaning others in the vtubing industry don't want to criticise her out of fear of straining relations with their mutual acquaintances, or her SJW fans and friend circles who #BelieveWomen and feel the need to protect her from any perceived upset because of her "trauma".

She'll get away with this again. Nobody will cut ties with her because, in the current climate, ending a working relationship with someone after they talked about their ex-husband abusing them would be optics suicide, regardless of how reliable of a narrator she is. She won't even feel any shame, because as far as she's concerned, she did nothing wrong, and she's only getting backlash because of the nasty victim-blaming misogynists. She's told herself that lie so many times that she believes it, and her friends, co-workers, and mother reinforce it every time the subject comes up.

Every person is at least somewhat influenced by their upbringing and their environment, and Froot's entire life up to this point has been the perfect recipe to create an unlikeable, repugnant individual.
To quote her ex from the doc:
"Yeah, I'm sure you're magically retarded to suit your needs."

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grummi screaming in fear as a video game asks her if she goons

Edit clip killed sad lol

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I told myself I wouldn't clip a clip reaction, but on further inspection I have decided that this is way too funny to just let be forgotten. So enjoy this clip of Chirami remembering that she HAD to clarify that she isn't a pedophile and is a very seiso uwu bean. If you enjoy watching vtubers get embarrassed, you will probably enjoy this clip quite alot!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom