Pipproject Producer
1726981585455.png

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

The idol sisters are gaming again

Found this indog in the wild playing some racing games, I like her ESL cadence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So
people were bringing up a very tentative rrat that she could've posted this right after her new outfit dropped because it did poorly
a very basic viewing of twitch stats, indicates that she more or less got the least views out of recent Vshojo new outfit reveals

(the CCV numbers im posting is peak CCV)
https://twitchtracker.com/matarakan/streams/50359721069 - Matara Kahn on Feb 8 - 9,998 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/projektmelody/streams/44684306795 - Mel on August 16th - also start of a subathon - 8,868 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/zentreya/streams/42627859326 - Zentreya on September 14th, 1 day before Froot - 8,171 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/apricot/streams/44819675179 - Froot herself on September 15th - 6,396 CCV
https://twitchtracker.com/michimochievee/streams/41605876439 - Michi on the 20th - 7,454 CCV

I doubt it was just the numbers considering its a 90 page document, but my nogging got jogged and it always stood out to me the "why" when she just seemingly had a "high" that is an outfit reveal, usually those perk up a chuuba's mood due to the attention and numbers boosting these events get
And just for clarification, Mel, Matara, Froot and Michi all had bespoke new L2D outfits, while Zen just had a 3D model debut based on one of his previous L2D outfits

kukkia

Early Adopter
You just gotta time things so that you do your posting while the manager is sleeping and you can get away with anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You just gotta time things so that you do your posting while the manager is sleeping and you can get away with anything.
better yet, yab during a holiday and then burn down your reputation in less than two days

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I need to know whatever Aprimum has to say about this entire situation

please, let her free, for the content

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

(A)
She's digging her hole further.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GO OFF KWEEEEEEEN SLAAAAYYYYYYY.
Kek everyone who was defending this moron on the Ame thread from le ebil 4chins haydurrs: BTFO'D
Pick better people to go to bat for next time you retards.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The question is, is the ex-husband aware of what's happening right now with her vtuber persona?
Someone on the groomcord said that the guy was in the varis forums talking about it I just don't know if it's real and not just another schizophrenic episode of mine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

@Hff201 @The Proctor - do you actually have to pay your tv licence to watch livestreams of anime girls on the internet?

No, the TV licence only covers live television broadcasts, and internet rebroadcasts of that live material. The system is corrupt from the very core and they use underhanded tactics like these ambiguously-worded letters (and have enforcement officers contact you, sometimes in person) to threaten and mislead you into paying for it. They've been desperately scrambling to find new ways to sell more licences since the percentage of people paying for them is the lowest it's been in generations, to the point of removing the free licences for elderly people since they've realised nobody under the age of 80 watches live TV any more.

The BBC is a corrupt organisation that prioritises promoting left-wing propaganda and shielding confirmed child rapists over producing entertainment. There is absolutely no reason anybody in the current day should pay for it.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone on the groomcord said that the guy was in the varis forums talking about it I just don't know if it's real and not just another schizophrenic episode
i gave it a quick check, only "CINNA_Stixx" who if my memory isn't incorrect, was one of the 5 guys, has said anything on Varis

LINK / Archive
xXxZzvT.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Smelliest007

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

(A)

it'd be pretty funny if kson has a meltdown over this and in her stupidity she drags ironmouse or melody too by saying something that confirms any theory people had on them. Gotta love :talentfreedom:

Smelliest007

it'd be pretty funny if kson has a meltdown over this and in her stupidity she drags ironmouse or melody too by saying something that confirms any theory people had on them. Gotta love :talentfreedom:
What notable rrats would there be left that needed a hard confirm?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What notable rrats would there be left that needed a hard confirm?
Ironmouse and Zentreya have the most rrats about them, i doubt Kson would ever confirm anything specifically about either of those but it would be funny if she somehow did

Helkar

Whatever cursed shit this'll be, it starts in 15.

Tubedude

Someone on the groomcord said that the guy was in the varis forums talking about it I just don't know if it's real and not just another schizophrenic episode of mine
I said this earlier on the forums, but went to check and apparently it's not the ex, it's one of the guys Froot strung along while with the ex.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

(A)

In hindsight, Coco's graduation is becoming less and less of a bittersweet memory to a justified choice with how Kson has been acting right now.

Top Bottom