"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

KsonApologist

Said this on the mother site, but I was bummed when she threw her hat in with froot, but it's a woman moment. She did like most people do, and saw a sob story with one of her co workers without looking into it. When she did she admitted maybe it was deeper than surface level. Still doesn't let her off the hook, as she's friend with Henya, who froot fucked over, as well.

I'll give her props for looking into it, but should have done that first. Too trusting IMO. Holo was like a family, most other jobs are a competition, where being nice will end up with a knife in your back.
I think you forgot that she also supported Mikeneko for the same reason: being told one side of the story and trusting it
I got shit on for this in the Kson Fan Discord but she isnt some kind of god and can make mistakes:for sure one of them its being too nice to people that dont deserve it
That shit of "I don't judge people by what they are said to be like on the internet. I only judge by what someone is towards ME" ITS STUPID

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I hope they fire Kekson because Froot complained
gurakek1-png.41132
it would be so fucking funny if Froot leaves Vshitshow because of this too
gurakek1-png.41132
If anything happens to Kson, it will be behind the scenes where we can't see it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Froot has internet problems or a personal emergency or needs to take a break from stress and can't stream for a week or two.

Tragic how these things happen sometimes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fellas if this current whore shitshow isn't convincing you we need to repeal the 19th or its equivalent everywhere in the world I don't know what will :dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Shit, you're right. WTF, I love Froot, now?
I mean i appreciate the non-Holo related drama too, but loving her is a bit much, especially when she has so much love all ready.

By the way these are for whatever STI you caught from her. :medsl:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
The question is, is the ex-husband aware of what's happening right now with her vtuber persona?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The question is, is the ex-husband aware of what's happening right now with her vtuber persona?
DUUUUUUUDE this would be the perfect time to give his side of the story if he has any evidence to disprove this bitch. Make no mistake, guilty or not whatever this bitched pinned on the dude sure is following around to this day. She's on the ropes, he could do the funniest shit this year and end the bitch like she was hiroshima :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fellas if this current whore shitshow isn't convincing you we need to repeal the 19th or its equivalent everywhere in the world I don't know what will :dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:
1726979522866.png

bothyourhouses

That shit of "I don't judge people by what they are said to be like on the internet. I only judge by what someone is towards ME" ITS STUPID
It seems to have lead Kson to a reasonable viewpoint, more quickly than most vtubers who've been weighing in on this. Popular narratives can be wrong for years or decades, putting faith in your direct experience over what people say online is vital.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
DUUUUUUUDE this would be the perfect time to give his side of the story if he has any evidence to disprove this bitch. Make no mistake, guilty or not whatever this bitched pinned on the dude sure is following around to this day. She's on the ropes, he could do the funniest shit this year and end the bitch like she was hiroshima :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think one of the 5 guys that froot talked to was in the internet spotlight as recently as the anthime video?
so there is a non zero chance

niggaphil

What? Froot drama necro'ed?

Where is the money, Froot?

If you show proofs of donation to the whatever fucked up LGBTQ organisation, then I may give a shit to your side of story.

But now, you are just a massive liar and bitch in vtuber community!

:tenmakys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It seems to have lead Kson to a reasonable viewpoint, more quickly than most vtubers who've been weighing in on this. Popular narratives can be wrong for years or decades, putting faith in your direct experience over what people say online is vital.
Problem is she came to that conclusion in a very public way that most definitely is about to make the situation worse and get more eyes on it.
:amepopcorn:

I think you forgot that she also supported Mikeneko for the same reason: being told one side of the story and trusting it
I got shit on for this in the Kson Fan Discord but she isnt some kind of god and can make mistakes:for sure one of them its being too nice to people that dont deserve it
KsonApologist can't even go to bat for her on this one? Kson is so cooked...

niggaphil

KsonApologist can't even go to bat for her on this one? Kson is so cooked...
I still remembered Kson threw mike neko under the bus, and claimed that she did not take part in hiring mike neko into Vhoeshow after the whole mike neko and her husband lawsuit broke out

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

oh Kson, you should shut up and do half thot streaming. People would have more respect for you then

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra entering the Kingdom Hearts world.

Ui-mama's interactions with various Vtubers.

And more shotacon Nishizono Chigusa.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Might be a bit late but why is Gabe Newell getting involved in Froot Google doc drama

View attachment 78909
Bear please find some better bait ever since you switched to "can't believe it's not bait" you been catching nothing but retards.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

@Hff201 @The Proctor - do you actually have to pay your tv licence to watch livestreams of anime girls on the internet?

Kalion

:)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Where the fuck was management to say "Hey no do not drop a 90 page rambling drama document."?
They were too busy "YAAAAS KWEEEN GO OFFFFFFF"ing to stop her

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Where the fuck was management to say "Hey no do not drop a 90 page rambling drama document."?
You know I'm starting to believe Gunrun and co. got spurned by Froot's ex. He definitely hated the gays enough to be a closet homo.

Top Bottom