"Tomorrow?!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Just noticed it… sure you did.

(A)

I doubt anyone who replied bothered reading the 90 page doc. I sure as shit am not. Just gotta show support for your "fellow gals."

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I mean I kinda prefer it this way the vultures are circling Vshojo instead of brewing Hololive is doomed rrats constantly.
Shit, you're right. WTF, I love Froot, now?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Selen was terminated with prejudice in just over two weeks after Mel's comparatively amicable termination
so give it a couple weeks after Ame's retirement for the real fireworks to start, this is just a prelude
Rosemi's finally coming home to the Tsunderia retirement home.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
THANK YOU DADDY GUNRUN FOR DELIVERING US FROM THIS TERRIBLE STORM!
I am sure the 50 dongerbills Yagoo paid you after slipping those random indies roofies at twitchcon really sealed the deal!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Shame Kson got dragged into this, I wonder if there's some other company she could've been signed to... Some company that doesn't get you wrapped up in the personal scandals of its members where showing support for them means throwing your lot in with cheating, harassment, and vile pseudo-charities... Where associating with your own co-workers doesn't necessitate Covering you own ass...

It is a mystery...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Mel gets terminated amicably
>Selen gets the book thrown at her and almost offs herself twice

>Aqua leaves
>Hex leaves, Kunai leaves shortly after, Vox accidentally strikes a crypto company's video over a chinky music sample

>Ame leaves
>Froot becomes the local punching bag, Kson has to delete a tweet where she shits on her indirectly for cheating, the one thing people kept ignoring

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shame Kson got dragged into this, I wonder if there's some other company she could've been signed to... Some company that doesn't get you wrapped up in the personal scandals of its members where showing support for them means throwing your lot in with cheating, harassment, and vile pseudo-charities... Where associating with your own co-workers doesn't necessitate Covering you own ass...

It is a mystery...
Obviously phase connect.
>Mel gets terminated amicably
>Selen gets the book thrown at her and almost offs herself twice

>Aqua leaves
>Hex leaves, Kunai leaves shortly after, Vox accidentally strikes a crypto company's video over a chinky music sample

>Ame leaves
>Froot becomes the local punching bag, Kson has to delete a tweet where she shits on her indirectly for cheating, the one thing people kept ignoring
STOP NOTICING THINGS

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

It is a mystery...
Miramax?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

It is a mystery...
Fishman will poach her into Phase just to make Pippa collab with her once, and then terminate her because she slighted china

STOP NOTICING THINGS
Im on to you holofags, clearly there is information that will lead to the arrest of Motoaki Tanigo in this wild landscape of corpo retardation

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
At least you all finally admit it now.
The time until retirement is up to Fishman. Until then, they'll be captive to his mercy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait a minute... how come Brave hasn't bought Vshojo yet...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That Kson tweet got me cultivating a small skaven hive underneath the Vshojo HQ but i wonder if VSJ would ever suspend a talent?
There was a very cut and dry wrangling, so there are limits to talent freedom, but what would be the line for a stealth or open suspension?

Henya.....

bothyourhouses

Another great advantage of having an Oshi who's corpo. They know better than to wade into the sewage that is indie drama, and for those who don't there's a manager to smack them on the back of the head and tell them no.
Corpo cuts both ways - you'll never be forced to see your oshi making terrible takes, but you'll never know what her actual views are either. Watching mine have the chance to sign on the bad take that all her friends are doing and pass is a very good feeling (even if it's actually just as likely she was just sleeping or whatever).

Top Bottom