"Huh chinchin katame? (hard penis)"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Years and years and years of Germany's Generals trying and failing to kill Hitler, only for him to finally die by his own hand.

Wait, what was the topic?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Asmon found the Froot!

God damn it, not Assmong. I now have to white knight for Froot on principle because I'd rather be an absolute fag than agree with Asmon on anything.

Dayum
Im kinda sad Froot took away Aprimum's twitter privilage

She'd have managed to release her own google doc 'defending' Froot that would only serve to undermine the timeline and prove her daughter was in the wrong 80% of the time.

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze: with that level of bullying I'm 90% convinced they're cousins at the very least or they grew up in the same chink neighborhood

pancho would have a field day shitting on her and tenma would get so tilted she wouldn't speak to her again.

That level of bullying, he should just ask her out, he clearly wants to fuck her.

"I'm not getting one-guy'd!" says person writing an essay about how much they totally don't care.

A list was made of the larger vtubers who supported her. Noticed Zentreya isn't on the list :ameliaThink: Other than Henya who's on hiatus she's the only Vshojo who didn't publicly show support. Even Hime replied.

This seems to have backfired immensely not just for Froot but for Vshojo and the indies who tweeted support. They all have tons of replies of people upset at them, some regular fans. The response to the OG tweet is pretty bad, 25M+ views to only 30k likes. Numerous replies and QRTs ratioing the tweet. Not just Asmongold but I'm seeing numerous accounts that never talk about vtubers bringing this up and laughing at them.

I wonder if this will end with Froot being ostracized or if they'll huddle up, batten down the hatches, and cover their ears? Several have already deleted their tweets and a few mentioned it in reply to Katie.
View attachment 78870
View attachment 78871

Ghost archive not working atm. While try again later but took screenshots of linked tweets just in case.

Deleting their replies because they're getting negative backlash for supporting some bullshit behaviour? Wowee would you look at that, I guess they don't want to lose face in this cloutfarm! If they really meant it with their support they would weather it out and just stick to it, but no, they just want internet points and the second it starts costing them, solidarity isn't real.

I think froot is a dishonest hypocrite but some tards are giving the pro froot side even more ammo to circle the wagons

Let 'em circle, makes it easier to catch them all in the blast.

I dont know if i should be happy or Sad that Mike is not even going to be Cheater Vtuber Number 1 after this Froot retardation:yagoocry:

Depends, how many fandead did she fuck while married to the femboy?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
But Nyaru, look at it like this; when they're drunk and on drugs, they're way easier for you to manipulate and backstab later for your own benefit.
Damn are you on your hater arc? Spill the things you can if you have new information besides the KF drop.
Calling out random vtubers for supporting Froot is stupid. Awful as she is, some (not all of them) would be her friends. Of course they'd want to support her or want to believe in her, even if it seems like a bad idea.

That all being said, the people that support her then delete it after a second of backlash are pathetic. If they legitimately want to support her, stand by it. Deleting that support once they're in the crossfire shows that they don't actually believe in anything. Froot isn't their friend or anyone they admire, just a cheap way to farm clout.
Is it really friendship if you don't call them on their bullshit? I got into fistfights with lifelong friends over mistakes we did, and it helped reinforce our bond. More than a decade together and still going strong (is male friendship the marriage endgoal? :PomuPanic: ).
Maybe it's a male thing, I don't know.
View attachment 78869
Anyone have any idea what this is about?
A rratmancer posted this on /swarm/
image(1).png
The Discord leak and my summary on the onsen orgy rrat can be found in the last general thread, just look up Anny. I think the pressure is catching up to her but the SA rrat is news to me because I stopped watching after her march meltdown.

God's Strongest Dragoon

God damn it, not Assmong. I now have to white knight for Froot on principle because I'd rather be an absolute fag than agree with Asmon on anything.
We get it, you're Canadian, you don't need to act so gay.
How does the existence of the Bettel twin factor into this equation? Does that double the odds? :gurastress:
There is the very real possibility that Bettel and Not-Bettel Eiffel Tower'd her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

frz

If it really is like this, then that’s so disgusting I agree with Nyaru on everything here.
never been to a con before, so I wouldn’t actually know lol
Western "Influencers" goes to cons and music festival for sex and drugs. It is one of the most effective way to market yourself.

They don't go to cons to watch cosplay or the things that normies do. They usually get their own section that only they can access where they are provided food and drink. You get drunk there and bring someone back to your hotel room. It's basically an "elite club gathering".

If you arent drunk then you wouldnt be comfortably letting strangers touching you in exchange for clout, simple as that.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
The Little EN streamer who could, Tetel Flow, is celebrating 20k subscribers.

Zyklon Mag

Hakka and Hakkamama are making spic fuel together! What the fuck is a pipusa? Pippa's USA?
I just don't get why Froot, after doing the smart thing for half a decade and simply not saying a single word, suddenly decided to go full retard.

I kind of respected her playing it smart and just ignoring the shit that was thrown at her.

I think I'll blame jester dick.
Naw, Bettel's catching too much dick from Magni now. He doesn't need Froot when he became a Fruit:smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@reinigen posted the answer on the farms but her channel stagnated and has been slowly decaying because of it. She thought this was her chance to own the haters and sympathy bait for views. Instead the haters are vindicated with even mainstream normie streamers like Asmongold calling her out and she's been getting ratio'd by the people calling her out.
For the record -
a9s0w0.png

I'm convinced it's either the above reason, or she caught wind of something big coming that's going to affect her and she wanted to try and get ahead of it to shape a narrative.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of ES.

What is Lala and Meica05 doing there? They hardly speak english...some people in chat will understand V4mirai debuts better that them.

Hell, Meica audience also has a lot of not english speaking latinos... i wonder how she is going to do it in that watchalong.

When you gotta burn piles of money you gotta burn piles of money bro, what are they supposed to do with all of that VC money?

kukkia

Early Adopter
TBH I never really knew if the Froot cheating thing was actually real or just random rumor. Like I'm sure there was some evidence for it, but I never felt the urge to look into it. I didn't care.

I still don't really care (I can probably count the amount of times I've watched Froot on one hand, and all of those instances were in collabs), but I feel like the whole doc backfired in that now I've seen a lot of people talking about how yes, she really did cheat with a bunch of people.

Zyklon Mag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TBH I never really knew if the Froot cheating thing was actually real or just random rumor. Like I'm sure there was some evidence for it, but I never felt the urge to look into it. I didn't care.

I still don't really care (I can probably count the amount of times I've watched Froot on one hand, and all of those instances were in collabs), but I feel like the whole doc backfired in that now I've seen a lot of people talking about how yes, she really did cheat with a bunch of people.
Hey you're alive.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

closedblas

Western "Influencers" goes to cons and music festival for sex and drugs. It is one of the most effective way to market yourself.

They don't go to cons to watch cosplay or the things that normies do. They usually get their own section that only they can access where they are provided food and drink. You get drunk there and bring someone back to your hotel room. It's basically an "elite club gathering".

If it really is like this, then that’s so disgusting I agree with Nyaru on everything here.
never been to a con before, so I wouldn’t actually know lol
What even is this absurd take on alcohol at cons?
Even my fucking regional IEEE conferences have alcohol at socials.
Welcome to a professional event. Ask for a cider and nurse it all night.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom