"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I personally try to be nice, but I think everyone involved in the Froot situation is an idiot who should take an extended sabbatical from the internet, especially Froot (for her own good if nothing else). Don't send vtubers death threats and don't get into stupid fights on the internet if you're a vtuber.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
How does the existence of the Bettel twin factor into this equation? Does that double the odds? :gurastress:
"Well Mr. Connor I understand you'd like to petition your brother to join you in your vtuber activities. Unfortunately as per your contract we can't allow that, but uh there is something you could do for us. A little something you need to give us that would allow us to....bend the rules you could say."

Piava

Redemption Arc
It's pretty heartwarming that whenever Froot is brought up we all unanimously agree that she fucking sucks and deserves whatever bad thing happens to her.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
She's a cheating whore that tries to frame herself as the victim. She gets what she deserves.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kiara being domestic. Couscous instantly makes anything mid.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kiara being domestic. Couscous instantly makes anything mid.

Thinkingemoji.png
Screenshot_20240921_184716_Brave.jpg

Void Scribas

I wonder what Nano likes to rebrand so much, because she did the exact same thing when she was Yuri when she was at Phase Connect.
My wholesome rrat is that she is doing to match Kirsche.

Black Wolf and White Fox

There's a big among us collab with EN/ES/JP vtubers. E: Seems they can't use their native language. Tomomi's pov

Rie

Kind of crazy how Shura was capable of organizing that. For being one of Wactor victims to make friends in the EN and JP and make them interact with the ES community.

‐---------------------------

Speaking of ES.

What is Lala and Meica05 doing there? They hardly speak english...some people in chat will understand V4mirai debuts better that them.

Hell, Meica audience also has a lot of not english speaking latinos... i wonder how she is going to do it in that watchalong.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She states she uses Hellofresh regularly. Also standard trick of theirs to mix up sides to create a "new" menu item.
Mid also describes like 95% of Hellofresh's recipes.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I guess Hellofresh works if you live on a bughive that's too far removed from a farmers market, otherwise I can't justify their upmark costs for broccoli or corn salad.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My wholesome rrat is that she is doing to match Kirsche.

Black Wolf and White Fox

Kind of crazy how Shura was capable of organizing that. For being one of Wactor victims to make friends in the EN and JP and make them interact with the ES community.

‐---------------------------

Speaking of ES.

What is Lala and Meica05 doing there? They hardly speak english...some people in chat will understand V4mirai debuts better that them.

Hell, Meica audience also has a lot of not english speaking latinos... i wonder how she is going to do it in that watchalong.

I am surprised at this point you dont know that Brave Group throws money at everything and everyone so it doesnt matter if they are just ES vtubers

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

First of the collabs with Ame starts in 45 minutes.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just don't get why Froot, after doing the smart thing for half a decade and simply not saying a single word, suddenly decided to go full retard.

I kind of respected her playing it smart and just ignoring the shit that was thrown at her.

I think I'll blame jester dick.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I guess Hellofresh works if you live on a bughive that's too far removed from a farmers market, otherwise I can't justify their upmark costs for broccoli or corn salad.
You're paying for convenience more than ingredient quality or anything else, being moderately cheaper and a lot healthier than just getting takeout every night for those too busy/lazy to plan out meals and buy your own groceries for a week.

Piava

Redemption Arc
I just don't get why Froot, after doing the smart thing for half a decade and simply not saying a single word, suddenly decided to go full retard.
Because claiming your husband was "abooosive" instead of taking accountability for your actions will get you pity points from all her simps + Vtuber friends, extends her reach and protects her from future criticism should someone bring up the topic again.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I want to make note that, after years of people calling out Froot's past, the Ant-chan mini-doc, and other posts here and there, what finally made the story blow up and might end Froot was Froot herself.

God bless.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Shorts on their channels have good views so I'd wage they've picked up most of their subs from the Shorts feed spoonfeeding them to iPad kids, rather than any actual foul play. There's really not much benefit in botting subscriber counts, if they wanted to game the system then botting the streams to boost watch time so they get recommended more would be more effective.
Part of me suspects botting, but it's also worth noting that V4Mirai's debuts have gotten bigger every gen.
:pippanumbers:
The Lunalia (Gen 3) girls were sitting at roughly 15K subs each just before debut, and have continued to grow, albeit at a slower pace:
View attachment 78824
Petalight (Gen 2) didn't even hit 10K until a couple of months after debut. But compared to Lunalia, they didn't get much promotion.

By contrast, Lunalia and now Voltail are getting boosted hard with all the ads and announced watchalongs. 40K pre-debut is a bit crazy, but not excessively so when you consider ads + watchalongs + established V4Mirai fanbase + broader Brave/corpo fanbase.

Still 40K pre-debut is the highest so far for Brave's EN operations. Previously, it was VSPO EN where they had about 30K subs pre-debut. It probably helps that the other Brave EN corpos are up and running. It helps boost engagement and the overall footprint of these debuts more. Back when Petalight debuted, it was just V4Mirai.

For reference, highest Lunalia debut CCV was Nova, who peaked at 6K, while averaging 4K (the peak was brief, and doesn't really reflect in the chart). Everyone else averaged around 3K:
View attachment 78827
It's because their sub counts exploded from shorts, especially Nova(e). She in particular had enough subs pre-debut that she was like #2 most subbed in V4Mirai and become most subbed during her debut. She had a short that hit the algorithm hard.
>he hates america
what are you a commie femboy?
Yes, he's a eurofag
@reinigen posted the answer on the farms but her channel stagnated and has been slowly decaying because of it. She thought this was her chance to own the haters and sympathy bait for views. Instead the haters are vindicated with even mainstream normie streamers like Asmongold calling her out and she's been getting ratio'd by the people calling her out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shit even Harmfuls getting a piece of the Froot

Top Bottom