"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

chihirogumi

I think froot is a dishonest hypocrite but some tards are giving the pro froot side even more ammo to circle the wagons
This is what happens when you get too invested in the culture war, just laugh at the dumb bitch for inexplicably shining a giant flashlight on her dark past. Getting so mad on the internet that you send threats or touch the poop is very gay.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so how's lisa doing? what's she up to in brave? her mum still giving her grief?

GYCXcVTWMAABTD2.jpeg

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I'm curious to know how this will pan out for Froot. Since her twitter PR has now imploded on itself how much will she gain in merch sales and donations in the short term compared to her reputation free-falling in the long term now that famous caveman Asmongold has outed her to the general twitch/youtube audience.

but for now it's time to listen to Gigi sing September for the 10th time in a row.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
but for now it's time to listen to Gigi sing September for the 10th time in a row.
We may be losing Ame, but we can rest well knowing Gigi is here to carry on her legacy of hyperactive karaokes with shit singing.
:sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man I can't have a day to feel bad about Ame without the rest of the fucking industry exploding like a backed up sewer pipe.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"I'm not getting one-guy'd!" says person writing an essay about how much they totally don't care.

A list was made of the larger vtubers who supported her. Noticed Zentreya isn't on the list :ameliaThink: Other than Henya who's on hiatus she's the only Vshojo who didn't publicly show support. Even Hime replied.

This seems to have backfired immensely not just for Froot but for Vshojo and the indies who tweeted support. They all have tons of replies of people upset at them, some regular fans. The response to the OG tweet is pretty bad, 25M+ views to only 30k likes. Numerous replies and QRTs ratioing the tweet. Not just Asmongold but I'm seeing numerous accounts that never talk about vtubers bringing this up and laughing at them.

I wonder if this will end with Froot being ostracized or if they'll huddle up, batten down the hatches, and cover their ears? Several have already deleted their tweets and a few mentioned it in reply to Katie.
View attachment 78870
View attachment 78871

Ghost archive not working atm. While try again later but took screenshots of linked tweets just in case.

Cheating is one thing but now the normies just need to catch up on and start screaming about the backstabbing, the history of racism and transphobia on the dreaded 4chan, all the dead trans children directly as a result of her promising to donate money that never appeared, fuck wasn't Froot involved in an Etsy scam or something at some point? You can't have so many skeletons in one closet to address and genuinely expect that people should give her the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't read too much into vtubers liking her post or commenting support unless they publicly double down on it. It's entirely mindless behaviour on Twitter, I can practically guarantee no-one beyond her closest associates knows or even read what happened, they just saw an "omg I was abused :'((" sadpost and automatically responded with generic condolences and support. It's just the done thing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
> Everyone around my oshi on the list
> Oshi not on the list

Maybe she does have good judgment sometimes. Or wasn't considered big enough to list, either/or.
Another great advantage of having an Oshi who's corpo. They know better than to wade into the sewage that is indie drama, and for those who don't there's a manager to smack them on the back of the head and tell them no.

JusticeDog

There's a big among us collab with EN/ES/JP vtubers. E: Seems they can't use their native language. Tomomi's pov

This collab is amazing. Triple language barrier :SelenHAHAhere:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
One nice thing about forums vs Twitter is that on a forum, fed posting will usually get you banned. And if the forum doesn't ban people for that and you don't like that, you don't fit the culture so why are you there.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dont know if i should be happy or Sad that Mike is not even going to be Cheater Vtuber Number 1 after this Froot retardation:yagoocry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont know if i should be happy or Sad that Mike is not even going to be Cheater Vtuber Number 1 after this Froot retardation:yagoocry:
The year isnt over m8 she can still catch up

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At least she'll still be more relevant than Froot after this.
:irysthumbsupl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is a really fun clip, Dizzy and Rosemi have really good chemistry together. I'd love to see a proper collab between these two.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At least she'll still be more relevant than Froot after this.
:irysthumbsupl:
Even at her lowest Mike was somehow more relevant than Froot's vshojo career

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

The year isnt over m8 she can still catch up
I NEED her to log into her Nazuna account and reply to Froot's doc with a supportive message for the cherry on top of this shit sundae. :menhera::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

lvl8

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

I'm curious to know how this will pan out for Froot. Since her twitter PR has now imploded on itself how much will she gain in merch sales and donations in the short term compared to her reputation free-falling in the long term now that famous caveman Asmongold has outed her to the general twitch/youtube audience.

OH FUCK SHE'S BREAKING IN!

Top Bottom