"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
1726959400825.png

Anyone have any idea what this is about?

Bronze

There's a big among us collab with EN/ES/JP vtubers. E: Seems they can't use their native language. Tomomi's pov

Rie

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I guess she got tired of the few dozen twitter trolls that post the meme of her cheating and somehow thought dropping the doc would stop them instead of embolden them.
I like the rrat someone posted back a couple pages that she did it for engagement.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze: with that level of bullying I'm 90% convinced they're cousins at the very least or they grew up in the same chink neighborhood
The end of the clip seals it: if things in the West had gone just a slightly different way, these girls would be dropping racial slurs constantly.
pancho would have a field day shitting on her and tenma would get so tilted she wouldn't speak to her again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I like the rrat someone posted back a couple pages that she did it for engagement.
She had a countdown to her race queen outfit that had lower twitter engagement than Mika/Michi's similar countdown posts, the official VSJ account for her event merch had around 1.6k likes
She dropped the doc just 4 days after that event and outfit reveal.

Outside of coomer artists, Michi's outfit mogged hers in various metrics
19k views on a clip almost a week after the fact

22k views in 11 hours

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I guess she got tired of the few dozen twitter trolls that post the meme of her cheating and somehow thought dropping the doc would stop them instead of embolden them.
>a few dozen twitter trolls annoy her with the MW2 heartbeat sensor meme
>she decides to own the haters by posting a 90 pg doc
>the doc gets 25 MILLION views
>now the entire internet knows she cheated on her husband with 5 guys while he was on deployment and he returned to a dead bedroom
>her husband wanted to commit suicide because she was "exercising autonomy over her body"
>claims he's abusive and she's the victim

Bravo, you dumb whore.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
roru
rumao even

"I'm not getting one-guy'd!" says person writing an essay about how much they totally don't care.

A list was made of the larger vtubers who supported her. Noticed Zentreya isn't on the list :ameliaThink: Other than Henya who's on hiatus she's the only Vshojo who didn't publicly show support. Even Hime replied.

This seems to have backfired immensely not just for Froot but for Vshojo and the indies who tweeted support. They all have tons of replies of people upset at them, some regular fans. The response to the OG tweet is pretty bad, 25M+ views to only 30k likes. Numerous replies and QRTs ratioing the tweet. Not just Asmongold but I'm seeing numerous accounts that never talk about vtubers bringing this up and laughing at them.

I wonder if this will end with Froot being ostracized or if they'll huddle up, batten down the hatches, and cover their ears? Several have already deleted their tweets and a few mentioned it in reply to Katie.
Screenshot 2024-09-21 190622.png
Screenshot 2024-09-21 190630.png

Ghost archive not working atm. While try again later but took screenshots of linked tweets just in case.

Not-Username

"I'm not getting one-guy'd!" says person writing an essay about how much they totally don't care.

A list was made of the larger vtubers who supported her. Noticed Zentreya isn't on the list :ameliaThink: Other than Henya who's on hiatus she's the only Vshojo who didn't publicly show support. Even Hime replied.

This seems to have backfired immensely not just for Froot but for Vshojo and the indies who tweeted support. They all have tons of replies of people upset at them, some regular fans. The response to the OG tweet is pretty bad, 25M+ views to only 30k likes. Numerous replies and QRTs ratioing the tweet. Not just Asmongold but I'm seeing numerous accounts that never talk about vtubers bringing this up and laughing at them.

I wonder if this will end with Froot being ostracized or if they'll huddle up, batten down the hatches, and cover their ears? Several have already deleted their tweets and a few mentioned it in reply to Katie.
View attachment 78870
View attachment 78871

Ghost archive not working atm. While try again later but took screenshots of linked tweets just in case.

I know this is the Internet and yaddayadda, but wishing (cruel) death to family members for a (probably thoughtless) tweet is still insane to me

Tubedude

View attachment 78870
View attachment 78871

Indies join in on one side of drama with a support post because they think it'll get them some easy clout.

Winds up blowing up in their faces.

Some of the people are going too far with the push-back for sure, but they could have avoided it all by just not publicly putting out a 'I support you, you poor defenseless victim' post.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think froot is a dishonest hypocrite but some tards are giving the pro froot side even more ammo to circle the wagons

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I know this is the Internet and yaddayadda, but wishing (cruel) death to family members for a (probably thoughtless) tweet is still insane to me
Twitter users will use the same methodology no matter what their personal beliefs are. Imagine actually thinking most of those vtubers who "supported" Froot are somehow personally participating in her being a cheating bitch rather than seeing a massive post from a coworker, not reading it, typing out "you go girl" in 5 seconds, and moving on with their day.

Ten bucks someone says "they have a responsibility to use their platform wisely". Or maybe someone has already said it, I don't use that cancer site unless I have to.

DogBone

I think froot is a dishonest hypocrite but some tards are giving the pro froot side even more ammo to circle the wagons
I don't know. I'm torn because I do think it's morally wrong. At the same time, I wonder if savage backlash is good because it means people will be less likely to love bomb retards who are toxic for clout. Personally, I don't think "optics" really exists because Frootfags would lie about people anyway, there's no proof that message is even genuine (right?).

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
don't fool yourself nigga these assholes would wish something far more awful for you and anyone connected to you for being right of mao. The only way things go back to normal is for everyone using the same tactics they've been using for a decade.

Not-Username

Twitter users will use the same methodology no matter what their personal beliefs are. Imagine actually thinking most of those vtubers who "supported" Froot are somehow personally participating in her being a cheating bitch rather than seeing a massive post from a coworker, not reading it, typing out "you go girl" in 5 seconds, and moving on with their day.

Ten bucks someone says "they have a responsibility to use their platform wisely". Or maybe someone has already said it, I don't use that cancer site unless I have to.
Probably. And this is an overgrowing cancer.

It's like a pendulum consistently gaining momentum and making each side more extreme with each swing.

Until it breaks.

I love our Internet society ..... :guraeating:

don't fool yourself nigga these assholes would wish something far more awful for you and anyone connected to you for being right of mao. The only way things go back to normal is for everyone using the same tactics they've been using for a decade.
I agree and disagree at the same time. I have no stakes in this shit anymore anyway. I'm just disappointed in people

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Indies join in on one side of drama with a support post because they think it'll get them some easy clout.

Winds up blowing up in their faces.

Some of the people are going too far with the push-back for sure, but they could have avoided it all by just not publicly putting out a 'I support you, you poor defenseless victim' post.
Not a single one of them read the doc, too. Because who the fuck would waste their time with a 91 page document?

bothyourhouses

A list was made of the larger vtubers who supported her.
> Everyone around my oshi on the list
> Oshi not on the list

Maybe she does have good judgment sometimes. Or wasn't considered big enough to list, either/or.

Piava

Redemption Arc
You said it yourself. It's the fucking Internet, fàggot, nobody cares.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't know. I'm torn because I do think it's morally wrong. At the same time, I wonder if savage backlash is good because it means people will be less likely to love bomb retards who are toxic for clout. Personally, I don't think "optics" really exists because Frootfags would lie about people anyway, there's no proof that message is even genuine (right?).
I think a very concrete and focused response or very blunt meme like the heartbeat monitor thing isnt wrong, but the retards wishing for death or something of that sort is meaningless

Top Bottom