"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just noticed it… sure you did.

(A)

Screenshot_20240922_003713_Brave.jpg"I don't judge people by what they are said to be like on the internet. I only judge by what someone is towards ME, because of what I have experienced. This is my opinion. Thank you for reading this."
Kson 2024

At least this explains why she supported Mike: She is awful on the internet but a great person towards her so that its all what matters :menhera:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Corpo cuts both ways - you'll never be forced to see your oshi making terrible takes, but you'll never know what her actual views are either. Watching mine have the chance to sign on the bad take that all her friends are doing and pass is a very good feeling (even if it's actually just as likely she was just sleeping or whatever).
on the other hand, if you watch the right corpo you get golden moments such as "L+ ratio parasocial freaks" "Personally, i do not think it was harassment" and the classic "I love my Niji family!" (talent attempts suicide 10 months later)

GF0kvPybIAAaLh_.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
GUYS!

Archive

sub to her to make this number bigger

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
How come Brave hasn't bought phase yet?
Fishman has said before that they're cashflow positive at this point, so there's no rush to sell. Not to mention how polarizing that decision would be. I'm sure selling to Brave would precipitate an Idol situation where a lot of girls would opt out. It would just mess up a good thing, even with the payout.

Jacks Wasted Life

Shame Kson got dragged into this, I wonder if there's some other company she could've been signed to... Some company that doesn't get you wrapped up in the personal scandals of its members where showing support for them means throwing your lot in with cheating, harassment, and vile pseudo-charities... Where associating with your own co-workers doesn't necessitate Covering you own ass...

It is a mystery...
Said this on the mother site, but I was bummed when she threw her hat in with froot, but it's a woman moment. She did like most people do, and saw a sob story with one of her co workers without looking into it. When she did she admitted maybe it was deeper than surface level. Still doesn't let her off the hook, as she's friend with Henya, who froot fucked over, as well.

I'll give her props for looking into it, but should have done that first. Too trusting IMO. Holo was like a family, most other jobs are a competition, where being nice will end up with a knife in your back.

RiverBear

Might be a bit late but why is Gabe Newell getting involved in Froot Google doc drama

1000472544.jpg

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer

USS IOWA

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Fishman has said before that they're cashflow positive at this point, so there's no rush to sell. Not to mention how polarizing that decision would be. I'm sure selling to Brave would precipitate an Idol situation where a lot of girls would opt out. It would just mess up a good thing, even with the payout.
Not to mention if the management itself would rather join brave or gather enough talents to make a successor company to Phase.

Void Scribas

When you gotta burn piles of money you gotta burn piles of money bro, what are they supposed to do with all of that VC money?
Okay but at least be practical about it. Pixelink contacted Shura to do a watchalong of Arisu debut, and despite her being a ES vtuber she understood english and could translate to her fans.

Meica cant. It will literally watching vtubers talking gibberish to her
>management told her to delete the tweet calling out your coworker for being a cheating whore

TALENT FREEDOM

:ironmousekek:
This froot thing is getting out of control.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

A month from now we will have an another Mike situation but it's Western woman this time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

frz

I just don't get why Froot, after doing the smart thing for half a decade and simply not saying a single word, suddenly decided to go full retard.

I kind of respected her playing it smart and just ignoring the shit that was thrown at her.

I think I'll blame jester dick.
She is being enabled by someone. Remember vshojo streamers randomly addressed the nepohiring audition shit when they didn't need to at all? Someone in Vshojo is fucking up and it's glorious.
Could be one of the new hires like geega.
A month from now we will have an another Mike situation but it's Western woman this time.
It's gonna be tough beating mike. But ironmouse cheating on CdawgVA, faking her illness would probs seal the deal.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

I now see why Mumei and Towa stopped collabing with each other as often. If they didn't then they would give everyone a deadly case of diabetes from how cute they are.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So not only has Froot managed to shoot herself in the foot, she's also managed to sabotage all of her coworkers and her corpo in the process. It's been slow but I'm glad to see public opinion catching up with Froot.

Hope those internet asspats were worth it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So not only has Froot managed to shoot herself in the foot, she's also managed to sabotage all of her coworkers and her corpo in the process. It's been slow but I'm glad to see public opinion catching up with Froot.

I hope they fire Kekson because Froot complained
gurakek1-png.41132
it would be so fucking funny if Froot leaves Vshitshow because of this too
gurakek1-png.41132

Jacks Wasted Life

#metoo was the best thing to happen in a decade. Went from believe all women, to women can be lying pieces of shit when it serves their interest, just like everyone else.

Top Bottom