"I never said that, pay attention to the wording, I... uhhuhuHuHUHh I said 'I just don't swing that way', that's not a hard no! uhuhHUHuhahaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
In hindsight, Coco's graduation is becoming less and less of a bittersweet memory to a justified choice with how Kson has been acting right now.
yeah if this is how badly she acted and managers had to tard wrangle her constantly from saying stupid shit like this.

Total Ratt but i can't help but wonder if the whole Taiwan thing broke her somehow

God's Strongest Dragoon

in her stupidity she drags ironmouse or melody too
Brother, Asmon was on Ironmouse's "Speak of the Devil" podcast and he just put out a clip calling out Froot for being a cheating whore.
asmonironmouse.png

The aluminumrodent is probably now relieved her youtube channel got nuked so she can have an excuse to ignore what's going on right now.

Camila probably deleted her comment praising Froot not because she was bullied but because she's under the Mythic agency, which was founded by Asmon, and wants to stay on his good side. I wonder how Lucy reacts since she's part of Mythic too.

IdenticalPlateaus

Total Ratt but i can't help but wonder if the whole Taiwan thing broke her somehow
I think she is just having a woman moment. I can understand her having a kneejerk reaction against internet mobs though, despite all her mistakes she was essentially blameless in the Taiwan incident and still got swarmed by bugs.

Smelliest007

In hindsight, Coco's graduation is becoming less and less of a bittersweet memory to a justified choice with how Kson has been acting right now.
Fuck the chinks but goddamn, she really needed tard wrangling when dealing with anything that wasn't Japanese, that much is obvious now.

RiverBear

Bear please find some better bait ever since you switched to "can't believe it's not bait" you been catching nothing but retards.
Hey man, sometimes you gotta coast through bad bait.

They can't be 100% bangers all the time

Smelliest007

Camila probably deleted her comment praising Froot not because she was bullied but because she's under the Mythic agency, which was founded by Asmon, and wants to stay on his good side. I wonder how Lucy reacts since she's part of Mythic too.
Did I miss Lucy defending Froot?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did I miss Lucy defending Froot?

[a]
Currently 918 likes to 107k views. Everyone is dunking on her in the replies to her comment.
Very likely she's one of the dumbasses that saw people praising her initially because none of them read the 90 pages and she jumped in as well.

The Froot's doc tweet is now at 27.9M views, this shit is going viral and her name is trending on twitter. Now "Hogwarts" and "Silvervale" are trending too and people are bringing up her throwing Silvervale under the bus.

Ballpark_Look

@Hff201 @The Proctor - do you actually have to pay your tv licence to watch livestreams of anime girls on the internet?

Only if your using Youtube TV, the live tv service by Youtube. This does bring up the question do simulcast live streamed events on Twitch count? (ie Thursday Night Football or random esports events that get on tv and Twitch)

Smelliest007

[a]
Currently 918 likes to 107k views. Everyone is dunking on her in the replies to her comment.
Very likely she's one of the dumbasses that saw people praising her initially because none of them read the 90 pages and she jumped in as well.

The Froot's doc tweet is now at 27.9M views, this shit is going viral and her name is trending on twitter. Now "Hogwarts" and "Silvervale" are trending too and people are bringing up her throwing Silvervale under the bus.

Lucy... go back to making gooner FFXIV videos instead. Getting closer to Bao and the other ilk has melted her already diminished IQ.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Thinking about this, I believe many vtubers are backing Froot due to industry pressure but are forgetting that their audience are mostly male and that most men view Froot's behavior as unforgivable. Cheating on a husband while deployed in combat is one of the lowest things a woman can do to a man, and I feel that fact is not registering with them as it would intrinsically register with a man, and as such, they put themselves in hotter water by not just ignoring this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thinking about this, I believe many vtubers are backing Froot due to industry pressure but are forgetting that their audience are mostly male and that most men view Froot's behavior as unforgivable. Cheating on a husband while deployed in combat is one of the lowest things a woman can do to a man, and I feel that fact is not registering with them as it would intrinsically register with a man, and as such, they put themselves in hotter water by not just ignoring this.
I'm actually impressed she didn't just revive her own drama like her Lich RP but she made it explode in front of everyone's faces in such a way that now everyone entangled in this shitshow is fucked. Everyone that jumped their guns at showing support must now go down with the ship supporting a whore cheating on her husband while he's deployed or look like a two-faced bitch by not standing by her simply due to public pressure, especially in the case of her claims of "I was abused!". God, this is such a shitshow.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Brother, Asmon was on Ironmouse's "Speak of the Devil" podcast and he just put out a clip calling out Froot for being a cheating whore.
asmonironmouse.png

The aluminumrodent is probably now relieved her youtube channel got nuked so she can have an excuse to ignore what's going on right now.

:cursedbae: oh wow been a minute since i did one of these. she nuked her own channel preemptively knowing the doc was coming it how it slipped past so easy
material rodent with the big brain 5Dchess plays. :cursedbae:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's interesting how cheating is likely least of her transgressions, especially if their relationship was really abusive, but it's one blowing the most because of audience demography and cultural bias.
I keep seeing, here too, retarded passage about "he was deployed, protecting his country". Huh, so the guy was Afghani i suppose? Because US soldiers in middle east were doing anything but protecting US.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Because US soldiers in middle east were doing anything but protecting US.
no one thinks like that dude especially when your an Ewhore who tried to use his deployment for clout.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's interesting how cheating is likely least of her transgressions, especially if their relationship was really abusive, but it's one blowing the most because of audience demography and cultural bias.
I keep seeing, here too, retarded passage about "he was deployed, protecting his country". Huh, so the guy was Afghani i suppose? Because US soldiers in middle east were doing anything but protecting US.
Of course you'd jump to the cheaters defense.

Never change Cucktourist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
-cheating is the least of her transgressions

Of course you'd say that you giving cuckazoid

There's a reason why the 6th commandment says to not commit adultery she's just getting her just deserts for getting herself fucked by 5 different men while her partner was serving his country

Kill yourself you unapologetic cuck the world would brighten by a little bit without you

Read the bible and shoot yourself in minecraft

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Helkar

cheating is likely least of her transgressions, especially if
Not how that works.
Regardless of how shit a relationship is, cheating is never your only option and should never be your go-to option.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm actually impressed she didn't just revive her own drama like her Lich RP but she made it explode in front of everyone's faces in such a way that now everyone entangled in this shitshow is fucked. Everyone that jumped their guns at showing support must now go down with the ship supporting a whore cheating on her husband while he's deployed or look like a two-faced bitch by not standing by her simply due to public pressure, especially in the case of her claims of "I was abused!". God, this is such a shitshow.
I don't think there will be lasting damage from this unless they do something stupid like what Kson did. It's best for them to do nothing and just eat the L as coming out and making another statement calling out Froot after glazing her is not going to look believable and its just going to dig them into a deeper hole.

Top Bottom