"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Twitch is gay, you zoomers hanging out on the discord should upload those clips to YouTube first because bitches can't get to those easily

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Twitch is gay, you zoomers hanging out on the discord should upload those clips to YouTube first because bitches can't get to those easily

And also get a local copy, and post it to catbox and streamable and rumble and bitchute and

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Will Lap finally be able to date Towa Sama?:laplusgun::towapeeved:
Find out in Day 6 of HoloGTA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Because she lives in a different reality to us. Every one of us has, at some point, faced consequences for doing something wrong. We've either embarrassed ourselves, hurt someone we care about, or had to face some kind of punishment for our actions. It's not nice, but no man is born perfect, and these consequences help humble us and point us in the right direction.

Froot, however, has gone through her entire online presence without ever having to accept consequences. Sure, she has critics, but there's always been something standing between her and actually accepting that she fucked up - whether it be /k/ simps excusing any misgivings they have with her because they want to fuck her, her position in VShojo meaning others in the vtubing industry don't want to criticise her out of fear of straining relations with their mutual acquaintances, or her SJW fans and friend circles who #BelieveWomen and feel the need to protect her from any perceived upset because of her "trauma".

She'll get away with this again. Nobody will cut ties with her because, in the current climate, ending a working relationship with someone after they talked about their ex-husband abusing them would be optics suicide, regardless of how reliable of a narrator she is. She won't even feel any shame, because as far as she's concerned, she did nothing wrong, and she's only getting backlash because of the nasty victim-blaming misogynists. She's told herself that lie so many times that she believes it, and her friends, co-workers, and mother reinforce it every time the subject comes up.

Every person is at least somewhat influenced by their upbringing and their environment, and Froot's entire life up to this point has been the perfect recipe to create an unlikeable, repugnant individual.
Case on point

She's gonna get away with this again but boy I sure do hope she chokes on gunruns dick trying to slip away

And ofc it's a fucking male vtuber from twitch keklmao

This guy has skeletons in his closet no doubt

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Case on point

She's gonna get away with this again but boy I sure do hope she chokes on gunruns dick trying to slip away

Leave the Whore Alone.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

What are the chances she knew Vshojo was planning on getting rid of her so she's been cooking up this doc to force their hand? The optics of letting her go after she posts a "I was abused" doc is hilariously bad.

IdenticalPlateaus

All this talk of 'abusers' reminds be of the Depp/Heard discourse where some were claiming "mutual abuse" is impossible.
Ironically these retards can only think in binary. There has to be a bad guy and an innocent victim.

Kinda funny how they say "I read the entire 90 page doc" like it legitimises their conclusions. Yeah, you really got all the information you could ever need from that curated slice.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What are the chances she knew Vshojo was planning on getting rid of her so she's been cooking up this doc to force their hand? The optics of letting her go after she posts a "I was abused" doc is hilariously bad.
yeah and it fucking backfired because only like 1k people that don't matter believe her and the vast majority don't
gurakek1-png.41132

UberSoldat

Security

Case on point

"Her ex seems to be a very real, and much worse version of the guys Charlie/Moist Critical dissects in his "Creepy texts" videos. I was having a hard time breathing just sludging through their message history."

:SelenHAHAhere::whatastory::selenpointandlaugh::dokiwheeze::selenpointandlaugh::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere:

Also, ARCH!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Her ex seems to be a very real, and much worse version of the guys Charlie/Moist Critical dissects in his "Creepy texts" videos. I was having a hard time breathing just sludging through their message history."

:SelenHAHAhere::whatastory::selenpointandlaugh::dokiwheeze::selenpointandlaugh::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere:

Also, ARCH!
it has to be a shitpost no one is stupid enough to actually describe themselves as shaking and crying right now without irony right?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
GET READY TO BAU BAU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

And that concludes Advent's debut in Hologra. Next week, we return to the usual Hololive shenanigans.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Must I include slurs in all my posts now?

Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it has to be a shitpost no one is stupid enough to actually describe themselves as shaking and crying right now without irony right?
"Hey guys I'm literally shaking and crying right now you must believe me"

Yeah nigga you're having a stroke get that checked on your doctor ASAP

Serbian Peacemakers

My favorite thing about this tweet is the single hidden reply.

At the end of the day, nothing will change, Those who hate Froot will keep hating her and those that don't will defend her to her grave. All this will do is make her name slightly more well known for a week and then everyone forgets, like she did with the money.
Where's the fucking money, Froot?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

STOP DOXXING US YOU NÏGGERFAGGÖT @The Proctor
We are not your personal army, pendejo :laplusgun:
unless you pay, we can talk rates in the groomcord

Who's this shitposter? Good post :whatastory:

Don't have a stream to post at this hour but I have this:

1726997158041.png

:pomuLove::pomuLove::pomuLove::pomuLove:

Xuhle

IdenticalPlateaus

frz

Brother, Asmon was on Ironmouse's "Speak of the Devil" podcast and he just put out a clip calling out Froot for being a cheating whore.
asmonironmouse.png

The aluminumrodent is probably now relieved her youtube channel got nuked so she can have an excuse to ignore what's going on right now.

Camila probably deleted her comment praising Froot not because she was bullied but because she's under the Mythic agency, which was founded by Asmon, and wants to stay on his good side. I wonder how Lucy reacts since she's part of Mythic too.
brother it's asmon
He doesn't know what the fuck vshojo is.
He obviously knows what Vshojo is, its in the twitch sphere. I'm not saying that he's leaning his weight on Mythic talents to act a certain way, I'm saying Camila is such a suckup to those with more clout than her that she'll immediately bend to his will without him even asking for it.
as in, if you ask him to list vshojo members, he won't be able to list 2 of them, he doesn't know froot is in it. And he also doesn't need to care

Last edited:
Top Bottom