"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As a user of hello fresh I agree with this statement.
out of curiosity what would you say it's Upsides are? Downsides?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
During her 8 hour "September" karaoke Gigi combined the audio from all the different "instrumentals" she had done using quality instruments like Kazoo, Whistle, Recorder, Maracas, Childrens drums, Squeak toy, etc. and then sang over it with a T-Pain level of autotune. I believe it to be the greatest cover anyone at Hololive has ever done.

Xuhle

out of curiosity what would you say it's Upsides are? Downsides?
Exactly this.
You're paying for convenience more than ingredient quality or anything else, being moderately cheaper and a lot healthier than just getting takeout every night for those too busy/lazy to plan out meals and buy your own groceries for a week.
They have some decent receipt and for someone that doesn't know how to cook more then a microwave its simple enough. Still have to buy some groceries though but it's mostly butter, eggs, oil and typically seasonings.

Downside they don't send a lot of quality fresh goods. I can't tell you the amount of times I've gotten bruised, overripe, and borderline expired fruits or vegetables. The meats also not something to right home about ether.

Limkin

God's Strongest Dragoon

brother it's asmon
He doesn't know what the fuck vshojo is.
He obviously knows what Vshojo is, its in the twitch sphere. I'm not saying that he's leaning his weight on Mythic talents to act a certain way, I'm saying Camila is such a suckup to those with more clout than her that she'll immediately bend to his will without him even asking for it.

niggaphil

Saw this in Facebook. This is best description for Froot's ex-husband:
460956842_448339938261587_5295638492618132252_n.jpg

:ameheh:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Silvervale after a quick look at Twitter and Youtube:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
VSPO EN girls playing Inside the Backrooms.
Narin POV

Riko POV

Remia POV

Helkar

Mythos girls are having a fun and engaging twitchcon.

Negzana

Kaela is finally back and streaming after not streaming for what feels like eons. I missed her. She hasn't streamed in so long I was getting worried

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
-cheating is the least of her transgressions

Of course you'd say that you giving cuckazoid

There's a reason why the 6th commandment says to not commit adultery she's just getting her just deserts for getting herself fucked by 5 different men while her partner was serving his country

Kill yourself you unapologetic cuck the world would brighten by a little bit without you

Read the bible and shoot yourself in minecraft

Actually skip Minecraft.

I've known women who went through horrible abusive relationships and cheating was the last thing on their mind. Not only is it not excused at all, but it sets off my bullshit detectors. The last thing you want is to set off some crazy guy and get yourself or your kid or you pets murdered.

Knowing a fair number of active duty servicemen that came back from these conflicts with a hair trigger for some serious outbursts, she should honestly count herself lucky he didn't beat her to a fucking pulp or something similarly drastic. I didn't read the doc either but I saw a lot of folks talking about the guy saying he was going to kill himself, fuck, she's lucky it was just emotional manipulation and not physical violence.

Also, basic structural point: if she's willing to cheat on a relationship and not end it, it means she'll willingly lie about basically anything else. There's a reason basically every society has some form of the insult "Lying Whore" and it always has power.

Especially in a marriage. I might not necessarily believe in marriage (lmao) but I still respect the emotional implication behind it. If someone is going to cheat on their spouse, they're transgressing what should be the ultimate bond of trust and unity. Why should anyone trust them on any level? It gets even more intense if you have strong religious views on marriage, because then God is involved in the union, and I'm sure there's something about what the punishment was for defying that. What was it again? Oh right, death.

All this talk of 'abusers' reminds me of the Depp/Heard discourse where some were claiming "mutual abuse" is impossible.
Ironically these retards can only think in binary. There has to be a bad guy and an innocent victim.

Kinda funny how they say "I read the entire 90 page doc" like it legitimises their conclusions. Yeah, you really got all the information you could ever need from that curated slice.

Even better when they go on for multiple replies afterwards with people talking about never seeing proof of the cheating taking place, like they didn't just read a novella worth of subjective reality that only provides the best evidence for one person's sake and not anything remotely close to the full picture. I really think people should try to find Aprimum's tweets where she basically confirmed it herself trying to protect Froot when it all still was just accusations and hearsay and see what they have to say about her mom saying "she cheated". I'm sure they'll invent some excuse as to why it doesn't count.

Now then, on with "Twitter Tea Leaves"

1727005938173.png

:ameliaThink:
The fuck did they uncover in his place!?

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
GET READY TO BAU BAU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

And that concludes Advent's debut in Hologra. Next week, we return to the usual Hololive shenanigans.

Maybe it's due to their career backgrounds, or maybe it's because the twins are already always doing a funny voice to begin with, but at least to me Fuwamoco are the only HoloEN members who don't sound weird voice acting for hologra (at least in their debuts).

Bronze

Landphobic

Just don't like it
After just 4 months, Kanna has reached the sub count of her PL!
Kanna-stats.JPG

Erika-stats.JPG

Then again, she only lasted 8 months there :ironmousekek:

Top Bottom