"POV: Catbert is removing your frontal lobe"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
Amiya had a mini-quiche for breakfast.

Why is it just a mini quiche? :architect: At least she'll stuff herself with fast food later but...

In other news, Amiya's best friend knows her very well

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Does anyone have that screencap of Froot in Silvervale's chat saying 'everyone makes mistakes?'. I'm going to be talking about this during my stream on monday, so I'd like for for a thumbnail.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

>Keeki is with Caitlin
>Nerissa Ravencroft from Hololive a while back says she'll be with Kiara Takanashi, also from Hololive, for some trip

I'm not trying to stir up some conspiracy theory here but...

So is this the first Holo PL Keeki admitted of knowing? I don't think she admitted of knowing Karen yet has she?
I believe so, yes. Keeki doesn't even follow DDK on Twitter.
Huh, interesting. Keeki and Not-Reine follow each other tho. And Reine obviously also took pictures of Kiara in the Maldives but wasnt credited like Nerissa here. Wonder why she tagged her so obviously? Maybe Nerissa asked for it?
Speaking of not-Reine:
She has been in a GL spree a week ago

hololive Grand Theft Auto - Day 3
Previous day - Next day (TBA)​
-snip-
EDIT: Added more clips.
when Hololive runs out of content one of these days I will watch all of those clips, I promise

what do you mean she doesn't have insurance? Isn't it law that everyone must have one, at least the free one offered by the government??
We may be losing Ame, but we can rest well knowing Gigi is here to carry on her legacy of hyperactive karaokes with shit singing.
:sanasmile:
seems like Gigi is also keeping up my wonderful European tradition of waking up and catching the last 2 songs of a unarchived karaoke

Bronze

Does anyone have that screencap of Froot in Silvervale's chat saying 'everyone makes mistakes?'. I'm going to be talking about this during my stream on monday, so I'd like for for a thumbnail.
Did she say it in her chat? I remember only this and its her own no mic stream

DanishCookies

So the twins are having some audio malfunction in their stream right now and it's going all over the place with the volume :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did she say it in her chat? I remember only this and its her own no mic stream

Its in the thumbnail of that video posted

Iirc its 100% real, i do remember that bit

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 11PM JST.

Sunday night so it's a chill whisper voice stream.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood with a singing stream at midnight JST.

An extended clip of Sendo Yuuhi's first day in VCR Minecraft by Blink the Yuuhi clipper.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano laughs at some borderline yab jokes.

Also crospossting Nagano Aniera Festa Day 2 cancellation since some Vtuber performances got cancelled.

Void Scribas

Speaking of ES.

What is Lala and Meica05 doing there? They hardly speak english...some people in chat will understand V4mirai debuts better that them.

Hell, Meica audience also has a lot of not english speaking latinos... i wonder how she is going to do it in that watchalong.

Mystery solved, she is going to watch it with Koa, who will be the translator.

Still a weird move, but Idol ES is part of Brave so they have to do their part, i guess.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mystery solved, she is going to watch it with Koa, who will be the translator.

Still a weird move, but Idol ES is part of Brave so they have to do their part, i guess.

Havent pretty much all companies done the whole "watchalong with a non speaker and a translator" bit? Its not that uncommon of a thing

Void Scribas

Havent pretty much all companies done the whole "watchalong with a non speaker and a translator" bit? Its not that uncommon of a thing
I think Hololive does that when they do watchalongs as a group of the debut of a new gen.

It is still weird in this case, Hololive have their own audience, so of course fans would want to react to a new gen debut. But Meica audience is the Latino shitposter crowd found in a lot of LATAM and Spain streamers, and something like a V4mirai girl would be extremely unfamiliar to see. Unless Poma Pon pulls out the "I speak Spanish card and I know latino memes" like Mono Monet did.

Bronze

Unless Poma Pon pulls out the "I speak Spanish card and I know latino memes" like Mono Monet did.
She might, but I'll assume its just :pippanumbers: until she actually does.

Runie's trying Urucoffee

Ensok

Early Adopter
what do you mean she doesn't have insurance? Isn't it law that everyone must have one, at least the free one offered by the government??
Yes, and it's also a million times cheaper and easier to get than some people make it seem.

DanishCookies

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

froot-makes-a-mistake.png

Don't know where I got this from, but might as well throw it in too:
based-froot.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
After travel, lodging, the 239USD to 149USD tickets for twitch con and maybe the 110USD for the block party (or less/more depending on if she attended a separate party) she has no more left for a basic or free insurance plan pls understand
You gotta get those america bad asspats first while doing something as retarded as traveling with no way to cover the myriad of different health situations that can happen during travel and/or partying like an irresponsible tween

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
My gut feeling say she is lying after she was being a weirdo on the travel, the only scenario i could imagine if that she took the kayfabe to seriously and tried to grope one of her mates

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Miori's late night singing and chatting

Spica singing with her 3d chibi model

Clip tax
ShubaMikoMio and someone else

Ghost story

KsonApologist

Oh, so they'll wrangle Kson for this, but not Froot's own snippy comments at other talent drama like Silver? Or letting her post the doc in the first place. Yeah, bitter about that one. Has Froot been fucking the management too?

Henya is off for health reasons, and she's been obviously sick in the few streams she has done.

The thing about Mike is that we knew almost nothing about how insane she really at the time she joined Vshojo. Just the leaking and relationship was only presumed at the time, all the juicy stuff came out later. Assuming she kept a better lid on things in person at the time (optimistic) it would be fairly easy to believe her.
And that's kind of Kson all over. She burned her career as Coco because she rushed to the defence of her friends at Holo and caught way too much heat herself. It's an admirable trait in itself but makes her an easy mark for the two-faced like Mikeneko and Froot.
I unironically believe Froot fucks GunRun too now

Top Bottom