"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

God's Strongest Dragoon

dszm0np.png

Even Pico jumped on the leak. :smugpipi:

The real mindfuck would be if we see Tenma use Pico's model. Seeing the adorable Pomeranian cursing up a storm would be hilarious.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
In the purpose of actually using the forum to discuss something, I was wondering. What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation? If your answer is "nothing" then what is the point of apologizing or addressing things? She would gain nothing from doing so only admitting that she is a bad person. Often whenever something does something stupid, our advice is to ignore it and never address it because apologizing wont really change people's minds. In current year, people don't accept apologies they just take it as an admission of guilt. So what is her course of action? If she donates her 54k to charity does that fix things?

Clearly quitting is not a valid option as it is her main source of revenue.
Hypothetically, if she did want to change, or repair her reputation, she'd have to do the following.

- Donate the 54k, but not to Mermaids. Find some children's charity no one could object to, like St. Jude's or something.

- Be quiet. Stay off the radar. Play it cool, stay in your own lane, do your own thing, don't start any shit. That way if anyone brings up their issues with you, they'll be so far in the past the person bringing them up will look like the irrational one.

- Play nice with your fans. Be kind to them, show them love, show them appreciation, and be genuine about it. It's hard to hate someone doing their own thing while being friendly and amicable.

- Don't bring up the past beyond vague statements that let people make the interpretation you're remorseful. i.e. "we all make mistakes. Trust me, I know all about making mistakes!"

- Tell your mother thanks, but no thanks. Get her off social media.

- Do some commendable community outreach. Show love to a VTuber that's going through it (who isn't in your company); demonstrate you can be amicable with people who are clearly not in your ideological sphere (i.e. a friendly exchange with someone like Kirsche); promote smaller VTubers you come across; participate in VTuber community events and demonstrate you can get along with the people there.

Of course, she will do none of these things because she genuinely is a rancid person, but the path is there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

- Donate the 54k, but not to Mermaids. Find some children's charity no one could object to, like St. Jude's or something.
It was about trans shit, not children's charity. Swapping to St. Jude's would have unironically angered some psycho troons into thinking she's backing out of supporting troons.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It was about trans shit, not children's charity. Swapping to St. Jude's would have unironically angered some psycho troons into thinking she's backing out of supporting troons.
With the time that has passed, switching charities to something you couldn't argue unless you were truly fringe and crazy would be an effective olive branch to the larger public.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

It is the most amazing trap she set for herself. Donate to the charity? It's a troon charity so bad even the UK doesn't like them. Don't donate? WHERE'S THE MONEY, FROOT? Donate to a different charity? Backing out, betraying the Troondom.

She could find yet another troon charity, but you better believe we'd be all over that with a magnifying glass, finding what child rapists lurk beneath to bring to the light.

She fucked herself here and I love it.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

Smelliest007

That's not a rrat, read any /bau/ thread on /vt/ and it's full of assmad schizos dooming about everything the twins do. They've become some of the most hated HoloENs lately.
Most hated by brown larping schizos? I don't think there's an award for that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
In the purpose of actually using the forum to discuss something, I was wondering. What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation? If your answer is "nothing" then what is the point of apologizing or addressing things? She would gain nothing from doing so only admitting that she is a bad person. Often whenever something does something stupid, our advice is to ignore it and never address it because apologizing wont really change people's minds. In current year, people don't accept apologies they just take it as an admission of guilt. So what is her course of action? If she donates her 54k to charity does that fix things?

Clearly quitting is not a valid option as it is her main source of revenue.
Hypothetically, if she did want to change, or repair her reputation, she'd have to do the following.

I really would not worry about donating a 54k lump sum anywhere, but definitely not to mermaids because it's a scummy charity. Find an event that would like your presence, a suggestion is something like donation match to a certain point. Better than dumb social media engagement posts, gets people more invested in you and whatever charity you chose.

This is a suggestion as she is a public figure. I don't have the means to do something like this myself, and if I did, it would be anonymous.
- Be quiet. Stay off the radar. Play it cool, stay in your own lane, do your own thing, don't start any shit. That way if anyone brings up their issues with you, they'll be so far in the past the person bringing them up will look like the irrational one.
This. People who post, "where's the money, Froot," might be a sore point to her and her fanbase, but it can be ignored, auto-filtered, whatever. Memeing it up here is going to happen, but I hope nobody's being a femboy about it and doing gayops/trolling.
- Don't bring up the past beyond vague statements that let people make the interpretation you're remorseful. i.e. "we all make mistakes. Trust me, I know all about making mistakes!"
Vague, no. Short and succinct, yes. No word salad. If it's not punks in chat that automod/deletion/timing out can handle, and it's genuine sentiment, then you can handle it. From the AI summary someone posted of her giant doc, it was a very bad relationship afaik, but she went around getting out of it the wrong way.

That's all that needs to be said about it. I'm not going to read the massive doc to find out if I'm right, too long, didn't read, point still stands. Don't let it eat up time spent with the chat that cares.
- Tell your mother thanks, but no thanks. Get her off social media.
Big one, get your mother off the internet. White knighting really doesn't help instill good will anywhere. Stop doing it yourself, do something that will make you happier.

Don't spend time on twitter, spend family time instead, a meal, watch a movie together, something like that. Love and encouragement, you love your daughter, you're proud and happy she's your daughter, she's an adult making good and bad choices, it'll be fine. Protecting her from online bullies is outside the skillset.
- Do some commendable community outreach. Show love to a VTuber that's going through it (who isn't in your company);
demonstrate you can be amicable with people who are clearly not in your ideological sphere (i.e. a friendly exchange with someone like Kirsche); promote smaller VTubers you come across; participate in VTuber community events and demonstrate you can get along with the people there.
I would not worry too much about reaching out to random people unless they're people you really want to get along with and get closer to. I don't see much benefit to be had unless it's for your social well-being. The main reason I like interaction with others is if the people in question genuinely enjoy it. I like teetee, for the most part, if the streamer enjoys it, the audience enjoys it.

If you want to reach out to someone unfamiliar, consider talking off-stream first btw, avoid a crash and burn situation, figure out boundaries. Don't say anything crazy off-stream in case it's being recorded.

This post doesn't mean I'm going to start watching Froot btw, no thanks. A sore point for me is unfaithfulness in relationships, no matter how bad it is. Break it up some way, any way, first. That was what mainly off-put her for me. It doesn't mean, though, I want her to dig herself into the pits of Hell per se. I've learned to not go out of my way to bring people's past up for the most part.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I am late and homosexual to all this
Corpo cuts both ways - you'll never be forced to see your oshi making terrible takes, but you'll never know what her actual views are either.
My oshi may be a whore who abuses her sempai status and follows her lore to a T by oversleeping too much but she is nice (or at least keeps up the facade of being nice for years), and if corpo management wrangling is the secret sauce to all this, then I prefer it to stay that way.
What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation?
IMG_2692.jpeg
In all seriousness, the moral way would be to acknowledge her shortcomings and make a public apology (preferably on video and not a twitter post) to her ex-husband, her fans, her genmates and their fans, and to an extent the dudes she fucked with since they probably never asked for this either. Afterwards she could continue trying to grow her fanbase or maybe graduate and start anew as an indie. Either way this would be a painful choice akin to the pic I posted, which is why I'm certain she won't follow through with it anyways.

VSoyBoy

Or her simps falsely copyright striking his video.
The Video was privated, not taken down by YouTube.
We have a Vshojo x Froot thread can you fuckers stop shitting the general with this its been more than 60 pages discussing her.
@The Proctor the thread and announcement are giving me mixed signals. Is the new thread just for present and past transgressions involving VShojo or also for general and event posts? Would Michi's new outfit go in the VShojo Thread or stay in general? Or what about this funny new Indog food toggle for her other new model?

Also, small niggle, but the capitalisation of VShojo is wrong.

Top Bottom