"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Someone probably pulled a favor to get this taken down. Kind of sad that Ironmouse/Gunrun have the pull to write internet history.

By the way has she mentioned her daughter recently?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Another scuff twins podcast highlight video

Here's the full version

Stunned But Dumb

After Pico DEFILED Tenma's model last night, Wemi plans to be next in line to be Tenma

Not-Username

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I had to do a fucking double take there, that would have been the first I heard of Nyanners being preggers. Would have been bigger news for sure.

I was actually about to post this anyways. Since TwitchCon seems to have been around where he lives, several VTubers and other internet personalities visited chief autist Tobyn Jacobs in his paper den.

Some of the pictures with Nyanners are a bit sus, so that's probably where the rrat comes from. Nothing official that I can find.

You couldn't pay me to go to this fag's goon den.
YI'm alive. But mostly a phasefag these days. I got tired of Holo's constantly disappearing and leaving me with so little to watch. Also i guess just tired of the corporate "safeness" they stand for. Nothing beats Lumi actually calling people retards.

Plenty of Holo issues could've been nipped short if they were allowed to call out their fans now and again without having to tiptoe all the time.
======

Also, doubt many care but Veibae is in the next Waifucups/Gamersups season. Dunno when pre-orders end, but as usual when they do they never come back. (Click image to enlarge.)

Desktop_banner_ede3684d-6377-422b-93fc-b511418ff988.jpg
You know you can like things without having to put others down right? You only give phase fans a worse name like that one retard who got banned yesterday.
Being such a painfully obvious tribalist wont get you asspats from the fanbase you are praising, in most cases it will only earn you their scorn for making them all look bad.

Not watching Hololive and their "safeness" doesn't make you some cool kid that's allowed in the tree house now, it only makes you... a guy, who now watches something else.... WOW STOP THE PRESSES! Who cares.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Miko reprises her classic from six years ago:mikok:

I like how Miko got herself engulfed in flame in this clip, it reminded me of her pouring a bucket of lava into a house and also burned herself in minecraft.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
You couldn't pay me to go to this fag's goon den.

You know you can like things without having to put others down right? You only give phase fans a worse name like that one retard who got banned yesterday.
Being such a painfully obvious tribalist wont get you asspats from the fanbase you are praising, in most cases it will only earn you their scorn for making them all look bad.

Not watching Hololive and their "safeness" doesn't make you some cool kid that's allowed in the tree house now, it only makes you... a guy, who now watches something else.... WOW STOP THE PRESSES! Who cares.

How sensitive do you have to be to take literally anything said there as a "put down?" Have you people gone soft since last I visited?

Don't act like growing out of Hololive is akin to kicking your dog. Said what i said, and it's not a lie so what... the defense is to go "wow you're mean? :("

So sorry for expressing an opinion on a discussion forum. Jesus Christ.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How sensitive do you have to be to take literally anything said there as a "put down?" Have you people gone soft since last I visited?
Less sensitive than you getting your panties in a bind over any kind of pushback lol.
Don't act like growing out of Hololive is akin to kicking your dog. Said what i said, and it's not a lie so what... the defense is to go "wow you're mean? :("
"Growing out" jeeze the superiority complex is strong with this one. I bet maturing into a insufferable phaseniglet really does feel like some kind of metamorphosis.
So sorry for expressing an opinion on a discussion forum. Jesus Christ.
:SelenHAHAhere:
The irony, my god.

>Expresses opinion
>Gets responded to
Yeah I think that's how DISCUSSION FORUMS work my guy, if you express an opinion then all of us are allowed to disagree with you, people are allowed to disagree with me too and tell me how I'm going down too hard for no reason, that's the whole point.

You really did come in with this for asspats huh? Idc if it's Holo at this point, it could be anything, but this "HEY GAIS I'M SO COOL NOW LOOK AT ME" bs is worthy of responding to your whining however many times it takes. Watch whatever the hell you like, bitch about whatever the hell you want, we all do it every day, but do not come in here acting like we gotta suck your dick because you changed from one brand to another, nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shamelessly stealing phase fanning poaching this from the NijiL thread.
wow i love korone.jpg

Helkar

growing out of Hololive
A lot of Phase girls shamelessly fangirling over Holos makes this funnier than it should be.

Like how do you think Panko would react if someone came into her chat and started dissing Kiara.

Bronze

Helkar

That can only go well.
aka she''ll ask vague, advertiser-safe questions, receive equally vague non-committal answers and it'll pretty much be a giant waste of time

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I got tired of Holo's constantly disappearing and leaving me with so little to watch.
nigga what??
I am out here drowing in content, I still have a bunch of EnReco clips open in the tabs, not to mention the GTA stuff

Also, I feel like I talked about people like you before:

Purely subjective, but while I totally believe that a lot of the phase girls themselves are Holo fans, the (more vocal) fanbase doesn't always act that way
I wouln't call them Antis because they aren't dedicated enough (passive-aggressive at best) but I have had multiple exchanges that basically went:
"Are you still watching those tired Idol shows? I left that long behind me, look at my new chuubas, they are so much more free and interesting! Look, this one and the other one are even racists! Aren't they funny? Your boring politically correct Idols just can't compete I'm afraid."
its not anti, but some do feel very weirdly smug about watching Phase

Not quite there yet, and I doubt it will grow as bad, but I feel a certain similarity between the phasefags of today and the Nijifans of 2021-2022. It's a different crowd, yet they somehow behave in a similar manner.

Anyways,

Zetas move seems to be something long-term, like Bae. According to various discord sources, she will first figure out how it all works and if she can afford it, because costs of living are higher in JP and as a ID talent she earns less than the average member. Also she has a health issue and since she is just conversational but not quite fluent yet, she worries about how doctors will go.

Shes the first ID member to move to Japan, but I would bet not the last. I could see Reine moving over there. At least she wouln't have to worry about money.

In other ID news, not-moona and not-Iofi want to play RP GTA? But they already are playing Holo Santos?? So I don't really get it. From the replies, it doesnt seem like she wants to stream it either, just play.

arrchive

The Hololive art for this last day goes so hard
Fubuki created some absolute kino

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just popping in to sperg about how Lazy froot's new outfit is to me

It looks an Azure Lane ripoff
800px-BaltimoreRaceQueenWithoutBG.png
you can go on Danbooru and find oodles of unique designs to base a race queen skin on and its just a low cut top and shorts over a swimsuit, reee
the cap is kinda cute
and also seemingly derivative....

Smelliest007

nigga what??
I am out here drowing in content, I still have a bunch of EnReco clips open in the tabs, not to mention the GTA stuff

Also, I feel like I talked about people like you before:

Purely subjective, but while I totally believe that a lot of the phase girls themselves are Holo fans, the (more vocal) fanbase doesn't always act that way
I wouln't call them Antis because they aren't dedicated enough (passive-aggressive at best) but I have had multiple exchanges that basically went:
"Are you still watching those tired Idol shows? I left that long behind me, look at my new chuubas, they are so much more free and interesting! Look, this one and the other one are even racists! Aren't they funny? Your boring politically correct Idols just can't compete I'm afraid."
its not anti, but some do feel very weirdly smug about watching Phase

Not quite there yet, and I doubt it will grow as bad, but I feel a certain similarity between the phasefags of today and the Nijifans of 2021-2022. It's a different crowd, yet they somehow behave in a similar manner.

Yeah, a few months ago I thought /vt/ was exaggerating about Phase fans because while I really enjoy Phase I never looked into the community. I had this notion that Phase fans wouldn't have a bone to pick with Hololive but the vocals ones are dissuading me of this notion. They need to get their dildos out of their ass.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Less sensitive than you getting your panties in a bind over any kind of pushback lol.

Stopped reading right there. My pantsu are fine. You are once again extrapolating conflict where there is none kek. You've now written two paragraphs over perceived slights, and gone on fanciful autism vision quests describing events strawmanned in your own head. You're even making up quotes and arguing over things unsaid.

In the most simple of terms, I just don't like "thing" anymore. I just sprinkled in a little detail at first because I haven't been around in months and maybe, just maybe, somebody reading might have been interested in why a person who routinely posted almost nothing but holo doesn't anymore. Or maybe someone would have recognized an old face and wondered why the change. Who knows. I thought a little details would be warranted Vs. just dropping in and having the appearance of a total change of heart without reason.

Either way, you have fun making shit up to argue over. I'mma go play games. :watamelon:

nigga what??

That's great, I'm happy for you. It only works if you like more than a handful of talents though. That's never been me unfortunately. Maybe I'm too picky, but i really only find myself enjoying like 1 talent per gen.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I dont wanna become Yoshikage Kira :laplusgun:
Please send help

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stopped reading right there. My pantsu are fine. You are once again extrapolating conflict where there is none kek. You've now written two paragraphs over perceived slights, and gone on fanciful autism vision quests describing events strawmanned in your own head. You're even making up quotes and arguing over things unsaid.

In the most simple of terms, I just don't like "thing" anymore. I just sprinkled in a little detail at first because I haven't been around in months and maybe, just maybe, somebody reading might have been interested in why a person who routinely posted almost nothing but holo doesn't anymore. Or maybe someone would have recognized an old face and wondered why the change. Who knows. I thought a little details would be warranted Vs. just dropping in and having the appearance of a total change of heart without reason.

Either way, you have fun making shit up to argue over. I'mma go play games. :watamelon:

That's great, I'm happy for you. It only works if you like more than a handful of talents though. That's never been me unfortunately. Maybe I'm too picky, but i really only find myself enjoying like 1 talent per gen.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

:hypermigo:

Top Bottom