"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Like how do you think Panko would react if someone came into her chat and started dissing Kiara.
I respect my racist racoon but that's just bad taste. She's allowed to have bad taste but I will judge her for it.
This is called "owning it" and it's the right move. Having the other Phase girls skinwalk her hangs a lampshade.
I think is very nice no one being a cunt about the skinwalk, could you imagine how much of a cunt you have to be to get assmad over a skinwalking in good fun :gloomiLaugh:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Very surprising considering his internet persona is "I have enough fuck-you money to share my honest opinion and not be scared of any backlash". Asmon isn't the type of guy to shy away from his opinion and I am pretty sure every take on his stream is carefully curated or thought out to make sure it aligns with his persona. Someone probably pulled a favor to get this taken down. Kind of sad that Ironmouse/Gunrun have the pull to write internet history.
Or maybe, as an owner of notorious talent agency, he realized she's not a random cringe vtweeter and it's a bad idea to participate in this retarded menhera slapfight.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tenma smiling all the time is unnerving.

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Poma's Debut 2.0 is starting.

And she's releasing a cover in 2 hours.

Wellful of Wails

Turns out Tenma's pretty cute when you can understand what she's saying. Who knew?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 🐼 Time

Just a cute clip of Mama Chisaka giving Airi a donut

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1727118417114.png

:holohag: :hololove: ❓

Sneep playing ALTTP, will curse in welsh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay big boy, lets try to get a discussion going then:

Why are you such a bitch-ass picky eater? Do the talents have to suck your dick before you like them?
Ofc I have favorites in Hololive. I have a Oshi I watch dramatically more than anyone else. But just because I have preferences doesn't mean I don't like the rest of Holo. I see Hololive like a quality stamp on a Vtuber. I know that no matter the talent, I will have a good time, because they are a good entertainer. There isn't any content I avoid, because I know that all Hololive content is good content. Double so for clips, I will watch clips of just about anyone and will be sufficiently entertained.
And since you seem so picky, do you like all of phase? Or is it just one talent that suddenly got you?

But apart from that, what did Phase offer you that you couldn't get in Hololive? Did Ollie not talk enough about her period and how she wants to fuck Kiara? Is Pekora not racist enough towards her monkey? Is Hololive too gay and lesbian for you (don't look at Uruka)?
You're not cool and edgy enough to get it you fucking NORMIE. You corpo bootlicker SCUM.
The man is a Kronii fan, that should tell you everything.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

I am hotly anticipating Lumi Tenma. The unrepentant bitch who will ruin all of vtubing not by pulling strings, but by taking matters into her own hands - personally, by biting people's ankles! :gloomiLaugh::tenmayourmom:

Also, a retarded thought occurred to me: I find it really funny that Cecilia Immergreen's backstory basically preempts all questions about her participation in Germany's more unsavory recent history. "Cecilia Immergreen, what were you doing between 1939 and 1945?" "I was deactivated and left abandoned for 500 years in a remote forest until recently, teehee!" "Wait, 500 years? Who deactivated you, the followers of Martin Luther?"

Now Runie, on the other hand, is apparently 95 years old (as of debut), and being from the South, this puts her squarely in the Jim Crow era of lynchings. Runie Ruse, what were you doing during the Civil Rights movement? Were you truly the evil woman you claim to be?

We all know the real answer: she's too nice to participate in a lynching...unless it's of someone dissing One Piece

Smelliest007

MyName

Gura mention in a video about Nuclear Semiotics (@19:53):

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Saya back. She is playing FFXVI

Zephyrianna's donothon day 3. She is making bgm.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Xuhle

The black sheep, I mean wolf is now live and asking for dog food.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom