"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Xuhle

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
We don't need to argue over whether Hololive or Phase Connect talents are more fun to watch. Hololive fans understand that all societies made strict rules on how women can behave for thousands of years for good reasons. Phase Connect fans enjoy racism, sexism and bigotry coming from anime girls. Both are pretty based positions to take.
but will it blend?
I respect my racist racoon but that's just bad taste. She's allowed to have bad taste but I will judge her for it.

I think is very nice no one being a cunt about the skinwalk, could you imagine how much of a cunt you have to be to get assmad over a skinwalking in good fun :gloomiLaugh:
Lumi is too powerful she must be stopped.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The man is a Kronii fan, that should tell you everything.
Look at his previous posts he's a deadbeatYamanba, he used to shill the wigger a lot back then, guess he got tired of the pink woman winning and became a phaseYamanba instead and the only thing he kept was the Yamanba part.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Very surprising considering his internet persona is "I have enough fuck-you money to share my honest opinion and not be scared of any backlash". Asmon isn't the type of guy to shy away from his opinion and I am pretty sure every take on his stream is carefully curated or thought out to make sure it aligns with his persona. Someone probably pulled a favor to get this taken down. Kind of sad that Ironmouse/Gunrun have the pull to write internet history.

I think while Fishman wants his agency to be Hololive v2: the American weeb dream, he knows that the talents who want to act like a Holomem just apply to Hololive. Instead of Holo-"safeness", Fishman has the next best thing: "safe-menhera".
Idk why anyone thinks Assmongoloid is any daring content creator, I will admit that some of his commentary vids have made me laugh or I've agreed with his points, but he's basically just Charlie with a less annoying voice and less obsession with dildos. I've never understood why several vtubers seem to think he's the shit, because his only redeeming quality is he doesn't have a xanax voice like the other lanky greasy shutin content guy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Look at his previous posts he's a deadbeatYamanba, he used to shill the wigger a lot back then, guess he got tired of the pink woman winning and became a phaseYamanba instead and the only thing he kept was the Yamanba part.
>enjoys one talent per gen
>fan of the one that puts out the most content in Myth
>"it's not enough content bro"
:ameliaThink:

I mean, let's not even get into Pippa's streaming schedule this year, y'know?

ペンネーム

Vtuber Legend anime pays tribute to those who have come before and man is that an amazing group of talents they include:

In order of appearance:
Kizuna Ai
Denno Shojo Shiro
Nojaloli Kitsune
Baacharu
Fuji Aoi
Ponpoko & Peanuts-kun
Omega Sisters
Hiyatoi Reiko
Gorilla
Tomari Mari
Enogu
Hakuno Imasaka
Suou Patra
Hatoba Tsugu
Mimic
Sakura Aoi
Aki Rosenthal

It was amazing.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla returns tonight. This weeks schedule is a bit short and a bit up in the air right now

League of legends

Cheating

1727128477485.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We don't need to argue over whether Hololive or Phase Connect talents are more fun to watch. Hololive fans understand that all societies made strict rules on how women can behave for thousands of years for good reasons. Phase Connect fans enjoy racism, sexism and bigotry coming from anime girls. Both are pretty based positions to take.
I agree, vtubers suck. Watch Redlettermedia

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Shiina's going to be making some actually edible spaghetti soon.

Eureka

DeniaL_ei is live and doing vtuber rigging today!

At least it wasn't an hour late post...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Just popping in to sperg about how Lazy froot's new outfit is to me

It looks an Azure Lane ripoff
you can go on Danbooru and find oodles of unique designs to base a race queen skin on and its just a low cut top and shorts over a swimsuit, reee
the cap is kinda cute
and also seemingly derivative....

It's not a race queen outfit in the way everyone thinks: less clothing in the way for all the miles of cock she's so desperately racing to take first in. Her time to pit on a cock has halved.

Incredible efficiency.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Idk why anyone thinks Assmongoloid is any daring content creator, I will admit that some of his commentary vids have made me laugh or I've agreed with his points, but he's basically just Charlie with a less annoying voice and less obsession with dildos. I've never understood why several vtubers seem to think he's the shit, because his only redeeming quality is he doesn't have a xanax voice like the other lanky greasy shutin content guy.
I don't think anyone here actually believes he's some courageous daring giga-chad. What we DO believe is that Asmongold has a low enough IQ that he can't differentiate between an opinion and obliterating someone's life on accident. Real shame he deleted it because the vid was the normie gateway to making a mega lolcow shitshow and it looks like they resolved it behind closed doors instead.

VTuberThrow

Zyklon Mag

Of course RL shit makes me miss Bettel's Week in Review Thank you for the beautiful calligraphy Bettel, very cool!
image-112.png
Gook gets put in his place by a nip. It's annuda Showa:ponrys:

Top Bottom