"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Helkar

Or maybe someone would have recognized an old face and wondered why the change.
In which case people would ask and the discussion would flow a lot more naturally from there.
Like i'm sorry if that isn't obvious, but you started the argument by coming in and being combative from the get-go, which you really didn't need to do over just changing your tastes.

Yeah, a few months ago I thought /vt/ was exaggerating about Phase fans because while I really enjoy Phase I never looked into the community. I had this notion that Phase fans wouldn't have a bone to pick with Hololive but the vocals ones are dissuading me of this notion. They need to get their dildos out of their ass.
I really hope that the "bone to pick with Hololive" fans are a minority, because at the very least it's counter-productive as shit.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
nigga what??
I am out here drowing in content, I still have a bunch of EnReco clips open in the tabs, not to mention the GTA stuff

Also, I feel like I talked about people like you
At least sisters could argue that Hololive is very different from Nijisanji
But i cant understand how someone can say that in this particular case when a lot of PC girls (and the CEO) love Hololive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How sensitive do you have to be to take literally anything said there as a "put down?" Have you people gone soft since last I visited?

Don't act like growing out of Hololive is akin to kicking your dog. Said what i said, and it's not a lie so what... the defense is to go "wow you're mean? :("

So sorry for expressing an opinion on a discussion forum. Jesus Christ.
I suppose some took the "corporate safeness" bit as a slight and it kinda came across as one ngl because its mostly untrue nowadays, some of the more fringe phase talent do have some slightly less unpc jokes sometimes but as a whole Holo isnt that sanitized or "safe" as some believe

"growing out" of hololive is retarded unless you meant it as an ESL moment, its an entertainment company meant for adults, not a kids show, "growing out" does kinda make it sound like one is less immature for not watching it now

Helkar

This is a long-shot, but i'm starting to think Eimi's fuckup might actually cause Tenma to prematurely jump models, so she's now allowing other Phase talents to have fun with this one as a send-off.
Idk what other explanations are there for three skinwalking instances in a single week.

Wellful of Wails

This is a long-shot, but i'm starting to think Eimi's fuckup might actually cause Tenma to prematurely jump models, so she's now allowing other Phase talents to have fun with this one as a send-off.
Idk what other explanations are there for three skinwalking instances in a single week.

This is called "owning it" and it's the right move. Having the other Phase girls skinwalk her hangs a lampshade.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Stopped reading right there. My pantsu are fine. You are once again extrapolating conflict where there is none kek. You've now written two paragraphs over perceived slights, and gone on fanciful autism vision quests describing events strawmanned in your own head. You're even making up quotes and arguing over things unsaid.

In the most simple of terms, I just don't like "thing" anymore. I just sprinkled in a little detail at first because I haven't been around in months and maybe, just maybe, somebody reading might have been interested in why a person who routinely posted almost nothing but holo doesn't anymore. Or maybe someone would have recognized an old face and wondered why the change. Who knows. I thought a little details would be warranted Vs. just dropping in and having the appearance of a total change of heart without reason.

Either way, you have fun making shit up to argue over. I'mma go play games. :watamelon:

That's great, I'm happy for you. It only works if you like more than a handful of talents though. That's never been me unfortunately. Maybe I'm too picky, but i really only find myself enjoying like 1 talent per gen.
take the L and move on femboi.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I really hope that the "bone to pick with Hololive" fans are a minority, because at the very least it's counter-productive as shit.
It absolutely is. I don't integrate myself in "fandoms" for the most part, but in the years I've been a Phase fan, any "bones to pick with Hololive" I've seen is a minority and gets shut-down or just ignored.

As stated above, the Phase girls and CEO themselves are big Hololive fans to the point I can probably list off half of their Hololive oshis off the top-of-my-head. I mean hell, more than anything, you see plenty of people here and other places "begging" too much for any kind of Phase and Holo interactions. I'm sure there's fans that don't watch Hololive, but there's no "bone to pick" beyond more than some spergy individuals.

Sakana- Marine
Pippa- Watame
Uruka- Marine
Nasa- Used to be Rushia, not sure anymore
Don't know about Michi, Tenma, or Iori. Lia's oshi is Mint.

Panko- Korone with Kiara being her EN oshi
Shiina- Ina
Rie- I think Suisei, but also a fan of Aqua. (I looked it up and was wrong. Her kamioshi is Towa, but is a big fan of Suisei and Aqua as well)
Airi- I know she's mentioned it, but I can't remember. Might be Marine.
Not sure about Remi or Erina

Lumi- Suisei, but has more fun watching Pekora for gaming. (I think Hajime as well)

Not sure about the rest of Invaders, Gen 3, or Kaleido. Unsurprisingly, I think Memory was a Rushia fan, but not sure.

Alright, definitely not half since I don't know any of Gen 3 or Kaleido, and only Lumi from Invaders, but a decent chunk.

Smelliest007

But i cant understand how someone can say that in this particular case when a lot of PC girls (and the CEO) love Hololive
You would think if the vtuber doesn't like another corpo then her fans would back her out of tribalism and vice versa. These particular Phase fans really not dodging the "edgy ironic asshole" label.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
After Pico DEFILED Tenma's model last night, Wemi plans to be next in line to be Tenma

Tenma's model files accidentally get leaked online.

Everyone else in Phase:
1727114306945.png

Bronze

You would think if the vtuber doesn't like another corpo then her fans would back her out of tribalism and vice versa. These particular Phase fans really not dodging the "edgy ironic asshole" label.
Because the ones you are talking about are mostly assholes, or baiters who does it just to get a reaction from 4ch.

Smelliest007

Because the ones you are talking about are mostly assholes, or baiters who does it just to get a reaction from 4ch.
Feels like it started off as 4ch baiters until it snowballed into a vocal minority of actual fans.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
In other ID news, not-moona and not-Iofi want to play RP GTA? But they already are playing Holo Santos?? So I don't really get it. From the replies, it doesnt seem like she wants to stream it either, just play.
I think it's more of the two enjoying the HoloSantos/HoloGTA so much that they are now interested for more GTA online RP experience outside of the Hololive stuff. And since the GTA RP itself is slowly becoming a bit of a trend in the ID vtuber/streaming scene*, I figured that they saw their vtuber indie friends doing their own and want to join in or at least have some interest to try

*: I have seen ONShannon from AKA Virtual and Dokibird's friend Tenjin/10jin dabbling in GTA RP groups streams that has indie ID vtubers in it and at least one such basically enough to have a booth at a comic market event I attended back in May.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
With the shit I've seen lately from Phase "fans", I now feel like one of those black persons that doesn't like other black people and goes out of the way to avoid them out of shame.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Dragon Quest

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload (dlc)

Lollime playing Fallout NV

Tomoe Carmine playing Elden Ring

Limkin

Or maybe someone would have recognized an old face and wondered why the change.
Looking at who wrote the message is gay. If your response would change depending on who wrote it then you are just trying to get in their pants. And it's way more fun trying to have a conversation while also figuring out who might've wrote what.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

After watching this week's holo GTA, my awe of Fubuki rose to a new level, both rp ability and improv performance, and the content made me deeply appreciate the charm of vtuber. This is what I am looking forward to seeing livestream on vtuber and I would recommend them to everyone:fubukiyabai!:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We don't need to argue over whether Hololive or Phase Connect talents are more fun to watch. Hololive fans understand that all societies made strict rules on how women can behave for thousands of years for good reasons. Phase Connect fans enjoy racism, sexism and bigotry coming from anime girls. Both are pretty based positions to take.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Raden collabed with a legend

Imaska was one of the vtubers highlighted in the vtuber legend anime but also is an OG, and cult favorite of manga artists
She also apparently got too fucked up during the stream so the archive is getting cut down.

I was curious was had happend and apparently the guys voice-changer bugged out for a bit?

The catbox is that moment, with lots of drunk or autistic screeching included

That's great, I'm happy for you. It only works if you like more than a handful of talents though. That's never been me unfortunately. Maybe I'm too picky, but i really only find myself enjoying like 1 talent per gen.
Okay big boy, lets try to get a discussion going then:

Why are you such a bitch-ass picky eater? Do the talents have to suck your dick before you like them?
Ofc I have favorites in Hololive. I have a Oshi I watch dramatically more than anyone else. But just because I have preferences doesn't mean I don't like the rest of Holo. I see Hololive like a quality stamp on a Vtuber. I know that no matter the talent, I will have a good time, because they are a good entertainer. There isn't any content I avoid, because I know that all Hololive content is good content. Double so for clips, I will watch clips of just about anyone and will be sufficiently entertained.
And since you seem so picky, do you like all of phase? Or is it just one talent that suddenly got you?

But apart from that, what did Phase offer you that you couldn't get in Hololive? Did Ollie not talk enough about her period and how she wants to fuck Kiara? Is Pekora not racist enough towards her monkey? Is Hololive too gay and lesbian for you (don't look at Uruka)?

Top Bottom