"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She panders to the Stars fans.
She will never be popular as sad as that sounds.
Way worse people (how is acknowledging males exist bad?) have diehard fanbases, if she actually did something other than karaoke spam and collabed with other members then I think most non-unichuds would give her more of a chance. Reminder that Holo has a massive normie fanbase that couldn't care less about "getting cucked".
judging by the reaction to the V4Mirai debuts the brown girl didnt end up being Hexa

Worst timeline averted yet again
More like funniest timeline averted.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Personally, I think it would be the best for the gene pool if Bitos couldn't get someone pregnant, but maybe that's just me.
Judging by the OffKai photos, Bitos are too busy having say gex with Lialikers to ever get anyone pregnant

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Random interview with US Yagoo if you've never gotten the chance to see him or hear him talk (he's only made one other appearance on a botan/korone travel vid)
Can't say for sure atm but the dude seems to have his head screwed on right at least.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Random interview with US Yagoo if you've never gotten the chance to see him or hear him talk (he's only made one other appearance on a botan/korone travel vid)
Can't say for sure atm but the dude seems to have his head screwed on right at least.

n0wet6.jpg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She's still the most subbed one. Pretty much tall + big tits + deep voice has always taken the lead out of all the EN gens after Myth.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's still the most subbed one. Pretty much tall + big tits + deep voice has always taken the lead out of all the EN gens after Myth.
I know Kronii at one point was the most subbed of council, but Mumei eclipsed them pretty hard as of the last year. And for advent, well the doggos are approaching 1M subs and way ahead of the rest.

niggaphil

Okay, My Hololive OCG Merch has arrived!
The left one is basic pack, and the right one is booster pack:

I am more interested in booster pack, and see what kind of cards that I would get (or it could be scammy practice by Hololive merch)
Each box of booster packs contained 12 pack of cards:

Spoiler that shit nigga
Each photo represents the 8 cards that I obtained from each booster pack:

In short, the statistic for each booster box (12 packs):
1 OSR card
1 UR card
6 RR cards

Good luck in getting the signed copy of Kiara/Suisei card (Sec), or the OUR (8 alternative cards for OSR), so far I heard there is only 0~2 Sec/OUR cards out of a carton of Booster box (40 booster boxes)

In short, it is a scam to collectors or the scalpers due to the Sec/OUR card scarcity
However, if you are interested in being the Hololive OCG player, it is a good deal

Edit:
To show the differences between the OSR and OUR cards
This is the OSR card that I have, Pekora:
Screenshot 2024-09-23 132203.png

This is the OUR, alternative rare card of Pekora:
Screenshot 2024-09-23 132211.png

The card ability/skill is same, the only difference is OUR is much rarer than the OSR.

For the Sec Card, it is more complicated and scammy, I will Kiara card as example:
This is the OSR card
Screenshot 2024-09-23 132520.png

OUR card:
Screenshot 2024-09-23 132525.png

SEC card:
Screenshot 2024-09-23 132535.png

The SEC card is more rarer than the OUR cards......
So if you want to be 100% collector, be prepare to whale shit tons of money on the Hololive OCG booster pack cartons! :dokiSmug:

Looking at this confirms my suspicions that it looks like it plays similar to the pokemon tcg. Curious to see what differences it has compared to pokemon or if it's just a straight rip but with anime women.
There is Korean (but english translation) wiki for this game. but there is a lot of grammar and spelling errors at the moment:
Shit translation, please understand

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The left one is basic pack, and the right one is booster pack:

I am more interested in booster pack, and see what kind of cards that I would get (or it could be scammy practice by Hololive merch)
Each box of booster packs contained 12 pack of cards:

Each photo represents the 8 cards that I obtained from each booster pack:

In short, the statistic for each booster box (12 packs):
1 OSR card
1 UR card
6 RR cards

Good luck in getting the signed copy of Kiara/Suisei card (Sec), or the OUR (8 alternative cards for OSR), so far I heard there is only 0~2 Sec/OUR cards out of a carton of Booster box (40 booster boxes)

In short, it is a scam to collectors or the scalpers due to the Sec/OUT card scarcity
However, if you are interested in being the Hololive OCG player, it is a good deal
Looking at this confirms my suspicions that it looks like it plays similar to the pokemon tcg. Curious to see what differences it has compared to pokemon or if it's just a straight rip but with anime women.

God's Strongest Dragoon

-snip-
Spoiler that shit nigga
I know Kronii at one point was the most subbed of council, but Mumei eclipsed them pretty hard as of the last year. And for advent, well the doggos are approaching 1M subs and way ahead of the rest.
The doggos are not an accurate measurement of anything, they are a completely abnormal phenomenon that has managed to tap into the EN and EU fanbases because these two retards will literally kill themselves before they miss out on their idol dream.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Way worse people (how is acknowledging males exist bad?) have diehard fanbases, if she actually did something other than karaoke spam and collabed with other members then I think most non-unichuds would give her more of a chance. Reminder that Holo has a massive normie fanbase that couldn't care less about "getting cucked".
She does very well for herself. Actual unicorns amount to almost nothing in the fanbase, it is just that them, other antis, and the tards that shitfling with them are loud and obnoxious. Her karaokes still hit numbers in the high 4view to low 5view. Her normal streams get around the same numbers as Nerissa does, maybe more. Her supa numbers are also healthy. I may not not be into the karaoke spam, but she has a definite niche she has carved for herself.

judging by the reaction to the V4Mirai debuts the brown girl didnt end up being Hexa

Worst timeline averted yet again
On one hand: it would have been funny as fuck.

On the other: the V4Mirai girls do not deserve to have that woman unleashed on them.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
In the purpose of actually using the forum to discuss something, I was wondering. What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation? If your answer is "nothing" then what is the point of apologizing or addressing things? She would gain nothing from doing so only admitting that she is a bad person. Often whenever something does something stupid, our advice is to ignore it and never address it because apologizing wont really change people's minds. In current year, people don't accept apologies they just take it as an admission of guilt. So what is her course of action? If she donates her 54k to charity does that fix things?

Clearly quitting is not a valid option as it is her main source of revenue.
For me I would regain some respect for her if she owned up to her shit and apologized for the Silvervale backstab honestly I don't have enough solid evidence to just her alleged cheating so she was better off just ignoring that

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The doggos are not an accurate measurement of anything, they are a completely abnormal phenomenon that has managed to tap into the EN and EU fanbases because these two retards will literally kill themselves before they miss out on their idol dream.
Aren't the dogs doing pretty awful CCV compared to last year or is that just my imagination? Whenever I see their streams on my recommended they never go beyond 5k. I remember them being squarely in the 6k-12k bracket before.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Raden collabed with a legend

Imaska was one of the vtubers highlighted in the vtuber legend anime but also is an OG, and cult favorite of manga artists
She also apparently got too fucked up during the stream so the archive is getting cut down.

Related to getting too fucked up

YAB vtuber Koharu is ending activities
A - https://archive.ph/NcQkY

And just fucked up news
The second half of the Sundays Aniera fest was canceled due to a stabbing between people attending

It is a general con for anime-esque things but the Omega sisters were going to preform. Sadness that it was cancelled.

With all that said have something that might cheer you up

Tamaki made a 3d model for Norio... or did Norio make one as Tamaki for herself...? 3D concert either way!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
God damnit. Can someone kindly give me an archive of that video? I'm pissed because I assumed Asmongoloid of all people wouldn't try and DFE something like this. I hate men.
Maybe this and similar videos might help? It has a small clip of Asmon in it.

Romanian TeeVee has longer clips of Asmon (and why Hololive doesn't have these kind of fuckups):

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe this and similar videos might help? It has a small clip of Asmon in it.

Romanian TeeVee has longer clips of Asmon (and why Hololive doesn't have these kind of fuckups):

Short already retrieved the whole thing.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Short already retrieved the whole thing.
Great. Though, Romanian's video is still pretty entertaining, and gives a shout out to Amelia's "ground pound your mom" as well.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

OMG he's Korean...
He's YAGOOK!
:RaoraMAMAMIA:

Aren't the dogs doing pretty awful CCV compared to last year or is that just my imagination? Whenever I see their streams on my recommended they never go beyond 5k. I remember them being squarely in the 6k-12k bracket before.
Botted by a /vt/ schizo who moved on to botting Bijou. Also, there was :cursedbae: that some of their simps were assmad that they moved to JP to prioritize their JP fanbase when that is further from the truth, they still stream from the same timeslot when they were in Canada. Don't know if those simps are what's contributing the lower CCV. In Advent though, it was always Bijou who has a higher CCV count because of her gaming autism especially after her Elden Ring marathons. She's like Fauna who's regularly getting high 4view and low 5view CCV.

dszm0np.png

Even Pico jumped on the leak. :smugpipi:

That is a pretty convincing Tenma. Pico :hololove:.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OMG he's Korean...
He's YAGOOK!
:RaoraMAMAMIA:
Love that, I will now solely use this name to refer to him.
Botted by a /vt/ schizo who moved on to botting Bijou.
Didn't know that. Pebbleschizo tends to bot her to like 30k though.
Also, there was :cursedbae: that some of their simps were assmad that they moved to JP to prioritize their JP fanbase when that is further from the truth, they still stream from the same timeslot when they were in Canada.
That's not a rrat, read any /bau/ thread on /vt/ and it's full of assmad schizos dooming about everything the twins do. They've become some of the most hated HoloENs lately.

Top Bottom