"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Poma Pon's Debut in 15 minutes.

Lyko Lianna

Rara Rocora

Terra 404

After it they are premiering their group song.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Oh look honey, more Twitch Vthots.

Raora cute.
Raora too cute, also the chattini are S tier mascots.
Just... the dead doll eyes, I can see those motherfuckers coming to life with knives and shanking a bitch.
Be careful, she got motorboated by that femboy Merryweather. Unless, you're into sloppy Italian seconds.
:wataCreep:

Boing boing?

Don't let Mike sees this or else she'll menhera the FUCK her simps because of :unauthorizedmemes::unauthorizedmemes::unauthorizedmemes:.

"Guys please tell me im cute even if you don't believe it 😥"

Obligatory

Kirsches more Mint sized not blimp sized
She's still FAT.

Voltail debut soon. Poma and Lyko have reached 50k subs while Terra and Rara are near it. Will the ads hype retain viewership after a few days and make them money, who knows (It's fucking BRAVE they have billions of yen). Poma has 1.4k waiting for her though.

Poma

Lyko

Rara

Terra

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

httn

Hag enthusiast
The Mozz is also doing a sponsored watchalong.

!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
Amiya had a mini-quiche for breakfast.

Why is it just a mini quiche? :architect: At least she'll stuff herself with fast food later but...

In other news, Amiya's best friend knows her very well

You missed her handdoxing herself earlier:
In a now deleted tweet she posted a video message to the buckos, when her phone alarm went off so went to silence it, revealing she is NOT brown.

She deleted the tweet without realizing her discord bot archived the video. so here are some spider claws.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 235146.pngmpv-shot0063.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Jesus christ, this (brown) woman poured an obscene amount of cash for her animations and model

Voice doesnt seem that bad too

Ok, but like, how often is she actually going to use these animations and toggles? That's the kicker that always comes to mind for me. People spending thousands on a cutting edge model only to spend all their time with the same chest-up view and few generic expressions. Like Shylily said in that clip, most vtubers could do with learning how to actually pilot a model and act/emote properly and save a lot of money in the process.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The Mozz is also doing a sponsored watchalong.

You missed her handdoxing herself earlier:
In a now deleted tweet she posted a video message to the buckos, when her phone alarm went off so went to silence it, revealing she is NOT brown.

She deleted the tweet without realizing her discord bot archived the video. so here are some spider claws.
View attachment 78962View attachment 78963

I have it archived too but didn't want to post in case she had brainworms about selfdoxing herself again.

Also confirmed not to be a brown spider woman, as expected.

Last edited:

closedblas

Collab cover of a boomer idol song, Sara Nagare (ex-Prism), Aura (Opera GX yes the browser), Poko Rakun (idolEN) and Raki Kazuki (PixelLink)

This was previously shown at Aura's Summer Concert for charity a couple months ago.
She doesn't have a VOD system, so best you'll find are clips/covers uploaded by the other girls that showed up (included orange woman).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, but like, how often is she actually going to use these animations and toggles? That's the kicker that always comes to mind for me. People spending thousands on a cutting edge model only to spend all their time with the same chest-up view and few generic expressions. Like Shylily said in that clip, most vtubers could do with learning how to actually pilot a model and act/emote properly and save a lot of money in the process.
Coomerbait streams, remember that for whores that's 25% of their content and 80% of their appeal.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
It's interesting how cheating is likely least of her transgressions, especially if their relationship was really abusive, but it's one blowing the most because of audience demography and cultural bias.
I keep seeing, here too, retarded passage about "he was deployed, protecting his country". Huh, so the guy was Afghani i suppose? Because US soldiers in middle east were doing anything but protecting US.
Someone here is simping for Froot. Her vag isn't gonna land on your dick. :SelenHAHAhere:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Yes, Rrazz is a long-time simp. You will notice at least a few similar to him, but they usually adapt to the level Ollie herself has set for a stream and don't cross the line of making her too uncomfortable (and she's still a holoID girl - if she wanted to call someone out, it would be swift, merciless and brutal, like when some faggots complained about her using too much english). The only thing that kept me from becoming as parasocial as Rrazz was the fact that she's significantly younger than me, so I'd feel somewhat like a pedo if I were to fawn over her like this. Her simps are mostly people who had been membered to her from the very start, like me, and had seen what an emotional wreck Ollie had been before she got better (yes, what you've seen today is her feeling much better than in 2021-22), which means our protective instincts went collectively into an overdrive; it's not even about trying to fix her, it's rather about making sure she doesn't become heart-breakingly miserable again. If we have to enable some gooner tendencies to keep her somewhat happy, then so be it.

Ollie love. :pomuLove:
Glad I finally memberd to someone that is both more parasocial with chat and more depressed than Kiara. It does put things into perspective when I now look at my own oshi. While the circumstances are different, the general mood of Ollie in this stream reminded me of 2022 Kiara (2020-21 was worse). Its sad to know such a lovely and kind girl as Ollie is having self-esteem issues like that. But that also makes me happy that in the past year or so, Kiara and Ollie got much closer. Despite being different, I really think that Kiara is someone who could truly and closely relate to what Ollie is going through.

Even today, Kiara is not ogey, ("I get the feeling that maybe Ame just about tolerates me")but compared to 2021 its a big step up, and I do think Ollie too will make it there, in small steps. I am glad she has the ID girls with her.

Ollie love :kroheart:
Also good to know that while her viewers are quite parasocial, they still know how to behave.

Do you know what happened to Ollies Radio show she used to have back in the day? I was a regular viewer and really liked the idea.
GOATed HoloID clipper Phalnoa is leaving the Internet for some reason and passing their channel to new management who allegedly can replicate the editing style
huh
he also said something about leaving Ollies community in her members stream and made Ollie cry
What kinda circumstances make you just leave the internet at all and give away your channel
His channel was running good + he got hired by several holoID girls to clip for them

But he claims the new guy who will take over the channel will continue clipping, but in the same style

VSoyBoy

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I made this appropriate post all the way back in May (excuse the suboptimal quoting, can't quote normally anymore since the thread is closed)
Ah I remember this. Thank you for refreshing my memory and give me a good laugh. Don't worry about suboptimal quoting thing.

jebby

Ok 👍

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
what do you mean she doesn't have insurance? Isn't it law that everyone must have one, at least the free one offered by the government??
There is currently no federal penalty for NOT having health insurance in America. Not sure why she doesn’t have Medicaid assuming she qualifies.

Bronze

Dizzy's being a rock

Iori's playing a horror game

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
No. She and the rat already got cucked by Aki.
:towapeeved:
El Rrata you were right :laplusgun::towapeeved:

:BijouBijou:But Biboo also had some good timing with that Omedetou and Subaru blasting Palette:shubaIapprob:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Michi uploaded her vod of her B-girl outfit
Screenshot_20240922-171603.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently the TV they used for the Sajam slam was laggy enough to mess things up for the players, especially for the first two matches before they figured it out and changed the settings (to be less badly laggy). Doki's team was a good sport about it, but it almost certainly was more of a detriment to them than their opponents in the two matches where the lag was the worst.

Also, there was a random Marine fan in one of the shots of the audience.
sajam_marine.JPG

jebby

Ok 👍
Top Bottom