"Jya, teki da ne!"AZKi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

How many times can Lia do a shock collar stream before you have to conclude she actually enjoys it?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Jesus christ, this (brown) woman poured an obscene amount of cash for her animations and model

Voice doesnt seem that bad too

vivaldi_q1xVKjLldY.jpg

42xzzj.jpg

To be fair, it's part of a medical condition, it's not entirely from diet.
There where no fatties in Auschwitz. So it's food 99 percent of the time. And the extra weight then brings with it hormonal problems and medical conditions.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

How many times can Lia do a shock collar stream before you have to conclude she actually enjoys it?

I dont know how YT handles this kind of stuff.
But uwu once got banned for using a shock bracelet on one of his streams.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This will be the third time Lia's done a shock collar stream, so it seems like YouTube is currently okay with it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

YT is managed by bots and electric damage is a vulnerability for robots, so they avoid it lest they get their circuits fried.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

This is the most accurate depiction of the place I've seen recently

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Should we make a thread for all of the froot shit? I feel like her drama has so many moving parts to it that it would be good if someone could compile it all into an OP and then move all of the posts from this recent drama there. Else it's just gonna get lost in the ether.

BASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
View attachment 78951
Here ill summarize.

Having a fucked up thing happen to you does not negate the fucked up things you do to others.
She will never acknowledge this again in any way, just like her charity tweet, and act like it never happened. If she doesn't, I predict something very big.
just like how we all swore up and down that she would never mention her online cheating?

where can i put money on this bet it happens after you go to sleep too.
This will be the third time Lia's done a shock collar stream, so it seems like YouTube is currently okay with it.
youtube being violently hormonal about what is and is not ok the real troon experience.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 🐼 Time

Airi almost kills Milli with her pon

smartestkidontheshortbus

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here's an archive of Gigi's unarchived karaoke from last night

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There where no fatties in Auschwitz. So it's food 99 percent of the time. And the extra weight then brings with it hormonal problems and medical conditions.

Starvation in a concentration camp isn't comparable. PCOS starts the hormonal problems itself, and those imbalances can lead to weight gain.

Beepster

Maybe off-topic, but if you guys want to enable DVR (rewind) on any YouTube stream, use this userscript: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/485020-ytbetter-enable-rewind-dvr
Some older versions have already been shared here, but this one is the most updated.
I'm glad I found it long time ago. Being able to pause the stream and rewind some moments is essential to me. Especially when it's just playing on another monitor.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ka-ching has a video premiering 5 minutes before their stream later today. Possibly another shitpost cover song?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Despite having fallen asleep on the bus on her way home, the soft and pleasantly full after binging on food at Arby's spidor will stream shortly, talking about her weekend trip and engaging in react content by watching a history documentary.

Para is live as well.

Kanna wants a hug too.

VSoyBoy

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Holy.
I was quickly scrolling past this and since their avatars look kinda similar I thought Kirsche started fleshposting.

Please don't kill me Proctor
Kirsches more Mint sized not blimp sized

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Possibly, but then she'd be running two accounts, @kfp.tako found her reappearing as CunnieHoe.
>Cunniehoe
Subtlety: ZERO
This is the most accurate depiction of the place I've seen recently

Refrain from sharing posts from this fag, dude needs to get the memo, stop making alts and fuck off into the ether once and for all.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi is live for her Poma debut watchalong

Currently talking about how she used to eat spaghetti o's all the time as a kid then she was forced to eat raw vegan and now she can't eat cheese and dairy among other things.

Top Bottom