"Conversion therapy IKZ!"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
"I'm not immune to corruption" - Pipkin Pippa

Completely random thought but I just remembered Pippa talking about looking for an editor a while back, I wonder if she ever went anywhere with that?
No idea. I really wanted in but I don't have a proper portfolio that wouldnt dox me for VTubing yet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Here's the 3d chibi debuts!

More chibis? I don't want 3d chibis I want 3d.... I'm not even gonna say it but Chibis don't have anything that's worth looking at in 3d.
In b4 more breaks to get ready for 1 stream. :annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
To be clear, I'm reacting with horror to the prospect of more twitch lewd tuber collabs, not because they're lewd, but because none of them are any good. There are good vtubers making adult content, but not on twitch. They have to use those JPN pay sights to sell the good stuff.... to people who leak it for free. I think Vallure is bad and makes bad content too.

Anyways, I've always wondered why the PTR writer chose "The Rippa" as the main phrase? Was it supposed to be more of a rhyme with Pippa? I see this definition that fits, but this seems kind of obscure.
View attachment 79158
Is it supposed to be this, or is it more like jack the ripper? Jesse and the Rippers? I want to know what they were thinking!
Pippa loves Australians. She has probably picked up a lot of slang over the years.

RedRage

I guess staff are not sure what to call it, apparently they've edited it like 3 times since posting it removing then re-adding the word debut :whatastory:
mb5gar.png

E: And I guess that hides older comments in the version history, burying the ratman account post, that was the most liked comment under it at the time

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess staff are not sure what to call it, apparently they've edited it like 3 times since posting it removing then re-adding the word debut :whatastory:
mb5gar.png

E: And I guess that hides older comments in the version history, burying the ratman account post, that was the most liked comment under it at the time

Is this even that big of a deal?
unless they truly do a tard and skip out on the public 3d debuts after promising it i kinda fail to see the funny in them switching out the wording 3 times

RedRage

Is this even that big of a deal?
unless they truly do a tard and skip out on the public 3d debuts after promising it i kinda fail to see the funny in them switching out the wording 3 times
Depends on if this is what they meant by it in the first place or not. I feel like if they were allowed to do stuff with the models one of the girls would have made something with them by now, even just some silly mocap short or something. But the complete lack of use from them since the concert makes it seem like SPWN has more of a hold on the models than was let on.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
3d is useful for nothing?

thanks, dont care

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Bronze

You can do what hologirls do when they play games like ets and put the model at the seat.

And maybe lia can sing and dance that's all. I don't think we are missing a lot of content.
E: I guess Uruka can play violin with it. Also you can use the models for handcam streams

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tenma and lumi have 3d models and they look like playstation 5 trash graphics.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The bodycams stream's still listed for today, we have an hour to find out if she hates us and cancels, or if she just hates JL7ten specifically and shows up.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
tenma and lumi have 3d models and they look like playstation 5 trash graphics.
You just know somebody's going to load up their real 3d and crash their PC when they try to use it and run a game at the same time:pippasadl:

RedRage

You just know somebody's going to load up their real 3d and crash their PC when they try to use it and run a game at the same time:pippasadl:
> Someone
You mean last second test Pipkin Pippa? :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
> Someone
You mean last second test Pipkin Pippa? :smugpipi:
Pippa will use the 3D on stream immediately after her Chilla's Art week, with all five of those games running in the background while she does it.

Top Bottom