"Your pants don't coexist with animals?"Hizaki Gamma

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I don't know why both sides hate ActMan so much. Dude is the most lukewarm 2009 dudebro "I just wish games were actually fun again" youtuber. I know not all his videos are great or particularly insightful, but is it because he doesn't lean into politics too hard and spends more time talking about VIDEOGAMES on his VIDEOGAMES channel?
Sorry, but he is a fàggot and always will be a fàggot.

Stunned But Dumb

So, do you think Pippa is going to become Tenma (Pipkinma?) or is she just too busy cheating on you guys with mr dino crisis

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Helkar

So, do you think Pippa is going to become Tenma (Pipkinma?) or is she just too busy cheating on you guys with mr dino crisis
She'll decide to do it last moment before a stream and won't be able to get the model files in time.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

I really don’t want to think of my little sister touching another man’s dinosaur as “cheating”.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

fjfhdfhg - Copy.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i need pippa to review the mr beast lunchables. tell me if theyre as good as lunchables.

Helkar

Top Bottom