"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

OffKai Expo 2023

hylic

It's a genuinely terrifying thought to have someone pretending to be you and taking advantage of the goodwill you've formed within a community. The Cooksie impersonator has been scamming people to get free stuff based on their stolen cred.

I'm sorry that happened but that's fucking hilarious.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looking Cooksie's channel, he seems to almost exclusively clip Vshojo talent - which explains why I had never heard of him, despite having a shocking 346k subscribers. I wonder if the impostor's scheme was to use Cooksie's position to get close to or even bonk the Vshojo talent. I wonder if it worked.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It's a genuinely terrifying thought to have someone pretending to be you and taking advantage of the goodwill you've formed within a community. The Cooksie impersonator has been scamming people to get free stuff based on their stolen cred.

>Dude got a free meal at some crappy burger joint and a keychain of that one bridge out of impersonating a vshojo clipper
:SelenHAHAhere:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Idol EN 2 on rn

Now it's Shylily

Numi showed up
Screenshot_20230617-124936~2.png
Looking Cooksie's channel, he seems to almost exclusively clip Vshojo talent - which explains why I had never heard of him, despite having a shocking 346k subscribers. I wonder if the impostor's scheme was to use Cooksie's position to get close to or even bonk the Vshojo talent. I wonder if it worked.
I'm a sub of his he clips a ton of indie vtubers I've never heard of plus lots of Vshojo
He also clips the bikini bottoms (Shylily Bao Numi)
Sinder
Layna
Filian
Trickywi
Yuzu
Etc...

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kingcaid

Some sicko thought it would be a good idea to let Lia drive the roomba.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He's a twitch vtuber clipper more than anything. It was a recurring joke to not do anything lewd or embarrassing on stream or Cooksie would clip it. Of course girls would do the "oops, I hope Cooksie isn't watching. 😉 Wait, he's here? Oh no! 😱"

He signal boosted a bunch of vtubers into relevancy as the youtube algorithm decided his videos get recommended to everyone. He's pretty much the biggest coombaiter clipper.

cucurut

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

kestraline

Early Adopter
I haven't paid much attention to OffKai because I knew it'd turn into a shitshow and of course it has, the main problem is the fact that they are running an event that revolves around internet personalities yet couldn't be bothered to get the infrastructure required to support the streaming that was going on and all that, if the venue couldn't help with the high speed internet required well they should have found somewhere else to hold the con instead. As a result it just makes it look embarrassing, especially for the companies that are actually supporting it.

I do find it funny though that despite Idol sponsoring the event the place is full of Phase Connect stuff and Idol don't have much of a presence.

Topo Chico

Is Lisa psycially at Offkai? If so she'd be awfully recognizable with her stitched up chin
1687034167227.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta has caused a fitness breakout at OffKai

fitness.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is Lisa psycially at Offkai? If so she'd be awfully recognizable with her stitched up chin
Yes, she mentioned not planning on going initially then a friend changing her mind. I can't imagine that would be a very good idea but hopefully it works out for her.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you haven't been watching Katta's stream, you have been missing out on absolute content

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom