"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

OffKai Expo 2023

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some of the other vtubers ran into

Fuyo
fuyo.PNG

Not sure who this is but the guys who's walking around might be Zoran
zoran..PNG

Techy
techy.PNG

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

VTuberThrow

I've seen quite a few vtubers post their badges with their vtuber names on them. Isn't that bad opsec?? What's stopping someone from running up to them, taking a picture of their face and posting it on here or /vt/?? I get that a lot of vtubers are using it for networking but geez.
Think most of the bigger indie western VTubers have posted full body pics, usually just with masks or emoji faces over the head, for a while now. I assume they'd rather just be able to do stuff at cons and such without having to rig weird video setups. Think the big threat with opsec is more along the lines of address or phone number anyway compared to just irl appearance.

Last edited:

MagicHammer

A bit of a view here of the Phase party room, seems to be pretty packed. Lumi is apparently providing live entertainment at the moment.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anime Fan

Also, maybe Airi's there too? I believe she didn't do the roomba thing.
She said she was going to do the robot tour thing, probably just not streaming it.

Edit:
Proof of Airi on the roomba

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Numi concert stream cancelled but not before unintentionally a capella CPR so that was fun.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Urukas reaction to someone cosplaying her in a bunny suit :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I guess Phase Connect is actually Twink Connect

Twinky Chinks

arrrgh

Topo Chico

I guess Phase Connect is actually Twink Connect

Twinky Chinks

Seeing Pippa's meet and greet line was full of greasy fats though, maybe Rie just draws a more refined crowd who can at the bare minimum not eat themselves to 300lb...

Stunned But Dumb

It'd actually be really interesting to see one example of the average member of a fanbase compared to each other. Not just for Phase, but all vtubers. I guess a composite might be neat too, but yeah what the average Pippa fan looks like vs the average Rie fan vs average tenma fan etc.

Negzana

I can't believe Mori was willing to break her contract to join Phase Invaders for Offkai. Truly the enemy of all Hololive and Vtubing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia's hinting about not wanting to miss the Phase Alias panel tomorrow. I could just be braindead right now or out-of-the-loop, but I'm not sure what she may be hinting at. Possibly an announcement. Maybe Gen 3 announcement?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's hinting about not wanting to miss the Phase Alias panel tomorrow. I could just be braindead right now or out-of-the-loop, but I'm not sure what she may be hinting at. Possibly an announcement. Maybe Gen 3 announcement?
View attachment 31165

I was thinking Gen 3 too, but it seems a bit soon since the new Invaders debuted. Hopefully Fish isn't planning of pulling a Nijisanji and gives the new Invaders some time to breathe without a new gen being announced so soon and taking some of the air out of the room. I guess we'll see.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 31165
I'm guessing 2nd outfit set for Gen2.

Sven

I'm guessing 2nd outfit set for Gen2.
They still need to finish the 1st gen now that you mention that. Haven't gotten Uruka, Da-Michi, or Nasa.

I was thinking Gen 3 too, but it seems a bit soon since the new Invaders debuted. Hopefully Fish isn't planning of pulling a Nijisanji and gives the new Invaders some time to breathe without a new gen being announced so soon and taking some of the air out of the room. I guess we'll see.
Didn't the Gen2 teaser happen at Offkai or was it a different con, could be a gen 3 teaser with another couple months before actual debuts as that would give plenty of time for Invaders to settle.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Offkai fucks Jelly over like Meemaw, I'm throwing hands

Top Bottom