OffKai Expo 2023

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

one concert has already been missed, allegedly

tech issues
Yeah, the Numi concert, which doesn't bold well. This is suppose to be the official OffKai concert with the 7 talents, so if they completely fumble this, the entire event is turbo fucked.

Kalion

:)
This really is a vtuber convention. The staff doesn't test stuff before going live either!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Yeah, the Numi concert, which doesn't bold well. This is suppose to be the official OffKai concert with the 7 talents, so if they completely fumble this, the entire event is turbo fucked.
Is there a video of her singing CPR without the backing music?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I would argue that it's too late, and that PC + Idol Corp should fund a competing con next year

Put that Idol Corp money to work, focus on top-of-the-top streaming tech, have a stream for EVERY panel and other content, do test runs beforehand for twitch/youtube audience participation

EDIT: Additional funding via advertisements, putting spotlight on other companies and chuubas, and digital VIP tickets with additional streaming benefits + goodies (possible exclusive streams as well)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If they're going to delay fucking everything they could at least have the decency to have more than the same ~eight sponsor videos on loop the whole time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If they're going to delay fucking everything they could at least have the decency to have more than the same ~eight sponsor videos on loop the whole time.
What if this is a jewish psyop to make people hate HoloEN by spamming ads for the HoloEN concert?

Hff201

Early Adopter
What if this is a jewish psyop to make people hate HoloEN by spamming ads for the HoloEN concert?
Interesting theory, but they're also spamming their own single clip compilation causing the same effect.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rushia "thinks she wanted to meet us" reads like she is going to die within 20 seconds, even her ads are depressing

Nene Amano's face really needs a nose

God's Strongest Dragoon

Interesting theory, but they're also spamming their own single clip compilation causing the same effect.
Clip compilations are more tolerable than hearing Calli or Kronii come on stream and shill their concert.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Rushia "thinks she wanted to meet us" reads like she is going to die within 20 seconds, even her ads are depressing

Nene Amano's face really needs a nose
I assure you, nobody is looking at her face.

Clip compilations are more tolerable than hearing Calli or Kronii come on stream and shill their concert.
Jokes become significantly less funny the twenty-seventh time around.

EDIT: Jannies are sweeping.
1687059016719.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Those jews stole all of Shiina's clippers and couldn't make more than one ad roll

Sounds about right

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Imagine, if you will, there was short-form content that could be played during downtime such as this, in between the same ads being cycled over and over again.

These company vtubers have been making clips to hell and back again this past year, put those clips to work

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hopefully this is true and the wait is over
1687060481657.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
JFC even with those heels, how tall is that woman? Lord have mercy.
Lia's hinting about not wanting to miss the Phase Alias panel tomorrow. I could just be braindead right now or out-of-the-loop, but I'm not sure what she may be hinting at. Possibly an announcement. Maybe Gen 3 announcement?
View attachment 31165

I was thinking Gen 3 too, but it seems a bit soon since the new Invaders debuted. Hopefully Fish isn't planning of pulling a Nijisanji and gives the new Invaders some time to breathe without a new gen being announced so soon and taking some of the air out of the room. I guess we'll see.

Didn't the Gen2 teaser happen at Offkai or was it a different con, could be a gen 3 teaser with another couple months before actual debuts as that would give plenty of time for Invaders to settle.
Sven is right, Gen 2's teaser was at a convention last year. So it wouldn't be too far gone to assume Gen 3 is teased there as well.

JMForte

Still waiting for offkai to have a big event and like the one BIG vtuber who is supposed to take part isn't able to due to internet issues.

Topo Chico

1687060990273.png

Bro, 1.5h l8, this is GAY.

This makes me sad/mad for Lisa and the Phase gals

E gay/mati sperg: I really hope Phase and some of the indies take notice that these retards are an embarrassment that you don't want to be associated with. Let alone how the paying customers feel, I'm just a retard who stayed up a little later to try and watch a stream. Phase & Idol seem to have contributed a good bit of money and these Yamanbas chose a venue with dogshit wifi, have had horrible other physical tech issues, and what is the return on investment? Laggy trash and delays two days in a row. These gals have spent weeks prepping and it seems to be a coinflip on if they'll get to not be gimped by the inexperience/negligence by OffKai et al. Actually brutal for the talents, unfun for the viewers/customers.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

JFC even with those heels, how tall is that woman? Lord have mercy.
Does anyone know how short Sayu is? Because that can definitely create the perspective that Sinder is some giant. I wouldn't be surprised that Sayu is some 5 feet flat munchkin. Sinder is pretty thick though. :architect:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm only still paying attention because of Lisa, I would've kept the whole thing on if it started on time but it's past midnight now. Offkai really dropped the ball with the technical difficulties since this is supposed to be the main event of the whole convention.

Top Bottom