"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji L Collection

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Holos have gone over to COOK several times at the studio. Two times I remember clearly are Promise cake making and Calli+Raora pizza time.
The Promise collab wasn't at the studio, but some kind of place they could rent and cook at.

There may have been issues streaming from temp setups in 2023, but I don't remember any in 2024. They seem to have got that figured out now.

Smelliest007

How long has Elira been in Japan, is this a recent trip over there or has she been working there since Selen debacle?

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
How long has Elira been in Japan, is this a recent trip over there or has she been working there since Selen debacle?
Don't worry. I'm sure the Elira-watchers will respond any moment now. Aaaaany moment now.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't worry. I'm sure the Elira-watchers will respond any moment now. Aaaaany moment now.
"See? Red!"
"Oh wait that's blood..."

Spooked But Lobotomized

Pretty sure she's been there since the Selen stuff. Just before it, if I recall correctly. It's possible she's returned, then gone back but if so I've not heard anything said about it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Each day Sisters remind me more of K-Pop faggots
They are the same people. They were even using the same strat to fake view counts for MVs to make them appear to be more popular than they are.

JusticeDog

I assume it's recent because her last stream was two weeks ago. But I do remember she returned from she was over there in February because she also didn't stream at all after the black stream for a month or two.

Punished Lurker

I haven't been keeping up with Niji stuff, but as JusticeDog said I'm sure this is a recent trip. She's been going and coming from japan ever since october/november last year, and I think her most recent trip must have been in march/april to record for the concert/Ethyria's 3D stuff.
Now that I think about it she's probably in Japan now to record stuff for Noctyx's 3D or the NijiEncounter stuff, seeing as they are being released right now and a lot of talents were there recently

Edit: I forgot to add it to the post, but after reading Elira's birthday numbers I decided to go to hololyzer to get more accurate numbers about her SC. From what I could find she actually earned 10.000 yen more this year. However last year besides her birthday stream she also had 2 more streams: A birthday countdown that also had an outfit reveal and a post birthday super chat reading stream, with both of those earning a total of around 740.000 yen.
So yeah, unless she does a post birthday stream she's earned way, way less this year

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Each day Sisters remind me more of K-Pop faggots
In case you didn't know, k-pop fans became nijifans a long time ago since the existence of NijiEN's first male gen Luxiem.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ask Nolan. Apparently he is an Elira simp. I guess she's the only corpo vtuber that hasnt kicked him off her discord (mainly because its dead and they need all of the attantion).

In case you didn't know, k-pop fans became nijifans a long time ago since the existence of NijiEN's first male gen Luxiem.
Felt like a massive wave of cancer and pain. Similar to Tumblr shutting down.

Seoleim

At least, other than Mocopi being absolute shit even in the motherland.
Which is exactly why Mocopi streams are hilarious. They never work right, are glitchy as fuck and even simple movements like slightly bending over causes all sorts of jank to happen. It's always comedy gold.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
TVA: How dare you post Nijisanji streams in general, you may as well run off a cliff

Also TVA: Hey guys, does anyone know what's been going on with this member of Nijisanji recently?

:smugmoona:

I can't believe @The Proctor's doomposts on stream about Nijisanji migos are actually kind of starting to come true :urtearingmeapart:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
What did he say?
IIRC it was in his TVA plans stream, he mentioned that TVA was biased towards particular fanbases (which is obviously the case, TBH) and that while we had kept things civil so far it was a potential problem for the forum in the future if it got worse. I'm looking for the exact moment but it's a two hour stream with no timestamps so it'll be a minute.

EDIT: oh no his laugh on 2x speed is terrifying it sounds like someone dying from asthma

EDIT2:

The tangent on Niji specifically goes for 5~6 minutes. I still don't necessarily agree and am inclined to poke fun at him over it, but boy I'm a little less confident than I was.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
IIRC it was in his TVA plans stream, he mentioned that TVA was biased towards particular fanbases (which is obviously the case, TBH) and that while we had kept things civil so far it was a potential problem for the forum in the future if it got worse. I'm looking for the exact moment but it's a two hour stream with no timestamps so it'll be a minute.

EDIT: oh no his laugh on 2x speed is terrifying it sounds like someone dying from asthma

EDIT2:

The tangent on Niji specifically goes for 5~6 minutes. I still don't necessarily agree and am inclined to poke fun at him over it, but boy I'm a little less confident than I was.

You can talk about Nijisanji here. Just everyone else will laugh at you and give you Migos if it involves the loathed ENs.

It'd probably help if 2434 wasn't (rightly) viewed as beneath even pile of rancid shit as far as it's reputation here, but you absolutely can and unless most of us fuck off amid the forum culture changing with an influx of newfags/Prostate becomes a True and Honest Womyn, we'll be ok.

Anyway, if you don't like Hololive and/or Phase, you're subhuman and should be shot on sight.

:gloomiLaugh:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
It's not other fanbases here driving our local nijifaggots to forum seppuku, it's Anycolor and their shit business and the fact no one likes to see or hear about shitty companies and the shitty people in them unless it's about them getting their comeuppance. I certainly don't care when good things happen to Elira or Vox and I continually hope for them to fail because I have judged that they are bad people due to their own actions, and that's just the two organs I care to even actively dislike. I think the company is rotten to it's very core, and I want it to fail even further so it can justify cleaning the refuse out of the executive suite (won't happen but I can dream). It's not as if it's tribalism driving my feelings on Anycolor either. I always watched more holo than niji for sure, but I watched plenty of nijiEN girls before I threw in the towel this past February because I personally decided that I didn't want to watch a company that had lost that comfy vibe I look for. If this kind of mask off thing happened in Holo it would be the same story.

Obviously, I wouldn't expect anyone who unironically still watches Elira to come into a thread whose sole purpose is to take a dump on her and her company whenever they have another L (which is all the time pretty much) and I'd say you'd have more luck asking in the main thread, but even then you might not get anything because Elira committed career suicide by participating in the blackscreen stream. A lot of people won't try to find comfort and entertainment in someone that would willingly take part in that farce. If you get migo'd when posting about Niji it's because the company failed not because there's some mysterious universal force driving unfair niji hatred. This issue didn't used to be a problem but they showed their true colors and it's just over now. @VSoyBoy literally gets migo'd all the time and doesn't seem to care because they are meaningless internet stickers. I don't want to speak for him but it's just the vibe I get so he can correct me if I'm wrong. I also might add that pretty much only certain members of NijiEN and any news about the company as a whole gets this treatment in the main thread, because they deserve it, but most anything having to do with individual members of JP and some EN girls are usually exempt from this. So you just have to be a fan of even one small portion of 85% of nijisanji and you'll be fine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

With a name like @VSoyBoy they probably gain power from getting migo'd.
migosnob.jpg

I post about the things I watch or find interesting, same as anyone here. I try to not come off like a shill, although I try to play devils advocate at times.
Also, not to toot my own horn, but I think having at least some people posting things from the companies the forum doesn't favour is valuable and provides some needed balance, as well as keeping the more outrageous rrats at bay.

tgmslc

EDIT2:

I dunno, man, hearing someone call out Niji anti bias like Proctor does here is kinda weird with the huge, huge mountain of evidence of how awful the entire company is.

Still trying to "Well, actually" both sides of the pro/anti Niji divide at this point is like trying to "Well, actually" disagreement with flat earthers: One side is clearly correct and it isn't the side that is getting constantly and easily clowned on.
:deztheroom:

I think the company is rotten to it's very core, and I want it to fail even further so it can justify cleaning the refuse out of the executive suite (won't happen but I can dream). It's not as if it's tribalism driving my feelings on Anycolor either.
Kinda same. I and most other Holo fans I saw were perfectly content to leave the Niji fandom well enough alone until it started to become clear that there was something very, very wrong behind the scenes. It started with Zaion/Sayu's public execution and got more worrying with Nina/Matara and then Pomu/Mint leaving in tears.

But it was the attempted character assassination of Selen/Doki that instantly turned everyone into haters. She was hugely popular outside of the regular Niji fandom and thru collabing with Mumei & Ollie and just by being a really likeable streamer, crucially, Selen had come to be liked by a lot of Holo fans. As soon as the Niji bullshit spread bad vibes inside the Holo walled garden, I think that's what actually killed NijiEN's reputation for good.

Top Bottom