"You little shit"Takanashi Kiara

Nijisanji L Collection

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Mayor Mc Cheese supports the creation of the McMissile.
The Lockheed knife missile was originally developed to chop McDonald's lettuce in the field

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis has released the first part of his Nijisanji article, a whole month later than he intended.
I've got a whole lot of better stuff to do than to read this shit but whoever wants to read it can do it here (if it prompts you to input an email you can just skip):
Ugh, this is absolute dogwater.
First of all the language used and alliteration is amateurish and awkward, making me feel like this person is an ESL or just not experienced in formal writing. Also grammatical error in the first fucking paragraph.

He starts off by making a bunch of random assumptions of vtubing's evil nature by comparing it to idol culture and MCMs like one thing being LIKE another makes it just as bad. Also "vtubers are idol culture and idol culture bad hurr durr" comparison is bullshit that has been repeated by idiots a thousand times without any nuance or actual practice-by-practice comparisons. Annnnd second paragraph ends up with an overgeneralization of all agencies as evil, wow.

Kizuna did not fucking invent livestreaming you retard, that was Nijisanji but I guess we have to twist history rather than give them any shred of recognition for things they undeniably pioneered. At least this guy doesn't try to claim Ami Yamato or some other shmuck invented vtubing like so many others do. Also mentions Hololive for no reason, whats the point of mentioning it exists if you aren't going to use it to make a point or reinforce an idea? Then we get another wild twisting of history with the dude implying it was Activ8, Holo and Niji who got popular in the west because of EN clippers... NO, the early ecosystem was much more complex than that and EN only comes in around late 2019 when Activ8 is basically checking out of the market, and Niji was basically unknown in EN until after the boom wtf is this guy talking about?

Wtf does melody have to do with anything? Also why the fuck do we have to know what a whoretuber is? Does this add anything to the central thesis of this document? I think this guy was just having a fap while he wrote this... Just skip to Myth and be done with it my guy. Damn is this guy bad at retelling the boom, it wuz just gura and clippers and then we ignore Niji took like a year to get their shit together and our history lesson is donerino. Fuck me why did you even bother.

This whole thing is awful, the tone and style shifts from analytical paper to narrative piece to newspaper copypaste article. There's grammatical errors EVERYWHERE. The writing meanders and has pointless details that add nothing to the narrative/theme/thesis statement and the actual "meat" part with the Niji drama is just a step-by-step retelling that is neither detailed and developed enough to be an analysis nor stylized enough to be a narrative.

F for FUCKING RETARDED

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
First of all the language used and alliteration is amateurish and awkward, making me feel like this person is an ESL or just not experienced in formal writing. Also grammatical error in the first fucking paragraph.

He starts off by making a bunch of random assumptions of vtubing's evil nature by comparing it to idol culture and MCMs like one thing being LIKE another makes it just as bad. Also "vtubers are idol culture and idol culture bad hurr durr" comparison is bullshit that has been repeated by idiots a thousand times without any nuance or actual practice-by-practice comparisons. Annnnd second paragraph ends up with an overgeneralization of all agencies as evil, wow.

Kizuna did not fucking invent livestreaming you retard, that was Nijisanji but I guess we have to twist history rather than give them any shred of recognition for things they undeniably pioneered. At least this guy doesn't try to claim Ami Yamato or some other shmuck invented vtubing like so many others do. Also mentions Hololive for no reason, whats the point of mentioning it exists if you aren't going to use it to make a point or reinforce an idea? Then we get another wild twisting of history with the dude implying it was Activ8, Holo and Niji who got popular in the west because of EN clippers... NO, the early ecosystem was much more complex than that and EN only comes in around late 2019 when Activ8 is basically checking out of the market, and Niji was basically unknown in EN until after the boom wtf is this guy talking about?

Wtf does melody have to do with anything? Also why the fuck do we have to know what a whoretuber is? Does this add anything to the central thesis of this document? I think this guy was just having a fap while he wrote this... Just skip to Myth and be done with it my guy. Damn is this guy bad at retelling the boom, it wuz just gura and clippers and then we ignore Niji took like a year to get their shit together and our history lesson is donerino. Fuck me why did you even bother.

This whole thing is awful, the tone and style shifts from analytical paper to narrative piece to newspaper copypaste article. There's grammatical errors EVERYWHERE. The writing meanders and has pointless details that add nothing to the narrative/theme/thesis statement and the actual "meat" part with the Niji drama is just a step-by-step retelling that is neither detailed and developed enough to be an analysis nor stylized enough to be a narrative.

F for FUCKING RETARDED
thank you for actually reading all of that i didnt get past the evil idol culture comparison

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
thank you for actually reading all of that i didnt get past the evil idol culture comparison
I hate the way this dude writes, it's just so awkward and unpleasant. It reminds me of me throwing out worthless messages on here when I'm having a brainfart and my sentence structures come off as more than a bit ESL and clunky, it's fucking embarrassing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Wtf does melody have to do with anything? Also why the fuck do we have to know what a whoretuber is? Does this add anything to the central thesis of this document? I think this guy was just having a fap while he wrote this... Just skip to Myth and be done with it my guy. Damn is this guy bad at retelling the boom, it wuz just gura and clippers and then we ignore Niji took like a year to get their together and our history lesson is donerino. Fuck me why did you even bother.

F for FUCKING RETARDED
because unresearched idiot half remembered anecdotes.

How hard is it to just say "Kizuna popularized vtubing" that's still a major achievement and actually holds some water.

Vtuber culture is a thousand times better then idol. Are you literally being groomed into either a robot who does only what they are told and never stepping a toe out of line or being all but literally gangbanged by every greasy thug because they have already decided your a failure so might as well be a blowjob dispenser now. no? then you have shit to say,

Can you tell i hate these people?

brave of you to read the whole thing instead of skimming all i can offer is fake internet points.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hate the way this dude writes, it's just so awkward and unpleasant. It reminds me of me throwing out worthless messages on here when I'm having a brainfart and my sentence structures come off as more than a bit ESL and clunky, it's fucking embarrassing.
it literally reminded me of the times where i was still learning english due to how fucking ESL it is and wanted to kill myself

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

F for FUCKING RETARDED
bruh, you actually read entirety of that shit? are you alright? i'm concerned

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

VSoyBoy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I read documents for a living, what do you expect?
time for speculation. Seeing eye dog for Legal mindset.
Honestly no thanks, if the second part is just gonna be more "So this happened and then this happened and then I'm gonna autistically fixate on this minute detail that doesn't matter while ignoring arguably much more important events" then I do not wish to subject myself to any more of it.

Also I cannot fucking take this dude's sentence structure. People don't realize it but the way you write sentences is super important to making your them bearable to even read, specially out loud. Good writers naturally pick words which phonetically lead into one another and they give the reader natural, thematic breaks for both sentence cohesion and readability. In a sense a good sentence has a poem-like quality to it, you have to write in chunks which naturally fit the standard breaths of a person when reading out loud, which is how many of us also read in our minds.

Unfinished ideas, strange sentence structure, grammatical errors, lack of punctuation, strange alliteration, repeated words, unusual word combinations, purple prose, overuse of big words to sound smart, choppy sentences, unusual word usage and placement, overly long and overly short sentences and simplistic/informal language all help to fuck with your ability to read and are a goddamn pain because they require extra brain power.
Geezuz you must hate me then.:gloomiLaugh:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thanks, I'll remind you when part two comes out :shubaIapprob:
Honestly no thanks, if the second part is just gonna be more "So this happened and then this happened and then I'm gonna autistically fixate on this minute detail that doesn't matter while ignoring arguably much more important events" then I do not wish to subject myself to any more of it.

Also I cannot fucking take this dude's sentence structure. People don't realize it but the way you write sentences is super important to making them bearable to even read, specially out loud. Good writers naturally pick words which phonetically lead into one another and they give the reader natural, thematic breaks for both sentence cohesion and readability. In a sense a good sentence has a poem-like quality to it, you have to write in chunks which naturally fit the standard breaths of a person when reading out loud, which is how many of us also read in our minds. Sentences start low, then climb higher as the idea they carry develops then they have a defined conclusion, if it just drags on and on without purpose it becomes confusing because you have to go back and figure out what the author is even saying.

Unfinished ideas, strange sentence structure, grammatical errors, lack of punctuation, strange alliteration, repeated words, unusual word combinations, purple prose, overuse of big words to sound smart, choppy sentences, unusual word usage and placement, overly long and overly short sentences and simplistic/informal language all help to fuck with your ability to read and are a goddamn pain because they require extra brain power to even parse. I do not want to spend double the time I would usually take reading something full of facts I already know, and that in fact I know BETTER than the guy putting this together, because he sucks ass at writing in any and all styles.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Had nothing better to do.

He only covered Vox and Hex. Focusing on the parasocial aspect of their fanbase. Its not a bad resume although he did imply that #cutforhex or whatever it was started because of the dildo asset incident which im doubtful but i dont remember why this shit started exactly. Like @TKN_Lurker said, made a paragraoh about project melody being big in the west as an exemple that vtubing could be successful in the west but also said that EN got big because of the timing with the covid.

He also made a third section about copyright strike abuse that i didnt bother reading.
Redditors start clapping.

tgmslc

Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis has released the first part of his Nijisanji article, a whole month later than he intended.
I've got a whole lot of better stuff to do than to read this shit but whoever wants to read it can do it here (if it prompts you to input an email you can just skip):
Since this thing is way too long & half of it seems to just be "Vtubers for Normies", I skipped to a random later section and:
"I am very hesitant to place the blame on the workers in this situation, as I feel like if we start blaming the type of content they make, we delve into a type of, “What was she wearing?” territory and I think it is gross."
Absolutely retarded take, F-, go back to 5th grade.
:shiinastare:
Even as much of a softball take as I have on all of this Niji everything, you have to at least point at the Black Screen Stream and say that those three dipshits deserve to get their shit absolutely ruined. "... if we start blaming the type of content they make..." Okay, smart guy, what if the type of content that they make is bullying a suicide survivor on their indie comeback stream? Am I being prejudiced for calling a cliquey bitch and her fujo-baiting boyfriends bullies? Or can we point at a fucking pot and admit that it's black?

And two sentences later:
An example would be former HOLOLIVE member Uruha Rushia, who made this type of content and when it was discovered that she was potentially in a relationship, she faced a great deal of backlash.
Cool, classic NDF false equivalence. So I can just ignore this entire article.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Easiest way to out an actual Twitter-fag normie.

:inahungryl: take: "Uruha Rushia was kicked from holo for being in a relationship."

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: take: "Uruha Rushia was kicked from holo for being a pathological liar who was found to be spreading rumors about coworkers and leaking company secrets after going batshit crazy following an on-stream yab."

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And two sentences later:
I'll be the devil's advocate and put the whole thing he said.

An example would be former HOLOLIVE member Uruha Rushia, who made this type of content and when it was discovered that she was potentially in a relationship, she faced a great deal of backlash. She was later terminated for leaking things covered by NDA to attempt to defend herself publicly.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Smelliest007

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The part that still baffles me is that from all the earliest English Vtubers he picked from, it's Projekt Melody.

Ah yes, Hololive and Nijisanji went on to Chaturbate, saw a MMD anime girl masturbating and said, "This is it, the western market for vtubing is real."

The gall to say that a whoretuber inspired what later was Niji EN, Holo EN and Phase Connect is absolutely retarded.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The part that still baffles me is that from all the earliest English Vtubers he picked from, it's Projekt Melody.

Ah yes, Hololive and Nijisanji went on to Chaturbate, saw a MMD anime girl masturbating and said, "This is it, the western market for vtubing is real."

The gall to say that a whoretuber inspired what later was Niji EN, Holo EN and Phase Connect is absolutely retarded.
There is a timeline where Natsumi Moe didnt get into hololive and her legacy of being one of the first EN vtubers keeps getting overshadowed by a literal whore

Top Bottom