"I can see her in the reflection of your eyes!"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I saw a medical professional in Mujin's latest video comment section and he explained what clozapine's side effects can do to the human body.
That doesn't explain why it's being used, unless the end goal is severe constipation. I couldn't find any good information on why clozapine in specific would be used, but it's a benzodiazepine, and combining those with alcohol is a good way to get really fucked up and/or pass out.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So uhm, i have no idea what the fuck this is nor do i have any idea of what happened at the event. So if someone with a bit of knowledge could explain the drama here?
From my understanding, this IRL event " nijisanji HEROES beach house" turned to shit because of the staff of the event. Not sure what they did exactly.

Archive

Traduction:
Apology regarding the operation of "Nijisanji HEROES Beach House"

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continued support.

We have received a large amount of information and harsh opinions via social media and inquiries regarding the incidents surrounding the customer service of the on-site staff and the handling of bonus coasters during the "Nijisanji HEROES Beach House" event operated by CyberZ Co., Ltd. We are currently investigating the matter, and if any involvement in this matter is confirmed, we intend to take strict action.

Our on-site operations and management systems were insufficient, and we would like to sincerely apologize for causing anxiety and worry to our customers at an event that was meant to be enjoyed by fans.

Going forward, we will strive to prevent recurrence in our event operations, strengthen our management system, thoroughly educate our staff, and work together as a company to regain the trust of our customers.

For inquiries regarding this matter, please continue to contact the Nijisanji HEROES Beach House inquiry email address (support@estream.co.jp).

September 5, 2024

CyberZ Co., Ltd.

support@estream.co.jp

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So uhm, i have no idea what the fuck this is nor do i have any idea of what happened at the event. So if someone with a bit of knowledge could explain the drama here?
From my understanding, this IRL event " nijisanji HEROES beach house" turned to shit because of the staff of the event. Not sure what they did exactly.

Archive

Apparently it's because the staff at the event were being biased and gave away the popular merchandise of their favourite livers to their girls? (Maybe girlfriends or customers) while the rest of the people waiting in line got snubbed. I still don't really understand what's going on but that's the best interpretation I got from the replies.

Translation of the top reply.

"So this is what happened when the staff gave out lots of bonuses to female customers they liked. So, naturally, the chances of other customers getting that Vtuber were greatly reduced.
The issue will be resolved by refunding all customers. However, the credibility of the Nijisanji collaboration will be lost.!!"

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That doesn't explain why it's being used, unless the end goal is severe constipation. I couldn't find any good information on why clozapine in specific would be used, but it's a benzodiazepine, and combining those with alcohol is a good way to get really fucked up and/or pass out.

My assumption is that it's probably something lost in translation among those talking about it in Japanese. It's likely one of the common benzo types, as you stack that with some alcohol and you'll get a wild effect. Because there's multiple types that start with a similar entry point for letters. I've seen this happen a good number of times with technical medication names. Because Clozapine should be a triage-only medication and not out in the wild.

But I think Chlordiazepoxide makes a lot more sense and is likely more easily available. Or, you know, Diazepam (Valium). Diazepam makes the most amount of sense.

Edit: Lorazepam is also a really good candidate. Though there's other drugs that starts with "Clo" it could be.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Niji's third statement regarding YAB New

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Nijisanji has made a third statement on the Yab situation. Link

Translation:
As of September 5, 2024, we have already begun conducting direct conversations and interviews with the subject of this case and those around him/her.
We have also received information about this and related issues through our inquiry form. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who has cooperated with us. On the other hand, in our recent releases and announcements, we have repeatedly asked you to cooperate in preventing secondary damage and to stop spreading baseless false information, but these social media posts (including videos and live streams) are still being seen here and there. If we discover that the details of the damage in this case, what the victims can infer, or new information regarding the damage has been made public on the internet through social media posts (regardless of the means, such as text, video, or broadcast), we will assume that there is an intention to secondarily harm the victims and will take firm action. We would also like to add that we have already confirmed several cases of information being shared between individuals or within groups regarding this matter using social networking sites such as Discord and LINE. We will also take firm action against any behavior on these non-open SNS services, just as described above. Our company is responding to this matter with a firm stance that will not tolerate any further acts of harm against the victim. We ask that you please contact ANYCOLOR Inc. individually at their inquiry desk without using social media etc. to provide information, etc.
TLDR: Please send the information to us and don't share it around because it's considered harmful behaviour towards the livers.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On the other hand, in our recent releases and announcements, we have repeatedly asked you to cooperate in preventing secondary damage and to stop spreading baseless false information, but these social media posts (including videos and live streams) are still being seen here and there. If we discover that the details of the damage in this case, what the victims can infer, or new information regarding the damage has been made public on the internet through social media posts (regardless of the means, such as text, video, or broadcast), we will assume that there is an intention to secondarily harm the victims and will take firm action. We would also like to add that we have already confirmed several cases of information being shared between individuals or within groups regarding this matter using social networking sites such as Discord and LINE. We will also take firm action against any behavior on these non-open SNS services, just as described above. Our company is responding to this matter with a firm stance that will not tolerate any further acts of harm against the victim. We ask that you please contact ANYCOLOR Inc. individually at their inquiry desk without using social media etc. to provide information, etc.
"You better stop talking about this, or we will find you and sue you! Stop making us look bad!"

Never change, Nijisanji.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Translation:
As of September 5, 2024, we have already begun conducting direct conversations and interviews with the subject of this case and those around him/her.
We have also received information about this and related issues through our inquiry form. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who has cooperated with us. On the other hand, in our recent releases and announcements, we have repeatedly asked you to cooperate in preventing secondary damage and to stop spreading baseless false information, but these social media posts (including videos and live streams) are still being seen here and there. If we discover that the details of the damage in this case, what the victims can infer, or new information regarding the damage has been made public on the internet through social media posts (regardless of the means, such as text, video, or broadcast), we will assume that there is an intention to secondarily harm the victims and will take firm action. We would also like to add that we have already confirmed several cases of information being shared between individuals or within groups regarding this matter using social networking sites such as Discord and LINE. We will also take firm action against any behavior on these non-open SNS services, just as described above. Our company is responding to this matter with a firm stance that will not tolerate any further acts of harm against the victim. We ask that you please contact ANYCOLOR Inc. individually at their inquiry desk without using social media etc. to provide information, etc.

I'm starting to wonder what blackmail Riku has on the central staff at the company. Because the level of defensive posture is wild.

Also, NOW they're interested in defending the employee's reputations? Also, snitches get stitches.

Limkin

I'm starting to wonder what blackmail Riku has on the central staff at the company. Because the level of defensive posture is wild.

Also, NOW they're interested in defending the employee's reputations? Also, snitches get stitches.
Don't kid yourself they couldn't care less about livers rep, they are just afraid if someone digs in they will find the evidence that it was reported to Nijisanji management and suddenly they are accomplices who protected the guy by hiding this for years. The whole "don't approach our livers" shtick is just to make sure that none of them decide to spill the beans and provide conversation records, not because the company don't want them to be bothered.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Don't kid yourself they couldn't care less about livers rep, they are just afraid if someone digs in they will find the evidence that it was reported to Nijisanji management and suddenly they are accomplices who protected the guy by hiding this for years. The whole "don't approach our livers" shtick is just to make sure that none of them decide to spill the beans and provide conversation records, not because the company don't want them to be bothered.
I definitely agree it's about preventing information coordination to happen, as Riku's liability is all that matters. Not the potential sexual assault and battery. No, Riku's stock value.

Riku must have recruited from r/HailCorporate.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
TLDR: Please send the information to us and don't share it around because it's considered harmful behaviour towards the livers.
They're not wrong. Discussing a sexual assault case openly on the internet absolutely is distressing to the victims. Keeping the level of media exposure limited can thus absolutely be in the victims' interest.

Whether Niji is actually doing this out of concern for its livers rather than out of concern for management's liability is of course a different question.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
They're not wrong. Discussing a sexual assault case openly on the internet absolutely is distressing to the victims. Keeping the level of media exposure limited can thus absolutely be in the victims' interest.

Whether Niji is actually doing this out of concern for its livers rather than out of concern for management's liability is of course a different question.
You would typically give a charitable interpretation to a person or organization by default, but Nijisanji has lost all good faith by the way they treated some of the best members of their EN branch. So they get no charitable reading. They lost that privilege. I don't at all believe they care about their livers because I have seen evidence that they do not. On the contrary, in just one example, they skinwalked as Selen after she tried to kill herself and went about harassing her next of kin while they were dealing with that distressing situation.
So now they actually have to prove that they care instead of it being assumed like it used to be. This move doesn't prove anything because, by their own actions, I have to read it as if it is only for their benefit and a side effect is that it may help the real victims. It's not easy to regain respect and good faith once it's lost.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Translation:
Notice what's missing? This would be easier to swallow if Anycolor had reiterated their PR statements from their first statement about pursuing civil action against YAB and cooperating with law enforcement (the absolute state of it in Japan aside). Instead it's all REEE REEE YOU'RE HURTING THE VICTIMS REEE LAWSUIT.

Smelliest007

Apparently it's because the staff at the event were being biased and gave away the popular merchandise of their favourite livers to their girls? (Maybe girlfriends or customers) while the rest of the people waiting in line got snubbed. I still don't really understand what's going on but that's the best interpretation I got from the replies.

Translation of the top reply.

"So this is what happened when the staff gave out lots of bonuses to female customers they liked. So, naturally, the chances of other customers getting that Vtuber were greatly reduced.
The issue will be resolved by refunding all customers. However, the credibility of the Nijisanji collaboration will be lost.!!"

So its unclear whether it was CyberZ or Niji staff?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Translation:

This screams like something made by their underpaid PR. I would never trust them with all the bullshit they did.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So its unclear whether it was CyberZ or Niji staff?
Seems to be CyberZ staff. But the Niji otakus still aren't letting Kurosanji off the hook and are blaming them too. What a mess.

Edit: Before I go to sleep, I found some even more funny info. This CyberZ event required that you order a certain amount of food to get the prize advertised. The Niji sisters, being Niji sisters, ordered way over the proper amount and pretty much caused a food wastage crisis that fucked up the whole event. They're now gaslighting everyone on Twitter and claiming it didn't happen.

Translated tweet ripped from r/Kurosanji for transparency.
IMG_20240906_015229.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

As some people in the farms have pointed out, this seems to be an erzats merch collab with no Nijisanji branding, the merch they're selling seems to be just key art of her main and alt outfits and the art they used for Anime Impulse, iirc
Nearly all of Nijisanji merch has no Niji branding and uses already existing art of characters, it's not worth pointing out

JusticeDog

No fucking they couldn't even bother getting new art for a birthday merch collab, that's extreme levels of lazy.

Not having any Niji branding is interesting though, are they finally realizing how tainted the name is?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I guess Vshojo won't be the new home of retired Nijisanji Vtubers any longer.

But earnestly, this seems somewhat promising but still too early to judge.
What is the latest count on "pffft! i can do better than niji!" dead startups?

Top Bottom