"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She got accepted into Nijisanji and is debuting in the next wave.
damn, first a sex scandal and now the ultimate white woman joins? talk about kicking someone when they're down

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I just wanted to point out that Lumi hasn't streamed since last week. For no particular reason.
:gloomiLaugh:
I have faith Lemon Whore can out mean-girl the Niji's and drive them all to suicide

YEM (YAB's company) statements New

VSoyBoy

Some more YAB updates:
Even more of his personal twitter timeline is gone, latest post now is from 2023.

YEM's VSinger posted an apology/explanation on her involvement. Translation in AmpleChip's post.
The vtuber in question calls it lies and slander. I don't trust the chinks.
(a)
Her YouTube channel is empty. Archives show there were several MV's there before, which have been taken down.

There was also a statement by YEM as a company, which wasn't posted before. Google translate makes them seem really enthusiastic about the whole thing.

(a)
We are pleased to announce that our company representative has been accused of making questionable statements and taking actions that violate compliance standards. We would like to offer our deepest apologies to all involved parties for the inconvenience and discomfort this has caused.

We are currently working with the police and lawyers to confirm the facts and conduct a detailed investigation. One of the LINE exchanges has been identified as being with a LINE group consisting of three people: our company representative, a former executive officer (Eve), and a contract creator. Our company representative has already deleted all data and media.

We will report the results of our investigation once details become available and after confirming with all relevant parties to the extent legally possible.

Going forward, we will take appropriate action as a corporation.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

YAB Entertainment LLC
Their website is now empty and the "works" page is now a 404.

One of YEM's other producers and executive officer posted a statement. This one is actually worth reading, he talks a lot about working with police. He says he want's to retire once his part in the investigation is done.

(a)
We are truly sorry for the fuss caused by our company representative, YAB.
This was a sudden event, and while I was busy dealing with it, I was constantly thinking about what I could say. I would like to explain the current situation in my own words.

To sum up, at present I am in a position where I am involved but not a party to the matter, so I don't know much about our company.

There's no way I don't understand, there's no way I don't know.
It's natural to think that way, and the criticism is well deserved.

However, I can't answer because I don't know and I don't know.
Most of it was like that.

Since our company was founded, we have been accepting requests through a division of labor between my studio and the studio of our company representative, YAB. Therefore, the people involved in each task are different.
So now I'm spending every day together with my lawyer, the police, and all the other parties involved going back through the history of this case and verifying the facts.

Instead of running away because I don't understand something, I'm seriously facing various responses. Since the beginning, my stance as an elder to support the younger generation and to share the responsibility has not changed.

Right now, I would like to confirm the facts as quickly as possible and sincerely face and apologize to those who have helped me through my work.
I feel the same way about everyone who has supported me up until now.
Once all of that is finished, I plan to retire. Of course, I feel a sense of responsibility.
Currently, I have lost all my work and my job, but I am accepting it.

The current registered corporate address of YAB Entertainment is my studio and home. It is not the YAB studio.
I live with my family and elderly parents, but since the middle of the night of September 2nd, I have been receiving death threats, and security camera footage has shown people writing graffiti on my house and taking photos, and the police are also handling the matter. This incident has nothing to do with my family, so please refrain from coming as it is also a nuisance to the neighbors.

This has gotten long, but that's what I can say at the moment.
To reiterate, please allow me to focus on quickly verifying the facts and apologizing. There are still many facts that we do not know, but I will continue to fulfill my duties as a member of the company until everything is resolved.

To everyone who has supported me up until now, and to everyone who sent me messages saying they would continue to support me even in this situation, I am truly sorry.

Once again, we would like to sincerely apologize for not being able to prevent this situation from occurring.

Mani Shinjiro Sakamoto

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Some more YAB updates:
Even more of his personal twitter timeline is gone, latest post now is from 2023.

YEM's VSinger posted an apology/explanation on her involvement. Translation in AmpleChip's post.

(a)
Her YouTube channel is empty. Archives show there were several MV's there before, which have been taken down.

There was also a statement by YEM as a company, which wasn't posted before. Google translate makes them seem really enthusiastic about the whole thing.

(a)

Their website is now empty and the "works" page is now a 404.

One of YEM's other producers and executive officer posted a statement. This one is actually worth reading, he talks a lot about working with police. He says he want's to retire once his part in the investigation is done.

(a)

At least he's getting the police involved. Looks like YAB studio might be done for with the producers and other executives possibly leaving after this, though I'm wary of the results of the investigation by the Japanese authorities considering their past track record with cases like these.

Edit: I checked Yab's twitter and holy, there's only two tweets left. His entire page got scrubbed clean. This guy is truly fucked.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have faith Lemon Whore can out mean-girl the Niji's and drive them all to suicide
She and Elira will combine their powers and become besties.

Limkin

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Sorry if late to the party or if someone already pointed this out but after reading that Tomoe had worked out with him a lot I went to check her covers Playlist and didn't know Yt just tells you how many video are hidden on Playlist, don't know if all of them are because of this, but if so this really puts it into perspective, 47 out her 60 covers are hidden.

Screenshot_20240903_064622_YouTube.jpg

Limkin

Sorry if late to the party or if someone already pointed this out but after reading that Tomoe had worked out with him a lot I went to check her covers Playlist and didn't know Yt just tells you how many video are hidden on Playlist, don't know if all of them are because of this, but if so this really puts it into perspective, 47 out her 60 covers are hidden.

View attachment 77440
At least a couple were already hidden before, she privates and unprivates them depending on a mood. But compared to 47 that's a drop in the ocean

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Edit: I checked Yab's twitter and holy, there's only two tweets left. His entire page got scrubbed clean. This guy is truly fucked.
Now that's a dead giveaway he's %100 guilty.

Dramatuber Mujin covers YAB, adds context New

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Dramatuber Mujin has released a somewhat ok summary of the entire incident to the normiesphere.

The interesting thing worth of note is the added context to the red spider drug Yab used in the drinks/food. Timestamp is 7:16.

Edit: Turns out Yab was doing this while already married and with kids. This story just gets more interesting.

Last edited:

Malchior

All the yab happening to them, I'm beginning to think Hololive's 2020-2022 curse went to Nijisanji.

I know holo was taking L after L some years ago (I don't really remember the reason, i only remember they deserved)... but it wasn't near the level it is now.

I think this might be the one that'll break the dam just enough for the JP side to become quite jaded and skeptical towards Nijisanji. How do you let some of your talents be left unguarded by this contractor you're not close or acquaintances with and then be surprised at what happens next. Even if they aren't directly responsible, this is such a massive blow to how the JP side views their competency.

It might, but I can't help in having the feeling they will mostly consider Niji a victim in this case... I probably am overthinking this but, and i say this with heavy quotations "YAB (company) is a third party, and because of that, this wasn't Niji fault"... and I will also play devil's advocate here and say that, yeah, they privated all the stuff they worked together pretty fast, but i gather this could have happened because they already knew what could happen and had a "kill switch" on the go or... Niji control freak nature helped them once and they could identify fast which videos to take down...

Honestly, I would love to shit talk Niji... and I think they knew this guy was doing some shit (as can be proven by Gundou/Chinami statements), but I don't think they knew the complete scope.

on an unrelated note I just need to let my autism speak here: the moment I read about the aphrodisiacs I was... really dude? what will be your next move? a hypno app? was this guy thinking he would become the living ugly bastard tag? what the hell

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Given how this blew up, I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop. What form that takes (presumably being YAB trying to take Niji management/staff down with him, revealing Nijisanji knew the extent of this the whole time, etc.) remains to be seen.

Helkar

Given how this blew up, I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop. What form that takes (presumably being YAB trying to take Niji management/staff down with him, revealing Nijisanji knew the extent of this the whole time, etc.) remains to be seen.
Considering he purged his entire twitter page and is seemingly going full lockdown-mode, i somewhat doubt there'll be a shoe-drop, or a shoe-throw, if you will.

tgmslc

Considering he purged his entire twitter page and is seemingly going full lockdown-mode, i somewhat doubt there'll be a shoe-drop, or a shoe-throw, if you will.
Yeah, if Yab has spoken to someone with any and sense then this is gonna be pretty quiet for a vhile unless Nijisanji feel like kicking the hornet's nest yet again (maybe with another blackscreen stream?)

Jacks Wasted Life

This level of scandal would be disastrous for any company. When you already have a reputation as a black company, even if you do your best and did nothing wrong, this will still be pinned on you. Boy who cried wolf and what not.

You've lied before, who will trust you now?

"you've made your bed, now get fucked in it"

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Dramatuber Mujin has released a somewhat ok summary of the entire incident to the normiesphere.

The interesting thing worth of note is the added context to the red spider drug Yab used in the drinks/food. Timestamp is 7:16.

Edit: Turns out Yab was doing this while already married and with kids. This story just gets more interesting.

Oh shit, so it is an aphrodisiac:
1.jpg
2.jpg

on an unrelated note I just need to let my autism speak here: the moment I read about the aphrodisiacs I was... really dude? what will be your next move? a hypno app? was this guy thinking he would become the living ugly bastard tag? what the hell
If the video is correct (dramatuber so grain of salt of course), then it might have clozapine in it. I'm not a doctor, but I've seen what it does. It's a psychiatric medication that can knock people out cold. Combined with the aphrodisiac effect and alcohol, and whoever takes it would be very pliable.

Last edited:

Helkar

With this information, i'm surprised that the initial accusation coming from the ex-employee is about taking inappropriate pictures/videos and not about something much worse.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
There appears to only be a single instance of YAB being involved with Cover, and it was a song cover released by Rikka on Nov 16th, 2020.

This cover is archived on ragtag and I encourage people to check there as well for any of the privated niji covers/3D lives.
I haven't checked much of his involved work for voicepacks, but the voice drama mentioned with Sukoya Kana and Shirayuki Tomoe is nowhere to be found on the Nijishop site.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
This cover is archived on ragtag and I encourage people to check there as well for any of the privated niji covers/3D lives.
I haven't checked much of his involved work for voicepacks, but the voice drama mentioned with Sukoya Kana and Shirayuki Tomoe is nowhere to be found on the Nijishop site.
forgot about ragtag, thanks! found Ars Almal - Gregorio cover over there

Limkin

Solo outfit. So everyone else is fired or graduating I guess and are just waiting in line

Top Bottom