"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

Nijisanji L Collection

JusticeDog

Solo outfit. So everyone else is fired or graduating I guess and are just waiting in line
:mintcrazy:Millie got one months ago

Smelliest007

Solo outfit. So everyone else is fired or graduating I guess and are just waiting in line

The clique remains.Do you think a Hanamori and friends group would have ever worked if Selen shock and the other yabs didn't add up?
:rratsareWinning:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Nah, it's just spaced out, Reimu just slacks since when I was in her membership she literally always talked about being too lazy to do some projects. I know it's not the secret "Niji is cockblocking me" speech, because she legit does very little outside of the games she plays, she's basically Elira but actually doing something else occasionally.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
:mintcrazy:Millie got one months ago
Speaking of Millie it looks like she deleted all of her community posts on YT. Not sure when that happened but it’s not looking good.

Smelliest007

hex.png

This is pathetic.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Speaking of Millie it looks like she deleted all of her community posts on YT. Not sure when that happened but it’s not looking good.
Only the personal and membership ones still up, last I checked.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Oh shit, so it is an aphrodisiac:
View attachment 77513
View attachment 77515

If the video is correct (dramatuber so grain of salt of course), then it might have clozapine in it. I'm not a doctor, but I've seen what it does. It's a psychiatric medication that can knock people out cold. Combined with the aphrodisiac effect and alcohol, and whoever takes it would be very pliable.
I saw a medical professional in Mujin's latest video comment section and he explained what clozapine's side effects can do to the human body.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.png
    IMG_0550.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 0

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

JusticeDog

That's pretty weird, I wouldn't expect anything particularly interesting to be said there. Maybe she had people talking shit there and it was easier to nuke it.

Smelliest007

That's pretty weird, I wouldn't expect anything particularly interesting to be said there. Maybe she had people talking shit there and it was easier to nuke it.
I would bet it was WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D: spam.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Guess we know who next month's graduation is.

Wixoyu

This month. Sunny is Kunai. Unless you're vagueposting about something that happened in a stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This month. Sunny is Kunai. Unless you're vagueposting about something that happened in a stream.
No, I am just retarded

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Look who's coming back so soon. It's all but confirmed now she really wanted out of Niji badly.

Edit: Late posted. Forgot to back read the thread earlier.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Top Bottom