"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thing is, neither Holo nor Niji accept fan-mail beyond letters, neither of these companies accept anything beyond a post card due to the chances of airtags or other tracking measures
Although its fucked that she was told she would get them, but never didnt, the policy for Anycolor has a revision dated to Friday, Dec 15 2023, Holo's policy according to a tweet has been in place since August of 2021 (Link)

Edit, im rarted, as stated below and implied in the video, they were con gifts, not fan gifts
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Thing is, neither Holo nor Niji accept fan-mail beyond letters, neither of these companies accept anything beyond a post card due to the chances of airtags or other tracking measures
Although its fucked that she was told she would get them, but never didnt, the policy for Anycolor is dated Friday, Dec 15 2023, Holo's policy according to a tweet has been in place since August of 2021 (Link)

It was likely the gifts from the Jan 2023 Anime Impulse

I think there were other livers who received their gifts... just not Pomu I guess.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I feel bad for Rosemi :ameraintear:
X2
But i feel happy for Dtto
She can finally collab as much as she wants with one of her friends

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It was likely the gifts from the Jan 2023 Anime Impulse

I think there were other livers who received their gifts... just not Pomu I guess.
i stand corrected

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

frz

???????????????????????
Jfc she can't even get her damn fan gifts?!
Is there no end to Nijis incompetence?
it's worse, if you opened the video
THEY FUCKING NICKED HER GIFTS FOR THEMSELVES
Holy shit actual cartoon villains
:deztheroom:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
About the Ryoma Nighttime audio rrat
Would Nijisanji be smart enough to allow Ryoma to trash Niji on his pl in order to hide it?

Their consistent terrible decision making tells me no
If Nighttime Audios IS Ryoma he is gonna get fired trying to hide his past because he is trashing Niji while he does, so I'm inclined to believe this is just coincidence Nighttime Audios seems like a POS and his GF doesn't seem much better but I doubt he is Ryoma

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
???????????????????????

it's worse, if you opened the video
THEY FUCKING NICKED HER GIFTS FOR THEMSELVES
Holy shit actual cartoon villains
:deztheroom:
Well Ackchyually since those gifts were sent to Pomu Rainpuff and Pomu Rainbuff is a property of Nijisanji, Nijisanji should totally keep all the gifts that have the name Pomu Rainpuff attached to them:rikutazumi::rikutazumi::rikutazumi:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Since other livers got their gifts, I think it's just incompetence rather than malice. Farming the optimistic rating, I know.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reinigen pointed out that this has been fervently latched on to by Nijisisters so non-zero chance of it being a gay op but also she apparently posted this as "evidence"
In my defense, any time I post something on the Discord and don't get it on the forum immediately is because I'm working in the office the 10% of the time and am phone posting and I'm not going to fuck with forumposting in those conditions until later.

frz

Since other livers got their gifts, I think it's just incompetence rather than malice. Farming the optimistic rating, I know.
you tell me what level of incompetence that made nijisanji withold 3 fucking years worth of shit, despite being asked and even agreed to send her them.
This isn't some newly debuted talent getting shafted. She MADE the entire branch from scratch and she has been with them for so long.

Other livers getting them is even worse because that shows they COULD do it. They just DIDN'T. Not to mentioned Pomu also travelled to japan, multiple times. What's the actual excuse to not give her while she's in japan other than Riku already nicked them?

And if you asked me. I'm of the rrat that Pomu was bullied by management. Someone who loves music/idol that much released an entire 1 original song and 2 covers in 3 years, if you only count the solo ones (basically not counting the ones with elira in it). That one original almost actually didn't get released due to management changed their mind and was fucking with her on the very last day.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jfc she can't even get her damn fan gifts?!
Is there no end to Nijis incompetence?
Incompetence implies they would have done the right thing had they been able to.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
According to Doki, merch could be "60-70%" of her income if she had the infrastructure in place to release it regularly. The numbers come with somewhat of a grain of salt since she's going off of special event merch releases (her redebut and lunar new year merch), but then again it's going up against her superchats from the height of the drama around her firing, so it probably mostly balances out.

What a jump from getting a 2% cut of her scarce merch runs in Riku's sweatshop!
:dokibirdWhat:

God's Strongest Dragoon

According to Doki, merch could be "60-70%" of her income if she had the infrastructure in place to release it regularly. The numbers come with somewhat of a grain of salt since she's going off of special event merch releases (her redebut and lunar new year merch), but then again it's going up against her superchats from the height of the drama around her firing, so it probably mostly balances out.

What a jump from getting a 2% cut of her scarce merch runs in Riku's sweatshop!
:dokibirdWhat:

It's why Nijisanji became the #1 company financially. I've mentioned this before but Cover has recently talked about how great their merch is doing and how it's now nearly 50% of their total revenue. Then you look at Anycolor and commerce is more than 50% of their total revenue and they give talents only 2%. Imagine how fucked the company would be if they gave a reasonable cut.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's why Nijisanji became the #1 company financially. I've mentioned this before but Cover has recently talked about how great their merch is doing and how it's now nearly 50% of their total revenue. Then you look at Anycolor and commerce is more than 50% of their total revenue and they give talents only 2%. Imagine how fucked the company would be if they gave a reasonable cut.
It's the only way anycolor CAN turn a profit imo. They have so much fucking ballast dragging behind them from spamming livers, we know the top 20 Holos make almost 50% of the company's money, I'd imagine it's MUCH worse for Niji. Kuzufag probably makes like 50% of their profit just by himself, then they have a bunch of dead-end vtubers which nobody fucking cares about.

If there were profitability/popularity tiers in both corpos, Holo would have S to C with the bottom just being the males. Niji would have like 3 people is S and a massive pile of people in F.

frz

In case you don't know how much a streamer with 10k-ish CCV made on merches per drop. Tl;dw $ millions

Given though twitch streamer merches are easier to buy than hololive/nijisanji shit. But on the other hand, vtuber viewers simp for their streamer more than League of legend male streamer #203495

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's the only way anycolor CAN turn a profit imo. They have so much fucking ballast dragging behind them from spamming livers, we know the top 20 Holos make almost 50% of the company's money, I'd imagine it's MUCH worse for Niji. Kuzufag probably makes like 50% of their profit just by himself, then they have a bunch of dead-end vtubers which nobody fucking cares about.

If there were profitability/popularity tiers in both corpos, Holo would have S to C with the bottom just being the males. Niji would have like 3 people is S and a massive pile of people in F.
Well given how copy/paste and low effort their merch is, the profit margin must be solid. Yeah, someone like Kuzufag is probably hard carrying the company but I think the whole merch profit margin for Niji is one of the reasons why they spam talents. If you debut a talent, you get birthday merch, half year anniversary merch for their gen and then anniversary merch for their gen every full year. That's not even considering the other potential merch from holidays or other regular events. It's just passive income while they put zero effort into giving a fuck about the talents by assigning a "manager" to like 5 people.

In case you don't know how much a streamer with 10k-ish CCV made on merches. Tl;dw $ millions

Given though twitch streamer merches are easier to buy than hololive/nijisanji shit. But on the other hand, vtuber viewers simp for their streamer more than League of legend male streamer #203495
Yeah, then you think about Gura showing up like every quarter to do a merch drop and she is a much bigger stream with a much more obsessive and deranged audience. It's almost like Cover has her show up once every 3 months for the quarterly report. It's probably part of her contract: You don't have to regularly stream, just do concerts, birthdays, anniversaries, and a few other merch drops for the year.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Suzuka Utako, from NijiJP is graduating.

utakograduation.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Suzuka Utako, from NijiJP is graduating.

Oh, no, they're down to their last 170-odd livers.

Suzuka was part of their second generation and debuted in 2018. That's pretty ancient in terms of vtubing. I think that's a pretty solid run for a talent, there aren't many people that have been vtubing that long, especially under one alias.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Top Bottom