"Smortass"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This just makes me hope it is him even more.
Im still not convinced its 100% not him
one of her evidences is just a snapchat convo lasting 6 hours and saying he was sleepy and totally talking to her uwu while Ryoma tweeted
while showing no proof he was actually sleeping, because one cant tweet while snapchatting i guess

She also seems to be content in shitting on all his previous mods and detractors like this dewdrop person, i dont know the full extent of what he said because he apparently went protected after being dogpiled by sisters

Theres something quite strange in all of this and its a wierd coincidence that once his girlfriend started being an attack dog now alot of the accusations are bull or irrelevant when his apology video was groveling because he accepted money and thats why he deleted all forms of donos like throne

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
None of the proof provided is proof of anything, as well. "I facetimed him for 7 hours". Ok. And? If he is not the guy and is a complete random to the scene, why would they care so much to deny it? Why go through all that effort over something totally unrelated? Smells like damage control, to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im still not convinced its 100% not him
one of her evidences is just a snapchat convo lasting 6 hours and saying he was sleepy and totally talking to her uwu while Ryoma tweeted
while showing no proof he was actually sleeping, because one cant tweet while snapchatting i guess

She also seems to be content in shitting on all his previous mods and detractors like this dewdrop person, i dont know the full extent of what he said because he apparently went protected after being dogpiled by sisters

Theres something quite strange in all of this and its a wierd coincidence that once his girlfriend started being an attack dog now alot of the accusations are bull or irrelevant when his apology video was groveling because he accepted money and thats why he deleted all forms of donos like throne

Tinfoil hat on here for just a second
Her likes have some Nijisister cope and liking gems that directly shit on anyone vaugely involved with Night-Time audio's cancellation (again, in the face of admitting some things were true in his black-screen video)
97vfshr.png
zIE6mIm.png

This could just be "hell hath no fury like a fujo scorned" but all of this is just funny, like we said, we'll see once they debut and people can look more and more into them, if they truly are Nightitime then they cant keep up a facade for too long, and if they aint, then we can just laugh or be astonished at the fujo infighting
If anyone needs an expert in cyberbullying they just need to call up terminally online women who like gay men

I went to look back at the OG accuser and some of the things are interesting
xo8Au3N.png
ah0DdlZ.pngkmlLJDF.png
Tl;dr she says she has a google doc in the works and that he supposedly abused his long distance GF

Note that the GF in one of her tweets alleges she has already hashed it out with the reddit poster

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I hope it's his real girlfriend and he's still going to Niji. He'd clearly be doing BFE content and a girlfriend yab even before debut would be this cherry on top of this shit sandwich.

Limkin

I hope it's his real girlfriend and he's still going to Niji. He'd clearly be doing BFE content and a girlfriend yab even before debut would be this cherry on top of this shit sandwich.
His first title for ASMR should be "I am railing my real girlfriend whom I called a sister before while you stare at us in the window from the street"

hylic

Please stop believing fucking redditors

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Please stop believing fucking redditors
im kinda 50/50 but the deluge of fujo faggotry its given me even if its not real has been pretty entertaining not gonna lie
if its true, ill laugh
if its not true, ive already laughed at this autism, win-win

Also, not gonna lie, some of the proof is strange, to say the least

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
im kinda 50/50 but the deluge of fujo faggotry its given me even if its not real has been pretty entertaining not gonna lie
if its true, ill laugh
if its not true, ive already laughed at this autism, win-win

Also, not gonna lie, some of the proof is strange, to say the least
Exactly. We have 0 stakes in this. It is complete a sit-back and laugh scenario. It is funny either way.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
its more or less a funny thing to laugh at rather than believing it

im actually hoping for it to be true so that we can finally have a raito in EN because goddamn was that funny

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Please be Magni then, it would be so funny.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That would make zero sense because he is aware and coping about the Selen situation but knowing him it could be possible
Dude had such a hardon for that Nijimoney. He got so assblasted about not making the Nijibucks while in Holo. I don't think he is quite dumb enough to still go for Niji, but it would be hilarious.

Xuhle

God's Strongest Dragoon

His first title for ASMR should be "I am railing my real girlfriend whom I called a sister before while you stare at us in the window from the street"
I think it would be really funny if someone does an ASMR stream for something like Valentine's Day but it's a roleplay where they lock them in their basement. Then they start a second stream and start playing another game while the ASMR stream has muffled audio from the game stream.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
None of the proof provided is proof of anything, as well. "I facetimed him for 7 hours". Ok. And? If he is not the guy and is a complete random to the scene, why would they care so much to deny it? Why go through all that effort over something totally unrelated? Smells like damage control, to me.
Riku or Harry or Elira probably said to fix this problem or you'll get "Yatch Cleaning Duties" which probably means cleaning all the playbuttons inside Riku's yatch.

I think it would be really funny if someone does an ASMR stream for something like Valentine's Day but it's a roleplay where they lock them in their basement. Then they start a second stream and start playing another game while the ASMR stream has muffled audio from the game stream.
The title would be "Real Fujo Experience: Get Cucked While I Enjoy My Life. Also Gib Supas."

VSoyBoy

What a stupid statement lmao. He goes so quickly between coping about his own accusations, apologizing for them and then dunking Niji.
Suffice to say that I don't think you insult Nijisanji like this expecting to keep your job, no matter how desperate Niji is for new talent. So more than likely it's not him.

The /r/kurosanji post about this is comedy. Suddenly everyone is saying how disappointed they are their morally upstanding sub harassed someone over an unsubstantiated Rrat, while some are still coping that "it's other people doing the harassment", "This wouldn't have happened if Niji wasn't so bad to begin with" and "Ryoma deserves to be associated with a scammer before he even debuts because he chose to join Niji".

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom