"Am I screaming outside of my head?"Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Submitted for the Council's approval
View attachment 70335
We'll just wait and see once he debuts. If he goes balls to the walls on his debut then yeah, that makes sense. Also fucking stupid cos he's yabbing this early on his vtuber career and he may not earn shit in Niji with all the bad publicity he's getting.

Anyhoo...
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Noooooooo! Finana's 500k is gone!!!

niggaphil

Toy R Us still exist? And selling garbage merch with overpriced tag?

That brought back a lot of nostalgia to me :dokiSmug:

Noooooooo! Finana's 500k is gone!!!
To be fair, if the feesh do some sexual ASMR, she would have more followers. Too bad she is too brain rot for the Gacha game shit, and making her too broke :dokiSmug:

RiverBear

Toy R Us still exist? And selling garbage merch with overpriced tag?

That brought back a lot of nostalgia to me :dokiSmug:

To be fair, if the feesh do some sexual ASMR, she would have more followers. Too bad she is too brain rot for the Gacha game shit, and making her too broke :dokiSmug:
Pretty sure the fart joke she made during her debut counts as sexual ASMR for some people

I actually like Bushiroad's Palverse figures - sucks they haven't released any for Hololive despite being a major sponsor for their concerts

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's done borderline ToS-breaking ASMRs before.

Publicly too, at least Yuko hid that shit behind a membership :WHORE!!!:

niggaphil

Hey guys, remembered the Kurosanji X ASAP about pumping Energy drink + alcohol, and gives you multiple wings? :dokiSmug:

ASAP tweeted an apology:

Archive

Limkin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

"If you want subs, use the MTL ones, plebs"

Zyklon Mag

SoundWave Superior

Alban on hiatus.

Honestly with all the nijidrama i legit forgot this dude even existed, like honestly didn't even see his name pop up

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Xuhle

Question mostly about the new wave, and if we pegged who there PL was. Do we know if any of them are in Elira former clique or is that now fully in kurosanji?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Question mostly about the new wave, and if we pegged who there PL was. Do we know if any of them are in Elira former clique or is that now fully in kurosanji?
still no info except for that one guy who apparently scammed people or something so its gonna be a few days at most until those show up

Xuhle

still no info except for that one guy who apparently scammed people or something so its gonna be a few days at most until those show up
So then there is still some left your saying? Have any of them graduated or gone radio silent?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So then there is still some left your saying? Have any of them graduated or gone radio silent?
it hink theres still 3 or some shit remaining from hanamori but i cant remember who

The Rrat

Early Adopter
vp3jih2b202d1.png
Archive

Nighttime Audio is claiming that they are not Ryoma.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Night Time audios and his girlfriend, of all people have made statements about being allegedly Ryoma of Nijsanji EN

nighttime1.png
nighttime.jpg

Stolen from the groomcord btw, nobody posts anything here
Reinigen pointed out that this has been fervently latched on to by Nijisisters so non-zero chance of it being a gay op but also she apparently posted this as "evidence"

GOMMDSoXYAAlZRY.jpegGOMMDSsWoAAALcu.jpeg

which, honestly doesnt seem that convincing, i think we'll wait for Debuts
I dont think im too convinced considering this guy is got his girlfriend to call his detractors scammers when he was a 15 minute apology video up among other things, also, she seems to be a fujo, and all fujos are pretty batshit but thats petty

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This just makes me hope it is him even more.

Limkin

Nighttime Audio is claiming that they are not Ryoma.
Cool story bro. Another guy told he killed himself before joining. Sufficient to say he lied about it. Funny how he is from the same company

Top Bottom