"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Well somehow he still has money for this

Mazumaro wasting his talent on this fucking bottom-feeding shitstain. It's always funny how creators make their careers in Holo for free and then others have to pay them just to imitate our power.

x Hades Stamps

In theory, I like the design, there are not enough "true" femboy VTubers and all the ones in Holostars graduated.
You know, I’d have to agree.
It's not that they don't want to sell those seats cause they hate money or know they won't sell anyways, it's that those seats are absolute ass most of the time for most types of concert. You'd have to sell them for absolute bargain bin prices so most organizers won't bother if the demand isn't incredibly high.
I’d have to completely disagree there. I normally prefer them over the orchestra seats.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
there are not enough "true" femboy VTubers
Fucking based and true take. I'm getting sick of V tubers claiming they're a femboy when they have giant tits on their model or when they're obviously a trap instead of a femboy

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Tubedude

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You forgot the most important one @The Proctor
There's a difference between liking femboys and being a femboy.

Also, given Takodachi's Kira appreciation, I think he belongs in the cabal, too.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
schizo.png
The sisters now see Holobronies everywhere, paranoia is at an all time high. Maybe they should attack the dramafags and grifters their retarded company attracted instead of us and maybe they will destroy each other in the process and give us a peaceful year.

These are the same people who were found out to be mass-producing Holo bait threads for giftcards in dedicated Discord groups btw.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's a difference between these two things?
Not much of one unless we're counting vermintide coopting the word and claiming it's a slur about them and never had any other meaning because they have to make everything about themselves

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I didn't catch this moment when I watched the Bloons stream live, but Mint apparently went out of her way to get a play button on the wall in her shiny new maid cafe (yay mint is happy :pomuLove:).

Because she's "a real Youtuber."

What a specific thing to say🤔

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I was browsing /vt/ and this cute new "girl" popped up for the NijiEN thread. I was curious if they'd debuted a new gen and everyone somehow missed it
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

Dammit, he looks so cute! Why did this model have to go to such an awful person!?
:Mumei-REE:

frz

Dammit, he looks so cute! Why did this model have to go to such an awful person!?
someone reminds me what his rrat anyway
Also isn't it a pretty normal trope for the trap to be creepy towards female? Like the one from komi-san
As in they would get very ambiguous with their gender and acts overly touchy with both female and male.
I'd say he fits the role
Or this fucker
bf82beb9e1dadccc.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1716098092408.png
I don't know, kinda feels like you should be the last person complaining.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Don't bait Sandy like this, he's going to write an essay now.
They keep tagging me into these situations I can't help it. :gurastress:
There's a difference between these two things?
Not much of one unless we're counting vermintide coopting the word and claiming it's a slur about them and never had any other meaning because they have to make everything about themselves
There is a difference and anyone who disagrees is either straight or incapable of understanding the fine nuanced differences that separate the two. But I'm going to stress watch Lily Hops and go to bed before I end up making a 40 paragraph autistic rant
I was browsing /vt/ and this cute new "girl" popped up for the NijiEN thread.
I see this as an absolute Niji W

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 70171
The sisters now see Holobronies everywhere, paranoia is at an all time high. Maybe they should attack the dramafags and grifters their retarded company attracted instead of us and maybe they will destroy each other in the process and give us a peaceful year.

These are the same people who were found out to be mass-producing Holo bait threads for giftcards in dedicated Discord groups btw.
This honestly reads more like bait than an actual seethepost

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The hololive dream hack one 3rd floor wasnt sold either. I think it's more of a general cons policy to not do so. Not actually a NijiL.
To note that there were still some audience on the dream hack event on the 3rd floor despite not being sold. I think they allowed people to enter for free/staffer were on that floor.
Not even bargain bin price, completely free.
Not con policy, it's logistical issue. To service these far seats you have to raise two more bigger screens with PA, con might simply lack money to rent so much extra gear, it's gonna be like 10x more than just stage and pit.
Concerts are organized with the expectation that they're going to sell the majority of their tickets and make a profit after paying all their concert bills. Now, I'm not an insider with any information about the budget or the sales projections, but I don't think it's a huge leap to say that if they've only sold 10% of your tickets, they're not making a profit. Definitely a Nijisanji L.
Generally, you never even break even below 50% sales. Vtuber concerts are very cheap to stage, so they might break even at 30%

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Not con policy, it's logistical issue. To service these far seats you have to raise two more bigger screens with PA, con might simply lack money to rent so much extra gear, it's gonna be like 10x more than just stage and pit.

Generally, you never even break even below 50% sales. Vtuber concerts are very cheap to stage, so they might break even at 30%
Well, looking at the ticket sales of the Niji 3D concert they can't even break even. If they can't sell in AX then that just further proves that NijiEN is all but dead to the Western audience.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also yeah I gatekeep other vermintide by talking about traps on my stream. Really triggers them but there is a legitimate difference.
Besides traps passing and vermintide not?

Top Bottom