"What the heck is 'The Gates of Hell'?! Is it Hololive?"Oozora Subaru
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Well, I guess the Current KuroEN management's major strategy is to invest all the boys into the Chink market, and time to turn on the kill switch on international market:

It is strange that previous Luxiem Ichiban kuji would be available in Japan and internationally, but this time, this is Chink-limited Ichiban kuji

Archive

closedblas

Well, I guess the Current KuroEN management's major strategy is to invest all the boys into the Chink market, and time to turn on the kill switch on international market:

It is strange that previous Luxiem Ichiban kuji would be available in Japan and internationally, but this time, this is Chink-limited Ichiban kuji

Archive

From weibo, a few people buy a bunch of boxes, then sell each merch type individually.

All currency in RMB
SP dolls - 185
A portraits - 60
B acrylic quicksand plates - 30
C acrylic standee - 30
D felt badges - 20
E metal badges - 20
Tapestry - 70
Funnily enough, price differences based on vtuber. Shu (+4), Vox (+2), then Luca and Ike are both -3

Numbers in the source table are available items.
The prices are actually pretty good tbqhfam

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Its this true?
Or its just for the memes?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Its this true?

True. They have sold like 10% at best of each stage.
The green dots are all unsold.

This was a calculation done by an anon yesterday evening.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

frz

Its this true?

it's real, but the tickets were only for sale for like 1 day and a half, surely it will get sold out in a week!!!
Also they randomly decided to bring Chronoir to LA (the third stage in that image), will actually be interesting to know if there really are Japanese capable nijisister in LA
In that picture 1st stage is female NijiEN, 2nd stage is male NijiEN, 3rd stage is Chronoir I believe
This one event really is gonna show the difference in female NijiEN livers watcher, the male watcher and the NijiJP sister forces, will be interesting to see the final counts, but I'm too lazy to keep track of it.

VSoyBoy

I'm guessing you can buy tickets until pretty much the day of? In which case It's a bit early to point and laugh, especially without a direct comparison of another VTuber concert in the same venue selling out much quicker. Still, the venue might be a bit oversized and the price too high for them to even approach selling out.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm guessing you can buy tickets until pretty much the day of? In which case It's a bit early to point and laugh, especially without a direct comparison of another VTuber concert in the same venue selling out much quicker. Still, the venue might be a bit oversized and the price too high for them to even approach selling out.
Holo tickets wouldn't last a hour.
Something tells me next year niji won't be doing any concerts outside JP (and maybe china). All con concerts will be Holo, indies and Phase. Maaaybe Vshojo will do 30 minute sets here and there.
I'd like to see Numi doing a full live show at AX. Her stuff is quite decent, she steadily pumping out originals with distinct style. And yeah, i bet she'd sell tickets much faster than niji.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo always sells out in literal minutes, so fast that they have to implement strategies to give slower people a chance. They will probably sell a fair amount, specially with the Homo duo, but it's undeniable that Niji is fucking dead in the water (in the west).

frz

Holo always sells out in literal minutes, so fast that they have to implement strategies to give slower people a chance. They will probably sell a fair amount, specially with the Homo duo, but it's undeniable that Niji is fucking dead in the water (in the west).
They are not performing at the same time and are sold as separate stages
Something like
The girls 12:00 - 13:30 Jul 6 80$ vip ticket, 50$ normal ticket
The boys 18:00-19:30 Jul 6 80$ vip ticket, 50$ normal ticket
The homo duo 13:00 - 14:00 Jul 7 65$ vip ticket, 40$ normal ticket
A.k.a if you want to see everything you need to fork out $210/140, depending on seat, also you need to separately buy the anime expo ticket for 2 different days to watch it as well.
If anything bringing the japanese homo there will canibalize the EN homo audience. It's kinda baffling they made that move. The only real reason I can come up with is that they wanted to gauge if the NijiEN can still pull an audience compared to the JP homo. If the Niji homo duo ended up selling more than the EN livers they might just can the EN branch and started promoting the homo due in the EN market instead.

Last edited:

closedblas

RRAT: Niji rented both days of the theater 6 months ago but didn't have anything/anyone to perform on 2nd day, so that's why they're screening a ChroNoir rerun.

x Hades Stamps

True. They have sold like 10% at best of each stage.
The green dots are all unsold.

This was a calculation done by an anon yesterday evening.
I will also note that this is a three level theater, and the mezzanine seats and balcony were never available.
They might have a chance of that if they were to consolidate it into one show, but (admittedly I don’t know much of their audience) that might result in two groups of people that should never be within a mile of each other being in one room. But yeah, too early to say anything for definite (especially if they do at-the-door sales. No idea if they would or not)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Youtube Theater is 6k capacity, tickets for Connect the World were more expensive, and still was sold out within the hour of going on sale. Cope harder NijiYamanba.

VSoyBoy

Youtube Theater is 6k capacity, tickets were more expensive, and still was sold out within the hour of going on sale. Cope harder NijiYamanba.
I just thought it a bit odd to laugh at the attendance when there is 50 days of ticket sales left. And obviously Hololive is going to sell better, they've always been a magnitude more successful, especially in America, and NijiEN is "in a bit of a rough spot" right now, that much is clear. But people were acting as if they sold a grand total of 15 tickets to friends and family and the room was definitely going to be empty for the performance. Wait until the pictures of empty chairs and laughable visuals to make fun of them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Animeimpulse starts today so I decided to do another passthrough to see the status of the Nijisanji MnG tickets. Sonny, Fulgur, and Ike have managed to sellout (after 20+ days kekw). Meanwhile Uki, Vox, Lucas, and Shu have soldout only 1 of their 2 timeslots.
TalentAnnouncement TweetSellout TweetTime to Sellout
Yu Q. Wilson12:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Vantacrow Bringer3:00pm PST 4/15/20243:04pm PST 4/15/20244 mins
Vezalius Bandage6:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Alban Knox12:00pm PST 4/16/2024NoneN/A
Sonny Brisko3:00pm PST 4/16/202410:37am PST 5/13/202426 days, 19 hours, 37 minutes
Fulgur Ovid12:00pm PST 4/17/20246:08pm PST 5/9/202422 days, 6 hours, 8 minutes
Uki Violeta3:00pm PST 4/17/2024NoneN/A
Vox Akuma12:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Luca Kaneshiro3:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Ike Eveland12:00pm PST 4/19/20245:21pm PST 5/9/202420 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes
Shu Yamino3:00pm PST 4/19/2024NoneN/A
For comparison, the StarsEN sellout time chart.
Regis Altare12:00pm PST 4/8/202412:15pm PST 4/8/202415mins
Axel Syrios4:00pm PST 4/8/20245:03pm PST 4/8/202463mins
Machina X Flayon12:00pm PST 4/9/202412:20pm PST 4/9/202420mins
Gavis Bettel4:00pm PST 4/9/20244:02pm PST 4/9/20242mins
Banzion Hakka12:00pm PST 4/10/202412:03pm PST 4/10/20243mins
Josuiji Shinri4:00pm PST 4/10/20244:05pm PST 4/10/20245mins
Statistically speaking, Gavis Bettel is 1,456,050% more popular than Ike Eveland. :dokiSmug:

joeboxer44

I just thought it a bit odd to laugh at the attendance when there is 50 days of ticket sales left. And obviously Hololive is going to sell better, they've always been a magnitude more successful, especially in America, and NijiEN is "in a bit of a rough spot" right now, that much is clear. But people were acting as if they sold a grand total of 15 tickets to friends and family and the room was definitely going to be empty for the performance. Wait until the pictures of empty chairs and laughable visuals to make fun of them.
Do you not know what thread this is? Selling that low number of tickets is a Nijisanji L.

tgmslc

Holo tickets wouldn't last a hour.
The closest comparison to this has got to be Connect The World. The first sale, everything available sold out in under an hour. Even for the second sale a month later, I barely got my ticket after around 45 minutes because there was so much traffic that it kept crashing Ticketmaster's site.
So yeah, agreed, Holo tickets wouldn't last an hour.

frz

I will also note that this is a three level theater, and the mezzanine seats and balcony were never available.

They might have a chance of that if they were to consolidate it into one show, but (admittedly I don’t know much of their audience) that might result in two groups of people that should never be within a mile of each other being in one room. But yeah, too early to say anything for definite (especially if they do at-the-door sales. No idea if they would or not)
The hololive dream hack one 3rd floor wasnt sold either. I think it's more of a general cons policy to not do so. Not actually a NijiL.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So Animeimpulse starts today so I decided to do another passthrough to see the status of the Nijisanji MnG tickets. Sonny, Fulgur, and Ike have managed to sellout (after 20+ days kekw). Meanwhile Uki, Vox, Lucas, and Shu have soldout only 1 of their 2 timeslots.
Yu Q. Wilson12:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Vantacrow Bringer3:00pm PST 4/15/20243:04pm PST 4/15/20244 mins
Vezalius Bandage6:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Alban Knox12:00pm PST 4/16/2024NoneN/A
Sonny Brisko3:00pm PST 4/16/202410:37am PST 5/13/202426 days, 19 hours, 37 minutes
Fulgur Ovid12:00pm PST 4/17/20246:08pm PST 5/9/202422 days, 6 hours, 8 minutes
Uki Violeta3:00pm PST 4/17/2024NoneN/A
Vox Akuma12:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Luca Kaneshiro3:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Ike Eveland12:00pm PST 4/19/20245:21pm PST 5/9/202420 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes
Shu Yamino3:00pm PST 4/19/2024NoneN/A
For comparison, the StarsEN sellout time chart.
Regis Altare12:00pm PST 4/8/202412:15pm PST 4/8/202415mins
Axel Syrios4:00pm PST 4/8/20245:03pm PST 4/8/202463mins
Machina X Flayon12:00pm PST 4/9/202412:20pm PST 4/9/202420mins
Gavis Bettel4:00pm PST 4/9/20244:02pm PST 4/9/20242mins
Banzion Hakka12:00pm PST 4/10/202412:03pm PST 4/10/20243mins
Josuiji Shinri4:00pm PST 4/10/20244:05pm PST 4/10/20245mins
Statistically speaking, Gavis Bettel is 1,456,050% more popular than Ike Eveland. :dokiSmug:
Never thought id see a day where a holostars mogs a NijiEN
And its been happening constantly for almost half a year
Life really comes at ya fast huh

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I was browsing /vt/ and this cute new "girl" popped up for the NijiEN thread. I was curious if they'd debuted a new gen and everyone somehow missed it
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

Top Bottom