"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

The hololive dream hack one 3rd floor wasnt sold either. I think it's more of a general cons policy to not do so. Not actually a NijiL.
Maybe AX and DreamHack don’t do that, but I highly doubt if it’s a general cons policy (probably not for sizable cons in smaller cities, if nothing else).
IT'S FUCKING ASTER
:gurawho:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was browsing /vt/ and this cute new "girl" popped up for the NijiEN thread. I was curious if they'd debuted a new gen and everyone somehow missed it
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

Pov your coworker just *sighed* at you in DMs

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm guessing you can buy tickets until pretty much the day of? In which case It's a bit early to point and laugh, especially without a direct comparison of another VTuber concert in the same venue selling out much quicker. Still, the venue might be a bit oversized and the price too high for them to even approach selling out.
Concerts are organized with the expectation that they're going to sell the majority of their tickets and make a profit after paying all their concert bills. Now, I'm not an insider with any information about the budget or the sales projections, but I don't think it's a huge leap to say that if they've only sold 10% of your tickets, they're not making a profit. Definitely a Nijisanji L.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I was browsing /vt/ and this cute new "girl" popped up for the NijiEN thread. I was curious if they'd debuted a new gen and everyone somehow missed it
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

>Cute VTuber model
>IT'S FUCKING ASTER!!!

:vomit::vomit::vomit:
:calidrinking::calidrinking::calidrinking:
:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Tubedude

Concerts are organized with the expectation that they're going to sell the majority of their tickets and make a profit after paying all their concert bills. Now, I'm not an insider with any information about the budget or the sales projections, but I don't think it's a huge leap to say that if they've only sold 10% of your tickets, they're not making a profit. Definitely a Nijisanji L.
The relevant info here would be what is the timeframe of tickets sold to when they set their expectations. Admittedly most concerts I know that are successful sell more a lot faster than the Niji one is, even if they don't wind up selling out.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

FEM BOY
As a part-time events organizer, this is true. When you have any kind of paid event, you NEED to sell 50% or more of your slots to actually break even most of the time.

Stunned But Dumb

Scarle's genmate and one of her best friends. They love each other very much and have tons of solo collabs with each other like this one

And also... umm... hmm... well look, they love each other very much and there's never been any bad blood between them. Ignore all allegations you hear

To not be facetious, the only two times I've ever found of them solo collabing was from a video thats been privated and when scarle popped in this stream for a bit

Trapped :selenpointandlaugh:

niggaphil

1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

I am sure Lia would definitely love to peg this femboy :dokiSmug:

Stunned But Dumb

I've always thought it was funny that, when this gen first debuted, Ren outright asked "why am I the only boy in this gen?" until he realized Kyo and Aster weren't girls

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

Man, there are so many female visual signals here on this model, even down to the feminine closed-in knees stance. Is this the look that fujos really want in their male vtubers?

frz

Maybe AX and DreamHack don’t do that, but I highly doubt if it’s a general cons policy (probably not for sizable cons in smaller cities, if nothing else).

:gurawho:
Well if I have to haphazard a guess. They dont want to deal with the people entering and exiting the place at the same time. They will very quickly clog up the convention center. But of the cons I have seen they usually dont sell the 3rd floor even for sold out panels. Not just the concerts.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Man, there are so many female visual signals here on this model, even down to the feminine closed-in knees stance. Is this the look that fujos really want in their male vtubers?
WDYM, Fujos doesn't even watch this boring Femanba.

VSoyBoy

1716085572841145.png

IT'S FUCKING ASTER

In theory, I like the design, there are not enough "true" femboy VTubers and all the ones in Holostars graduated.
It's not that they don't want to sell those seats cause they hate money or know they won't sell anyways, it's that those seats are absolute ass most of the time for most types of concert. You'd have to sell them for absolute bargain bin prices so most organizers won't bother if the demand isn't incredibly high.
Don't care about fujos, it's what I'm looking for! It's happened before and I want it to happen again with more frequency!
Tsukishita_Kaoru_-_Full_Illustration.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't care about fujos, it's what I'm looking for!
A man that looks like a flat-chested woman but with the voice of a man?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

frz

It's not that they don't want to sell those seats cause they hate money or know they won't sell anyways, it's that those seats are absolute ass most of the time for most types of concert. You'd have to sell them for absolute bargain bin prices so most organizers won't bother if the demand isn't incredibly high.
To note that there were still some audience on the dream hack event on the 3rd floor despite not being sold. I think they allowed people to enter for free/staffer were on that floor.
Not even bargain bin price, completely free.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1716085572841145.png
I heard this girl talked about doing lewd streams in a member post. Can someone buy the membership to check?

VSoyBoy

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's the superior aesthetic!

Kaoru was BASED ngl, he was the most popular star until he fucked off and his retirement took a lot of the wind out of their sails.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom