"Unnngh.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna birth a goal now! ngggh!!!"Takanashi Kiara

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

I feel like comparing Holo 3D lives to Niji 3D lives isn't even fair at this point. Giant studio aside, it feels like Cover is constantly putting out more 3D lives. Towa's live, Watame's live, all the bday lives, annual Fes & Summer concerts, all of Suisei's concerts... They've had so much more opportunity to experiment & improve their shit, it's unreal.
If only they spent the money on things that improve quality of content, like new studio, new tech, hiring new employees, instead of padding their stock value. They would be able to do exactly the same things and even more if they wished. But they would rather hire pajeets and undergraduates for less than a minimal wage than care about quality of what they produce

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Here is an AR live that DOESN'T look like shit to cleanse your eyes:

Notice how colorful it is without totally drowning out literally everything.

I went looking for this concert, found it on (lol) bilibili. None of the songs seem to be copyright issues but you need to make an account to see it in higher resolutions.

x Hades Stamps

If only they spent the money on things that improve quality of content, like new studio, new tech, hiring new employees, instead of padding their stock value. They would be able to do exactly the same things and even more if they wished. But they would rather hire pajeets and undergraduates for less than a minimal wage than care about quality of what they produce
They gonna bankrupt themselves by cheapening out

tgmslc

One take, baby!
God, that really is the only explanation. I spent a few years working with some college buddies in educational video production. In terms of budget, we had no budget, but even so we'd watch works in progress sometimes daily to make sure it didn't look like toilets.

So either NijiEN's management gave so little of a shit that nobody watched dailies of this motherfucker while in production or they had so little staff that nobody could find 2-3 hours in a day to check the footage & plan retakes.

Punished Lurker

Wait, was there no live band at all? Event page says it's supposed to have one in AR part
Not in appearance maybe, but kind of a weird decision if that's the case since the JP side AR live had no problem showing their live band
For the record there was a live band, and the camera did focus on them several times throught the concert, but they were on the sides of the stage so they don't show up a lot in normal footage

Edit: Also does anyone have a link to download the concert? I was asleep when it was posted on this thread and couldn't download it

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The man, if you want to call him that, really wants to get into Anycolor's good graces with all the positive coverage he's doing for them.

A

His advertisement poorly disguised as a recap.

Is Nijisanji EN back, sisters?

This is some console war peak tribalist shit ngl. Holy fuck how have the last 12 months not been the worst in Niji's history?!?

I went looking for this concert, found it on (lol) bilibili. None of the songs seem to be copyright issues but you need to make an account to see it in higher resolutions.

You can find basically every Holo concert ever in Bili.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
> Be nijisanji
> Hype up AR concert
> Delay it for a year
> Now you have to cut most popular people out of it becasue they left
> Funally publish the concert
> It's fucked up beyond imagination, as many predicted
> Get mogged in CCV by every redebut of your retirees and coincidental Gura stream
> Everyone laughs at you
> You got ONE positive review
> It's Ducky

:selenpointandlaugh: :sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :sinktheyacht: :dokiSmug:

x Hades Stamps

So either NijiEN's management gave so little of a shit that nobody watched dailies of this motherfucker while in production or they had so little staff that nobody could find 2-3 hours in a day to check the footage & plan retakes.
Or maybe both
For the record there was a live band, and the camera did focus on them several times throught the concert, but they were on the sides of the stage so they don't show up a lot in normal footage
Well, at least they were there and occasionally visible. Still far better than relying entirely on backing tapes.
This is some console war peak tribalist shit ngl. Holy fuck how have the last 12 months not been the worst in Niji's history?!?
They haven’t??
> Be nijisanji
> Hype up AR concert
> Delay it for a year
> Now you have to cut most popular people out of it becasue they left
> Funally publish the concert
> It's fucked up beyond imagination, as many predicted
> Get mogged in CCV by every redebut of your retirees and coincidental Gura stream
> Everyone laughs at you
> You got ONE positive review
> It's Ducky
We really need a “this is fine” as a reaction. :thisisFine:
(Also, when I go to edit and fix my typos, I keep hitting the “reply” button. :guradumbl:)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

1713097082409698.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Haven't seen this twitter post in this thread yet: if it's buried in the AR Live stuff somewhere just clock my ass

Almost immediately after AR Live ended. Gonna rrat here: Between Selen's untimely demise and Petra being semi-officially adopted into Ethyria, I think Rosemi's going to graduate at some point soon.

...and on that note, I called the Zuttomo/Nina replacement so hard, I didn't even have to wait for the Ethyria 3D streams.:depressedtako:

Edit: Also does anyone have a link to download the concert? I was asleep when it was posted on this thread and couldn't download it
Some of /vt/'s watchalong vods are still up if you're just trying to watch, but there aren't any torrents or anything around yet that I know of.

______
I haven't fully watched everything myself yet, but I will say now that some segments are MUCH MUCH better than others. This live was very rushed and it shows. The Fulgur 2D inclusion is kind of awkward and a lot of the Noctyx variety stuff seems really low energy to me in general. A lot of it seems like they are reading a script or something, just very unenergetic when talking to one another on stage.

Ethyria's solo performances, as an example, were much better than all of the boys' stuff I've been able to bring myself to watch (other than framerate issues and screen tearing which may be a bootleg stream problem). The lighting was much less of an issue when watching it as a video. A lot of the Pastel stage meme screenshots were colored lights flashing for a split second, the purple Ethyria screenshot is actually a good example of that. Lip-syncing overall was pretty terrible though, and the Petra neck thing was NOT just a screenshot problem. Her and Elira both had Selen necks and I think it was a model issue to compensate for IRL height differences or something, very noticable whenever they moved their heads.

TL;DR: Overall, Cover obviously is outperforming Niji in 3D at this point. The choreography was uninspired and seemed rushed, the girls were way under-represented compared to the guys, the post-production removal of Selen was very obvious in a few spots (EDIT: Specifically, there were a couple of harsh cuts after songs that made it clear there was supposed to be something different coming up in the next "scene"). Also, from what I've seen of the guys' content so far they seemed very uninterested in being there compared to the girls. Which is pretty bullshit given that they were given double the stage time.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Those thumbnails are impressively shitty. Also, who do all these drama vtubers have to be furry femboys?
Because it reflects who they are in the inside

Not-Username

What's worse? The grifter or the massive faggots giving them those views?!

This is getting ridiculous.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Those thumbnails are impressively shitty. Also, why do all these drama vtubers have to be furry femboys?
I can do better one
1713129819810.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

x Hades Stamps

Almost immediately after AR Live ended. Gonna rrat here: Between Selen's untimely demise and Petra being semi-officially adopted into Ethyria, I think Rosemi's going to graduate at some point soon.
I’ve had her in the “likely gone” category for some time, now
Those thumbnails are impressively shitty. Also, why do all these drama vtubers have to be furry femboys?
Compared to this, FalseEyeD and Khyo’s thumbnails are masterpieces, and I’m not a fan of theirs, either.
I can do better one
I genuinely would take that over his.

Top Bottom