"I will be honest with you - (mint chocolate) reminds me of toothpaste - and boy do I love fucking toothpaste"Banzoin Hakka

Nijisanji L Collection

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Because I guess Uki hasn't done enough to prove what a POS he is, he's decided to use April Fools as an opportunity to inexplicably suck up to voice actor and sex pest Daman Mills.

Screenshot_20240401_110047_X.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Because I guess Uki hasn't done enough to prove what a POS he is, he's decided to use April Fools as an opportunity to inexplicably suck up to voice actor and sex pest Daman Mills.

View attachment 67303
Let him cook, gotta snatch that termination...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Screenshot_20240402_103025.jpg

ABANDON YACHT!!!
ABANDON YACHT!!!
CEO AND STOCKHOLDERS FIRST!!!
FUCK THE MANAGERS AND THE TALENTS, SAVE THE FUCKING SILVER PLAYBUTTONS!!!
CURSE YOU DOKIBIRD AND YOUR NEGLIGIBLE FANBASE!!!
CURSE YOU DRAMAFAGS!!!
AUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!

Seoleim

Pardon my ignorance here, but what is the significance of the "below 2500 yen" thing? Was this the stock price before the buyback everyone mentions?

Malchior

Pardon my ignorance here, but what is the significance of the "below 2500 yen" thing? Was this the stock price before the buyback everyone mentions?
No, I'll pull the price of my ass here but iirc it was around 3100 yen when they made the buyback

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This is significance
1712026690310.png

If we average last year peaks it's ~3400-3500, so 2420 is ~30% drop
1712026906680.png

For comparison, Cover, while also fluctiating and dropping toghether with whole market, is still around yearly average
1712027005060.png

Last edited:

Seoleim

Jesus that's pretty brutal. So that buyback was utterly wiped out and then some. Wonder what is causing the drop now? Is it the Luca story being picked up by some of the JP bros? Next quarter report is going to be a bloodbath when the shareholders see it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It follows pretty closely the Nikkei and TSE for the day, so it's mostly JP economic factors affecting the whole market. That's most days by the way. Japanese markets have not had a good quarter.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It follows pretty closely the Nikkei and TSE for the day, so it's mostly JP economic factors affecting the whole market. That's most days by the way. Japanese markets have not had a good quarter.
Yeah, this is why it's important to compare with Cover chart.
If you look at YTD, it looks like nothingburger, but if you look at full year - yeah, abandon the yacht...

BTW, are restrictions on Ahykuro stock sells are still active?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Jesus that's pretty brutal. So that buyback was utterly wiped out and then some. Wonder what is causing the drop now? Is it the Luca story being picked up by some of the JP bros? Next quarter report is going to be a bloodbath when the shareholders see it.
Utter lack of trust and confidence that Anycolor will change their ACCELERATION strat for long term growth of the company. They were banking on NijiEN's popularity in the West to sell the stock to investors. The last 2 quarterly reports showed that NijiEN was bleeding money for Anycolor (accumulation of yabs and mismanagement plus the graduation of 4 of their livers within a year, sudden boost of popularity of Phase, Idol and Vshojo, HoloEN's Connect The World concert and Advent's success). Stockholders are also now aware of the Selen shitshow. It would take a fucking miracle for Anycolor's stock to bounce back pre-Selen.

tgmslc

Screenshot_20240401-205321.png

Are they tryna keep it at the meme number?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seoleim

It would take a fucking miracle for Anycolor's stock to bounce back pre-Selen
You mean a heavily edited "live" concert that was filmed in 2023 won't make them bounce back and recover all their losses, and fix all the image problems they have? I am shocked I tell you. Seriously though EN branch is toxic, and they have no one to blame but themselves for being such greedy arseholes. Maybe if they had gotten some actual, decently paid managers none of this would have happened. I actually have to wonder if any of the current EN talents left and tried to get into another agency, would putting "I was X from NijisanjiEN" actually hurt them because why take the risk on such a potentially toxic person?

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You mean a heavily edited "live" concert that was filmed in 2023 won't make them bounce back and recover all their losses, and fix all the image problems they have? I am shocked I tell you. Seriously though EN branch is toxic, and they have no one to blame but themselves for being such greedy arseholes. Maybe if they had gotten some actual, decently paid managers none of this would have happened. I actually have to wonder if any of the EN talents left and tried to get into another agency, would putting "I was X from NijisanjiEN" actually hurt them because why take the risk on such a potentially toxic person?
You made 7 mistakes in the word "butchered".
The best way out for everyone was to wipe ass with contract and return to PL 2 months ago, but they burying deeper and deeper with sunk cost fallacy.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

12 bucks Lando looked at this video and seethed he doesnt have the balls nor goodwill to re-use magmites or magnation

God's Strongest Dragoon

Utter lack of trust and confidence that Anycolor will change their ACCELERATION strat for long term growth of the company. They were banking on NijiEN's popularity in the West to sell the stock to investors. The last 2 quarterly reports showed that NijiEN was bleeding money for Anycolor (accumulation of yabs and mismanagement plus the graduation of 4 of their livers within a year, sudden boost of popularity of Phase, Idol and Vshojo, HoloEN's Connect The World concert and Advent's success). Stockholders are also now aware of the Selen shitshow. It would take a fucking miracle for Anycolor's stock to bounce back pre-Selen.
They were aware of the Selen shitshow, they just weren't aware of the actual ramifications of it. They found out that the Selen shitshow was far larger than Niji told them it was and Riku's promise to restore the EN branch to its glory is an empty promise and that branch is fucked forever. They thought the Selen shitshow was just really awful temporary PR with a negligible effect on their financials. They figured out the reputation damage is permanent and it has obliterated an already crippled branch that makes up like 20% of their revenue.

You tell any investor that a division of a company that makes up 20% of their revenue is shrinking and they'll start being very concerned but wonder if they can buy some more stock now and resell it later when it goes back up. Then you tell them that it's going to be even worse in the next report and that that 20% portion is going to tank even harder and they'll sell that shit immediately.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know people don't like this guy but these videos are REALLY FUNNY in hindsight and actually serve as perfect time capsules of how the general community outlook (which /vt/ has always been a hyperbolic reflection of) was in 2022.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You mean a heavily edited "live" concert that was filmed in 2023 won't make them bounce back and recover all their losses, and fix all the image problems they have? I am shocked I tell you.
Its not there to make stock bounce back or restore reputation, but to soften the blow through boosting revenue a bit, evident by harsh anti consumer refund policies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Isn't she, like, a grown-ass adult with her own income? Even if she still lives at home what power would her parents have to stop her from going to a con?

I know Finana is kinda retarded but unlike our favorite retard Nolan she has the financial means to do her own thing :nolanNormal:
It's been touched upon but it's a combination of super sheltered/strict upbringing by her parents, and still living in a major ethnic hub for her people. One of her first streams that was nuked fast was her doing keyboard reviews. And rather than pulling the images, she just scrolled Twitter. And she missed the fact that Minnesota COVID alerts were showing up.

Hmong for the most part live in two major concentrations, SoCal and the Twin Cities in Minnesota. And the Minnesota enclave, while they have integrated well, is still super culturally tight knit. Having a daughter defy their wishes would probably mess them up in the community perception.

12 bucks Lando looked at this video and seethed he doesnt have the balls nor goodwill to re-use magmites or magnation

It can't be overstated how much respect I have for Doki and her massive boulder sized balls for saying "We're doing everything the same with basically just a new coat of paint."

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kinda flew under the radar, but tardsanji confirmed Riaziel's doc by systematically wiping mentions of it from reddit (everything else too, but it took google doc to actually start actively modding)

Top Bottom