"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

Nijisanji L Collection

Seoleim

Curious that they would go out of their way to try and hide any mention of this, and yet did nothing to really combat the rumors during the Selen situation. I guess this just shows they are trying to cover up for Luca. No favouritism clearly. I can't see this back firing at all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Curious that they would go out of their way to try and hide any mention of this, and yet did nothing to really combat the rumors during the Selen situation. I guess this just shows they are trying to cover up for Luca. No favouritism clearly. I can't see this back firing at all.
They only really didnt mod the reddit during the first couple weeks after the termination and her return, by the time people started baiting about Uki's white autism they started being more frequent with banwaves, but some stuff slips through

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They only really didnt mod the reddit during the first couple weeks after the termination and her return, by the time people started baiting about Uki's white autism they started being more frequent with banwaves, but some stuff slips through
Yeah, but then i could open it any time and there was usual riot still, sinktheyacht, daily reminders and all that. Now - it's pristine, only couple lame "do better plz" posts

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Isn't she, like, a grown-ass adult with her own income? Even if she still lives at home what power would her parents have to stop her from going to a con?
To be fair I'm a grown-ass adult and I would also avoid going alone to NY to some shitty con and get raped by some random migrant with 10 other sex offenses and 4 other felony charges.

I know the conversation has moved past this at this time, but I'm circling around to it again because I honestly think Vanta is trolling this retard. I have never watched a single second of his streams and never even seen a clip with him in it, however I can't help but read his tweets as being either sarcastic or uncaring. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but I'm sure he doesn't actually care. Idk if his PL is some lefty gobsmacker that actually does believe this stuff or not, but I just can't read those tweets he's written as anything other than apathetic.
It seems like a "Yeah sure, whatever, don't care." Honestly I wouldnt even reply to these retards. Reminds me of that 1 Hasan fan telling him not to drink Coke Zero on stream because he has to pretend he cares about Palestine.

Because I guess Uki hasn't done enough to prove what a POS he is, he's decided to use April Fools as an opportunity to inexplicably suck up to voice actor and sex pest Daman Mills.

View attachment 67303
Who?

12 bucks Lando looked at this video and seethed he doesnt have the balls nor goodwill to re-use magmites or magnation

Lando can't pull that off. His departure from the company doesnt seem to be under the same circumstances as Selen. Selen doing this is a power move and a big ol FUCK YOU to Niji. Lando doing this would probably end up with the fans turning on him.

I know people don't like this guy but these videos are REALLY FUNNY in hindsight and actually serve as perfect time capsules of how the general community outlook (which /vt/ has always been a hyperbolic reflection of) was in 2022.

Is this like a less funny version of Parrot?

I hope this its them just waiting a bit until the AR Live thing is over to dump him. He seems to still be active (barely) Streamed 2 days ago but other than that he has been streaming like twice per week which is fairly low. Not sure if he is still in Japan.

Earlier I was listening to Penumbral talking about the whole thing and he basically focused on Luca being a shitty person and being completely different from the image he portrays as this cool, kind dude that is a bit of an idiot. I have seen this same type of conclusion from a few other people and it just shocks me that no one cares about all of the operational/contractual issues. At no point did he mention the massive breach in NDA by letting his mod sign up to his accounts and to do shit on behalf of him. Also leaking shit from private company chats to her.

Honestly I couldnt give 3 shits if he is a nice person or not. Or if he is friends with certain people or not. Its similar to the whole Froot thing. Yeah she's not a good person because she was cheating on her husband but people keep focusing on that and not the fact that she basically scammed people with the whole patches thing which is basically criminal activity.

Tubedude

Gay western anime VA that got accused of sexual abuse of a minor, and instead of throwing him under the bus like Vic, the western anime VA community circled the wagons. There were damning chatlogs, but the worst of the accusations (full-on abuse/molestation) got retracted (possibly due to them not being true, possibly due to being intimidated to do so), so even if the chatlogs were horrid, it went nowhere.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
basically scammed people with the whole patches thing which is basically criminal activity
LOLWUT? For it to be a scam, something of value should be exchanged. Last time i checked, twitter likes are not currency.

I hope this its them just waiting a bit until the AR Live thing is over to dump him.
He got nendoroid too. Niji might be liable for damages if they dump him before it sold out.
Well, i said it already: they will see no evil as long as he rake money and investors aren't too angry about him in particular

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
LOLWUT? For it to be a scam, something of value should be exchanged. Last time i checked, twitter likes are not currency.
Money is something of value.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, but then i could open it any time and there was usual riot still, sinktheyacht, daily reminders and all that. Now - it's pristine, only couple lame "do better plz" posts
Most of the angry people moved to r/kurosanji, which is one of those circlejerk subs which will end up doing some fucked up shit because they convinced themselves it was a good idea after the 500th round of spitting in each-other's mouths, and then get shat on by everyone and disowned by their own members.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The JP investors/stock tards have found out about the Luca situation because someone posted a Japanese translation of the full Raziel/Luca doc on p2y.jp

Militante

The JP investors/stock tards have found out about the Luca situation because someone posted a Japanese translation of the full Raziel/Luca doc on p2y.jp

The JP articles on the site covering the Luca/Raziel drama for context:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The JP articles on the site covering the Luca/Raziel drama for context:

Archive 1
Archive 2

Worth noting that p2y.jp is a Japanese news site covering both JP and EN Vtuber and nerd news. However, they are much like the journalists we are familiar with; one of the search hits for p2y.jp on this site is an incident where they misrepresented something Kson said in English and had to formally apologise to her. So I don't know what their reputation is like in the JP sphere. They were also the ones who claimed to Legal Mindset that Anycolor had pressured them in the past.

But as far as I can tell from machine translation, the first article focuses on the fact that alleged leaks have occurred at all instead of on Raziel carrying on about her uncredited work, while the second article is a translation of Raziel's document without any commentary.

USS IOWA

Dude what happens if Nijisrocks got lower than 2K?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Kinda flew under the radar, but tardsanji confirmed Riaziel's doc by systematically wiping mentions of it from reddit (everything else too, but it took google doc to actually start actively modding)
Don't think that "confirms" anything rather than it being a typical shit fest normally removed eventually. If someone posted similar on the holo reddits I guess them wiping it would be confirmation too? The only thing that will confirm any of that information is the scorned divorced wife posting receipts of the so called "inside contacts."
The woman is a low 3-view that makes maybe $20-30 in SCs per stream BEFORE YT AND NIJI'S CUT and spends all her money on gacha. She couldn't go to Antarctica with Elira and Pomu because she is broke.

I do not think that she does have the financial means.
She definitely could afford stuff but she likely expected Pomu to cover for her again lol.
shes Asian

Jesus i checked her stats and its true, her last couple streams only earned 30 bucks max each
It's amazing what happens when you think you're important enough to bite the hand that feeds you and pull retarded shit like the Succubus ASMR April Fools joke last year ontop of already being in a shaky position at the time.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I know people don't like this guy but these videos are REALLY FUNNY in hindsight and actually serve as perfect time capsules of how the general community outlook (which /vt/ has always been a hyperbolic reflection of) was in 2022.

hot take (apparently):
I like his voice much more than Parrots screeching

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's amazing what happens when you think you're important enough to bite the hand that feeds you and pull retarded shit like the Succubus ASMR April Fools joke last year ontop of already being in a shaky position at the time.
Lmao what happend last April Fools? Spoonfeed me, please.
Nvm, this was the lowest effort shitpost ive seen on an April Fools, just a redditorized /x/ shitpost read out in funny spic lenguage

Most of the angry people moved to r/kurosanji, which is one of those circlejerk subs which will end up doing some fucked up shit because they convinced themselves it was a good idea after the 500th round of spitting in each-other's mouths, and then get shat on by everyone and disowned by their own members.
You're going to be right on the money, i just saw this and the circlejerk is quite apparent
https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/s/e3s89wcRLd https://archive.is/wX1DN

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
hot take (apparently):
I like his voice much more than Parrots screeching
I agree, the deadpan is actually more entertaining than crazy voice to me, but parrot has much better editing and skits.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
One of her first streams that was nuked cast was her doing keyboard reviews. And rather than pulling the images, she just scrolled Twitter. And she missed the fact that Minnesota COVID alerts were showing up.
That fucking stream was the first of many Finana moments (if you dont count her debut being delayed). Nobody bothered to brief her on how to do a twitter stream like that (or she might've disregarded the advice of Elira/Pomu).
:whatastory:

Top Bottom