"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

Nijisanji L Collection

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
There's so many wrong details here compared to what actually happened

Finana wanted to go to a Honkai event in New York but she has strict asian parents so she asked Pomu to meet up with her as a sort of guardian.
They had a girls only stream but Finana decided to invite Uki who lived close for some reason.
Pomu wasn't aware Finana invited him until the last minute and she took most of the backlash from unicorns since the collab was on her channel.
On Finana's first stream back from the trip, she admitted she hid Uki's presence from her parents.
On Pomu's second stream back (first was a JP Phasmo collab) she said she didn't know Uki was going to be there until the day of the off-collab stream.
Given how bratty Finana is (only wanted to do her own things, didn't want to go where Pomu wanted to go, made Pomu foot the bill because Finana maxed her cards on the first day), she probably bratted herself into inviting Uki to the stream, so that they "could have a special guest like all the others!"
This is all backed up by their streams. Don't post if you're not familiar with the topic or don't remember details well :PomuAngry:
Gook?
I tought Finana was Hmong?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A significant chunk of Phase outperforms a significant chunk of NijiEN women on a regular basis.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The Selen drama really obliterated her viewerbase, as I expect it did to all the first 3 gen girls.
She was already bleeding out fans prior to the Selen drama with the fallout of her involvement in the Ryuguard fan Discord shit. Selen's termination drama more so exacerbated the bleeding.

Tubedude

She was already bleeding out fans prior to the Selen drama with the fallout of her involvement in the Ryuguard fan Discord shit. Selen's termination drama more so exacerbated the bleeding.
Is there a summary of this anywhere? I know she also got a viewership hit from the Zaion stuff, in addition to the current Selen thing, and the whole "educate yourself" was a early filter too. Was the "educate yourself" event the Ryuguard discord thing?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Was the "educate yourself" event the Ryuguard discord thing?
I think educate yourself was her bitching at her chat for them using "trap"
The reveals about her retarded ryuguard discord was a bit after iirc

frz

There's so many wrong details here compared to what actually happened

Finana wanted to go to a Honkai event in New York but she has strict asian parents so she asked Pomu to meet up with her as a sort of guardian.
They had a girls only stream but Finana decided to invite Uki who lived close for some reason.
Pomu wasn't aware Finana invited him until the last minute and she took most of the backlash from unicorns since the collab was on her channel.
On Finana's first stream back from the trip, she admitted she hid Uki's presence from her parents.
On Pomu's second stream back (first was a JP Phasmo collab) she said she didn't know Uki was going to be there until the day of the off-collab stream.
Given how bratty Finana is (only wanted to do her own things, didn't want to go where Pomu wanted to go, made Pomu foot the bill because Finana maxed her cards on the first day), she probably bratted herself into inviting Uki to the stream, so that they "could have a special guest like all the others!"
This is all backed up by their streams. Don't post if you're not familiar with the topic or don't remember details well :PomuAngry:
Wait was niji ever unicorn friendly?

Is there a summary of this anywhere? I know she also got a viewership hit from the Zaion stuff, in addition to the current Selen thing, and the whole "educate yourself" was a early filter too. Was the "educate yourself" event the Ryuguard discord thing?
Sieg-Zaion.jpg

Old pic but she hit 545 in march 2024. The discord thing and most other dramas were centered around 2022 when she was at the height of her popularity. Which could be a "fake" popularity as she was hitting high 4-views on like 20 hours of anniversary streams while the rest being in her usual viewership. The dramas then didn't really matter.

Zaion killed her viewership. Selen's situation too early to tell (only dipped for march). It could go back up to 700 or slips even further down in april. But regardless all the drama back in feb (elira blackstream was early feb for a reminder) didnt affect finana

I think she stopped having drama after zaion due to the general nijiEN audience left and only her diehard fans stayed. Honestly pretty impressive. The first ever corpo > corpo orbiter streamer without even leaving said corpo. :whatastory:

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

A
View attachment 67206

Imagine having to bow to these retards because you decided to live amongst them. Lest people forget the last time this happened.
View attachment 67205

I know the conversation has moved past this at this time, but I'm circling around to it again because I honestly think Vanta is trolling this retard. I have never watched a single second of his streams and never even seen a clip with him in it, however I can't help but read his tweets as being either sarcastic or uncaring. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but I'm sure he doesn't actually care. Idk if his PL is some lefty gobsmacker that actually does believe this stuff or not, but I just can't read those tweets he's written as anything other than apathetic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know the conversation has moved past this at this time, but I'm circling around to it again because I honestly think Vanta is trolling this retard. I have never watched a single second of his streams and never even seen a clip with him in it, however I can't help but read his tweets as being either sarcastic or uncaring. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but I'm sure he doesn't actually care. Idk if his PL is some lefty gobsmacker that actually does believe this stuff or not, but I just can't read those tweets he's written as anything other than apathetic.
Not trolling, placating. Playing nice to keep them quiet. I just think it is pathetic he can't just ignore them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Don't post if you're not familiar with the topic or don't remember details well :PomuAngry:
You missed the perfect opportunity to use this:
:educateyourself:
A significant chunk of Phase outperforms a significant chunk of NijiEN women on a regular basis.
Phase in general punches really high above their weight class/sub count, it throws me off every once and a while at how devoted and fiscally irresponsible a lot of their fans are. I think in large part its because Phase has captured a lot of the late 20s/early 30s demographic, who just have more disposable income. I remember someone mentioning that one of the reasons Bettel in StarsEN is so profitable is because he's super popular with that same demographic of women that adore how much of a mess he is.
This is kinda the thing you say to get the annoying turbo leftists that feel like pestering you to fuck off. It's dumb that he has to acknowledge their existence at all but it does seem like NijiEN ended up hiring a bunch of retards that live on twitter and /vt/.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm retarded. Wrong thread.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Anycolor stock went down again. It now sits at 2510 yen per share. If it falls below 2400 yen then Riku better prepare a fucking speech to save his company cos it's not going to recover that easily before the upcoming quarterly report.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Posted earlier in the thread.
List of Finana's yabs from Reddit
Specific links to the whole drama involving Ryuguard discord that she participated in HERE and an archived pastebin here. If you go off from these you can see the "Educate yourself" moment was caused by a few of her fancord mods (who she interacted with previously).

MostlyALurker777

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

Limkin

good question you filthy flip
Enna is feet posting, Ike is being a furry, Aia pretending to not be a cunt, Bandage is french. That's the few I saw. If this is their idea of being funny then :mikothumbsl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom