"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...For all of the online bitching about how Cover restricts its V-tubers, it has the network in place to allow vague-posting and even coomer content from room-mate accounts, something Niji has never entertained as a real possibility...
Hana Macchia on her other account did just that though. Did I miss Nijisanji restricting her on that front? if I did then sorry

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Hana Macchia on her other account did just that though. Did I miss Nijisanji restricting her on that front? if I did then sorry
We are talking about NijiEN in this case
The main branch seems to have different rules

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
it has the network in place to allow vague-posting and even coomer content from room-mate accounts
Atleast it lets room-mate accounts do public wellness checks on talent

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
There are a few reasons this doesn't quite apply to her.

-She was in the former ID branch, which is known at this point to have almost no management even by Niji standards.

-She had to do it secretly, as compared to Matsuri who does it openly linked to her well-known PL.

-She immediately stopped doing it upon discovery, which happened very fast and netted her very little.

EDIT: Frankly, after thinking about it and how quickly that died out, plus the fact that the OP on reddit deleted their post comparing the two, I wouldn't be surprised if Nijisanji management never even realized it happened. The community self-censored that one into oblivion within like, a week. The most that ever happened with it was people overlaying the audio with Hana NSFW art and even that died out after maybe a month?

I remember someone specifically said once she wished management even cared enough about them for them to get in trouble over things (Was it Mika who said this? I know someone did on their way out, but forget who).
It was Mika. She said it often enough I don't even know which stream to start looking in, pretty sure it happened in her Enna collabs a couple times as well.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ex-ID have also publicly made claims of being able to do whatever because management literally just didn't pay attention to their existence at all post-merge. I remember someone specifically said once she wished management even cared enough about them for them to get in trouble over things (Was it Mika who said this? I know someone did on their way out, but forget who). That would actually explain why Hana's never been punished for it. They don't care enough about her to notice her 2 view Youtube account.

UberSoldat

We are talking about NijiEN in this case
The main branch seems to have different rules

There are a few reasons this doesn't quite apply to her.

-She was in the former ID branch, which is known at this point to have almost no management even by Niji standards.

-She had to do it secretly, as compared to Matsuri who does it openly linked to her well-known PL.

-She immediately stopped doing it upon discovery, which happened very fast and netted her very little.

Ex-ID have also publicly made claims of being able to do whatever because management literally just didn't pay attention to their existence at all post-merge. I remember someone specifically said once she wished management even cared enough about them for them to get in trouble over things (Was it Mika who said this? I know someone did on their way out, but forget who). That would actually explain why Hana's never been punished for it. They don't care enough about her to notice her 2 view Youtube account.
Nearly every exID stream on their PLs before and after graduation. They either signed different contracts or Niji simply doesn't care.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mikeneko had some small dramas when she was a NND streamer but it was nothing compared to now where she gets angry at the slight sight of memes about her punching her ex-husband
When she was in Hololive the only thing she did in her PL was streaming in Twitcast and some venting in twitter

Limkin

I remember someone specifically said once she wished management even cared enough about them for them to get in trouble over things (Was it Mika who said this? I know someone did on their way out, but forget who).

It was Nara in his chat during a stream "Why you act like someone care enough to scold lol". Unless there was another instance of this

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

It was Nara in his chat during a stream "Why you act like someone care enough to scold lol". Unless there was another instance of this

I mean, I may be mis-remembering then, I could have sworn Mika also said stuff like this on a semi-frequent basis but a couple searches aren't turning anything up immediately. I did find this clip though, which should be in the NijiL thread anyways:

EDIT: I swear if that femboy clipper removed a clip with the Mika context I was looking for I'm going to be moderately peeved

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's also helped that Ex-ID's PL are all mostly lowkey and never really touched anything resembling minor celeb or something. Mostly local utaites or weeb personalities that only really notable within those indonesian weeb scene alone. Even if they might have touched those yabai stuff, it wouldn't be on the level like say, Canan's ecchi stuff or the whole piss thingie.

Like, the worst I can imagine is Azura Cecilia's PL who sometimes post herself in cosplay, including thigh-postings.

Also based from what I heard, the ID staff themselves aren't exactly that uptight regarding the whole 'don't stream with your PL' thing, so I can imagine that even if there's problem with ID staff that the talent mentioned in passing, the general vibe they got is that they aren't as ass-blasted about the rules for whatever reason. And when the staffs are all removed due to the merge, the lack of it kind of causes the remaining ID talent to go 'ah to hell with it' and becoming more frequent with PL activities (and Hana PL fansly thing).

Stunned But Dumb

She hitched herself to the Nijisanji wagon and this is what the result is.

Regardless of what my opinion of Kyo is, the smartest thing he did was graduate before shit hit the fan and Niji started to self-terminate. Any V-Tuber that is part of a corpo should always set aside some money for an emergency fund of some kind for cases like this where they need to make an exit strategy. Any Liver with PR skills should've seen the writing on the walls, informed management they were leaving the company, and just pay out of pocket any dues that were owed. If they did and they re-debuted, they probably would've had a warm or sympathetic reception. But now that time has long since evaporated.

As mentioned previously on the thread, Niji has more or less reached critical mass where anything that can construed as negative PR will be emphasized and any negative rrat will be taken as being true. Now all of the Livers are feeling the heat in the form of restricting their chats, just doing members only streams, or (in Aia's case) self-harm. Not to mention all of the Twitter shenanigans that these people seem unable to separate themselves from.

Most of the Livers fucked around (thought they could probably wait it out/pretend nothing bad has happened over the past ~2 months) and now they are finding out.

I think if anyone can make it out and be fine after all this it'd be the members of ILUNA. None of them were vtubers before and almost all their activities were after a different side of the internet. They may have had content that was adjacent, but if they graduated today and went back to doing what they were tomorrow the bulk of their old fanbase who are still subbed would pop up. They'll deal with negativity but it will pass or be minor in the long run.

Thing is... I think they really like vtubing. So there's no going back

Zyklon Mag

This was at Anime Boston. The seller gives a free Dokibird keychain with each purchase of this acrylic stand.:smugselen:

braindoko

1. She and Pomu were teasing an off-collab 'girls night' stream while they were in Japan and the Asylum's favorite V-Tuber Uki Violeta showed up and crashed the stream. Finana then had a stream where she basically admitted that the whole thing was just yuri baiting and Uki was already planned to be on the stream.
There's so many wrong details here compared to what actually happened

Finana wanted to go to a Honkai event in New York but she has strict asian parents so she asked Pomu to meet up with her as a sort of guardian.
They had a girls only stream but Finana decided to invite Uki who lived close for some reason.
Pomu wasn't aware Finana invited him until the last minute and she took most of the backlash from unicorns since the collab was on her channel.
On Finana's first stream back from the trip, she admitted she hid Uki's presence from her parents.
On Pomu's second stream back (first was a JP Phasmo collab) she said she didn't know Uki was going to be there until the day of the off-collab stream.
Given how bratty Finana is (only wanted to do her own things, didn't want to go where Pomu wanted to go, made Pomu foot the bill because Finana maxed her cards on the first day), she probably bratted herself into inviting Uki to the stream, so that they "could have a special guest like all the others!"
This is all backed up by their streams. Don't post if you're not familiar with the topic or don't remember details well :PomuAngry:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There's so many wrong details here compared to what actually happened

Finana wanted to go to a Honkai event in New York but she has strict asian parents so she asked Pomu to meet up with her as a sort of guardian.
They had a girls only stream but Finana decided to invite Uki who lived close for some reason.
Pomu wasn't aware Finana invited him until the last minute and she took most of the backlash from unicorns since the collab was on her channel.
On Finana's first stream back from the trip, she admitted she hid Uki's presence from her parents.
On Pomu's second stream back (first was a JP Phasmo collab) she said she didn't know Uki was going to be there until the day of the off-collab stream.
Given how bratty Finana is (only wanted to do her own things, didn't want to go where Pomu wanted to go, made Pomu foot the bill because Finana maxed her cards on the first day), she probably bratted herself into inviting Uki to the stream, so that they "could have a special guest like all the others!"
This is all backed up by their streams. Don't post if you're not familiar with the topic or don't remember details well :PomuAngry:
The funniest thing about this situation was still the Pomu fans mad about the gay chink meeting (this possibly hooking up with) the gay fairy.
:chibiBrainDamage:

To be real, though, I don't think it was unicorns as much as it was the OG fans of Lazulight mad the passive aggressive gay man crashed the first Lazulight offcollab unplanned. Just another case showing the fans of NijiEN never really integrated with each other, despite their claims otherwise.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Isn't she, like, a grown-ass adult with her own income? Even if she still lives at home what power would her parents have to stop her from going to a con?

I know Finana is kinda retarded but unlike our favorite retard Nolan she has the financial means to do her own thing :nolanNormal:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
she has the financial means to do her own thing
The woman is a low 3-view that makes maybe $20-30 in SCs per stream BEFORE YT AND NIJI'S CUT and spends all her money on gacha. She couldn't go to Antarctica with Elira and Pomu because she is broke.

I do not think that she does have the financial means.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
she probably bratted herself into inviting Uki to the stream, so that they "could have a special guest like all the others!"
To add onto this, there was an off collab stream before this involving Elira/Millie/Enna with Rosemi as a surprise guest. And then I think an off collab with some of the males (at the time it was only Luxiem/Noctyx) with a surprise guest too (Might've been Nina? I dont remember lol). So most fans tuning in were expecting a surprise guest they just didn't know who it would be.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
isn't she, like, a grown-ass adult with her own income? Even if she still lives at home what power would her parents have to stop her from going to a con?
shes Asian
The woman is a low 3-view that makes maybe $20-30 in SCs per stream BEFORE YT AND NIJI'S CUT and spends all her money on gacha. She couldn't go to Antarctica with Elira and Pomu because she is broke.

I do not think that she does have the financial means.
Jesus i checked her stats and its true, her last couple streams only earned 30 bucks max each

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Jesus i checked her stats and its true, her last couple streams only earned 30 bucks max
I actually forgot to look at her older streams before the drama. While nothing crazy, she was still doing way better. More CCVs in the 800s compared to 300s she gets now. She would regularly break over $100 in SCs for solo streams, too. The Selen drama really obliterated her viewerbase, as I expect it did to all the first 3 gen girls.

Top Bottom