Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Too many word. Enjoy this soyjak because you said "Debunked"
View attachment 65974
Thank you jannie, I guess I won't tell newfriends off for being retards anymore so they can freely shit up the thread! And here I was doing things like "putting effort into your posts" and "contributing to discourse" bahaha! What useless nonsense am I right?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thank you jannie, I guess I won't tell newfriends off for being retards anymore so they can freely shit up the thread!
> Top shitposter - acts serious very rarely
> Jannie - mildly trolls in response
> Top shitposter - WELL I SEE HOW MUCH I'M RESPECTED HERE YOU BROOM PUSHING femboy
Keep up the good work Nenelove, I'm just trying to inject a little levity.
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
> Top shitposter - acts serious very rarely
> Jannie - mildly trolls in response
> Top shitposter - WELL I SEE HOW MUCH I'M RESPECTED HERE YOU BROOM PUSHING femboy
Keep up the good work Nenelove, I'm just trying to inject a little levity.
:whatastory:
1710538122373.png
I was asserting dominance, know your place jannie.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Legal Mindset was useful insofar as he had access to and was willing to discuss industry info we didn't have, like the contract and some interviews, which he had some expertise to comment on and know-how on how to research their implications in the outside world. In some ways his outsider status was a benefit, because he wouldn't need to tiptoe around things for fear of being blacklisted like many other people who work in the vtubing industry would.
Now that has passed, however, he's back to being just another tourist commenting on things he has no context to understand just to grift some cash out of whales who want to hear the man on the telly agree with them. That's it. He doesn't need to be as bad as Rekeita for people to learn from history repeating itself - he doesn't actually care.
I would add that he also has a business reason outside his streams as now he's got a new base of clientele shopping for his services as a lawyer. So I wouldnt call him a tourist as he has strong and recurring financial motives to stay and open up shop in the vtubing sphere.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would add that he also has a business reason outside his streams as now he's got a new base of clientele shopping for his services as a lawyer. So I wouldnt call him a tourist as he has strong and recurring financial motive to stay and open up shop in the vtubing sphere.
Bro said on stream that he would like to counsel Cover :whatastory:
Yeah bro fat chance, no japanese vtuber corpo is ever gonna approach you with a 100 foot pole after you showed a contract and profited from slandering another corpo, more so because he said he wouldn't give up his right to speak about shit.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I would add that he also has a business reason outside his streams as now he's got a new base of clientele shopping for his services as a lawyer. So I wouldnt call him a tourist as he has strong and recurring financial motives to stay and open up shop in the vtubing sphere.
And he’s literally giving his what his audience wants, which some talents (Niji or otherwise) can’t seem to wrap their heads around that thought.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bro said on stream that he would like to counsel Cover :whatastory:
Yeah bro fat chance, no japanese vtuber corpo is ever gonna approach you with a 100 foot pole after you showed a contract and profited from slandering another corpo, more so because he said he wouldn't give up his right to speak about shit.
He is not Rekeita tier at all just yet but he is saying more and more retarded shit with each passing development

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Legal Mindset was useful insofar as he had access to and was willing to discuss industry info we didn't have, like the contract and some interviews, which he had some expertise to comment on and know-how on how to research their implications in the outside world. In some ways his outsider status was a benefit, because he wouldn't need to tiptoe around things for fear of being blacklisted like many other people who work in the vtubing industry would.
Now that has passed, however, he's back to being just another tourist commenting on things he has no context to understand just to grift some cash out of whales who want to hear the man on the telly agree with them. That's it. He doesn't need to be as bad as Rekeita for people to learn from history repeating itself - he doesn't actually care.
Always figured his goal was to get his hands on the Nijisanji contract and show it off. Now that's done, he joins the FalseEyeD crowd to mine for as much drama and scandal as possible before he leaves for greener pasture.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wonder how much of their retardation has to do with the company going public, so far they admitted to value quick profit over anything else, so I wonder how much longer they will keep their top talents if they seem to want their investors to be happier over their talents projects or interests.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wonder how much of their retardation has to do with the company going public, so far they admitted to value quick profit over anything else, so I wonder how much longer they will keep their top talents if they seem to want their investors to be happier over their talents projects or interests.
im somewhat sure their MO of quick profit over long term goals was in place long before they went public

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Well, at least one JP Bro stopped gambling with his money.
1710538364789829.png

im somewhat sure their MO of quick profit over long term goals was in place long before they went public
oaoh20yq4ioc1.png

You're right. They never planned for a long-term strategy like Cover did.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Always figured his goal was to get his hands on the Nijisanji contract and show it off. Now that's done, he joins the FalseEyeD crowd to mine for as much drama and scandal as possible before he leaves for greener pasture.
I don't think he's gonna leave, dude already saw how profitable this hobby is. I see him sticking around and popping up each time there's some drama to get a slice of the attention cake, kinda like Herohei.
Well, at least one JP Bro stopped gambling with his money.
1710538364789829.png

oaoh20yq4ioc1.png

You're right. They never planned for a long-term strategy like Cover did.
I was watching the pinoy rabbit (migo me) and he did make 1 good point (can't believe I said that).
And it was this same point: Cover actually has a direction to go in, and they have tried diversifying to other entertainment avenues apart from just vtubing (music labels, events, concerts, games, metaverse bullshit, possible anime?).

Niji is just vtubers and they haven't really changed from 5 years ago. Holo has gone from a 2-view corpo in which only Sora and Fubuki were mildly successful, surrounded by much larger rivals to basically the face of vtubing in the west and master of three simultaneous markets.

God's Weakest Tard

It's important to keep in mind that ANYCOLOR has fully bought into the ESG scam that's been stinking up the entertainment industry in the West and is starting to gain a foothold in Eastern entertainment studios. This is a document from ANYCOLOR's website in regard to their ESG data from 2022.
1710544968001.png

And this is a 'Materiality Matrix.' Essentially, these are the aspects of ESG that ANYCOLOR has identified that they view as important.

1710545336324.png

It definitely looks like part of the 'business plan' for ANYCOLOR was to just hire a bunch of 'culturally diverse' Livers, shit out a bunch of waves, and collect ESG money from investment companies handing out the cash. Now they are reaping the 'benefits' of an unchecked melting pot of mentally unstable Asian women, femboys, and gay guys. Also 'diversity and inclusion' and 'human rights.' Lol. Lmao, even.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Stunned But Dumb

You're not going to tell me either of them care about human rights that much

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's important to keep in mind that ANYCOLOR has fully bought into the ESG scam that's been stinking up the entertainment industry in the West and is starting to gain a foothold in Eastern entertainment studios. This is a document from ANYCOLOR's website in regard to their ESG data from 2022.
View attachment 65976

And this is a 'Materiality Matrix.' Essentially, these are the aspects of ESG that ANYCOLOR has identified that they view as important.

View attachment 65977

It definitely looks like part of the 'business plan' for ANYCOLOR was to just hire a bunch of 'culturally diverse' Livers, shit out a bunch of waves, and collect ESG money from investment companies handing out the cash. Now they are reaping the 'benefits' of an unchecked melting pot of mentally unstable Asian women, femboys, and gay guys. Also 'diversity and inclusion' and 'human rights.' Lol. Lmao, even.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
That chart is pretty funny.
"We care a lot about the healthy and sustainable activities of the streamers"
"We don't care that much about data privacy & cyber security"

God's Weakest Tard

You're not going to tell me either of them care about human rights that much
Not at all. That matrix thing is just a fluff piece to show ESG investment companies what ANYCOLOR the company values in regard to the ESG standards. I have no doubt in my mind that with the treatment various JP and EN Livers have received, ANYCOLOR lied through its teeth about the importance of 'human rights.' But, its free money, and people will lie to get free money.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not at all. That matrix thing is just a fluff piece to show ESG investment companies what ANYCOLOR the company values in regard to the ESG standards. I have no doubt in my mind that with the treatment various JP and EN Livers have received, ANYCOLOR lied through its teeth about the importance of 'human rights.' But, its free money, and people will lie to get free money.
It's free money and possibility the easiest loans to get because all you have to do is the "ESG" song and dance.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Xuhle

brave_eeRjKWdF5b.png

Have a thing from petra. Likely nothing and just her excited for the 3d model.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Nijisanji 🤝 Boeing
Destroying their own reputation (and stock price) over short term profits.

Top Bottom